Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

How much percentage of it is romance? Is there a lot of eye sex?

They meet, fall in love, and get married all during the first song which happens within the first ten minutes.  The rest they have cute and dramatic moments between them but no eye sex. 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

They deserved better ðŸ˜­ðŸ¥º

20230120_191435.jpg

20230120_110909~2.jpg

20230120_114806.jpg

lovely pics 

spoiler not sure if you saw the movie but Aman sacrificed his life for Nasreen. in Shershaah he loved Dimple but sacrificed his life just for the country

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

lovely pics 

spoiler not sure if you saw the movie but Aman sacrificed his life for Nasreen. in Shershaah he loved Dimple but sacrificed his life just for the country

He sacrificed his life for both 😣💔 such a heart wrenching climax 😩 he was a good man and husband.

priya185 thumbnail

He sacrificed his life for both 😣💔 such a heart wrenching climax 😩 he was a good man and husband.

yes for both but in this film he sacrificed for his lady love too

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Man we are totally spoiling this for those who haven’t seen the movie yet 😂 

I was not expecting that ending. I really thought he would make it. Even after he saw the gate close I still thought he would find a way to get to her. But once the plane departed he was at peace knowing Nasreen and his child would be OK.  

It really was a gut wrenching ending. Not just Tariq/Amadeep’s angle but Nasreen’s as well. Blind, pregnant, scared, away from aunt and uncle, in a strange country, and then you find out your husband is not who you thought he was. The only consolation was that it was implied Kao would help her and take care of her.  

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

🥺

It's a request guys please don't spoil it for us. I'd love to watch this over the weekend because of the rave reviews.

priya185 thumbnail

spoilers

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I was not expecting that ending. I really thought he would make it. Even after he saw the gate close I still thought he would find a way to get to her. But once the plane departed he was at peace knowing Nasreen and his child would be OK.  

It really was a gut wrenching ending. Not just Tariq/Amadeep’s angle but Nasreen’s as well. Blind, pregnant, scared, away from aunt and uncle, in a strange country, and then you find out your husband is not who you thought he was. The only consolation was that it was implied Kao would help her and take care of her.  

I like your analysis of Amandeep and Nasreen's perspectives. Aman was going in the plane but made a scene to stop Nasreen from getting caught  

I also initially thought he may not die but as it is a patriotic film most end with the lead dying 

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

yes 😟 I also was so sad for her but Amandeep/Tariq made sure that one of the agents stayed with her, also he told Nasreen where he kept the money it was so painful to watch..they did an awesome job.

Dirdam thumbnail

When Tariq told her the name he wanted for their baby I knew he wasn't going to make it. 

Nasreen married the best boy 😣

Edited by Dirdam - 1 years ago