Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I thought the only type of hajmola that existed was khatti meethi? 

But who are you though? Were we related to each other or acquaintances in your punaar IF janam?

This is my only janam. Im introvert reader of if

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162513125

You already told me what I am. I am apparently Aladdin to you. This reminds me..Jess always uses Princess Jasmine as her doll. Do you think Jess and I should be together? 

Did you watch the song? You are the smorgasbord!!! Actually you are my favorite.. a banana and a mango ...but I was gonna go to much more effort then to just tell you. 

But it really ..doesn't get better than that for me.  Ahh bollywood I want a thickshake now 

D3viL thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162513125

You already told me what I am. I am apparently Aladdin to you. This reminds me..Jess always uses Princess Jasmine as her doll. Do you think Jess and I should be together? 

No no no no no.. I have found the site with animated weird dolls.  Please don't go with Jess!!

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maikhushboo

This is my only janam. Im introvert reader of if

Stick with me. I’ll open you up like an umbrella on a windy day

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Did you watch the song? You are the smorgasbord!!! Actually you are my favorite.. a banana and a mango ...but I was gonna go to much more effort then to just tell you. 

But it really ..doesn't get better than that for me.  Ahh bollywood I want a thickshake now 

@ Bold - how much effort? Like a full on powerpoint presentation? 😆

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

No no no no no.. I have found the site with animated weird dolls.  Please don't go with Jess!!

I use princess Jasmine doll ( not all the time but a lot because Jasmine is my real name and I do like her character in the Disney movies 😍😎

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

I am a hazelnut latte .. sometimes flatwhite .. 

Hey watup.. what's your favorite alcoholic drink? And how many do you need to get ..you know extra 😆

wow 🤩 good choice I like chai latte and caramel macchiato at Starbucks with skim/almond milk!! 😎 I enjoy parties and dancing etc but don’t drink much but socially once a while!! I like pina colada 🍹as I like coconut 🥥 and pineapple 🍍w/ rum

I don’t get intoxicated as I like to always be in control And in my senses . Plus I can still be the live of the party without getting tali/intoxicated lol 😂.. 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Stick with me. I’ll open you up like an umbrella on a windy day

JayaBachan thumbnail

FF . That girl who I've talked to everyone on the forum about. ..its only her. Ofcourse you know her! Everyone is your friend on the forum! My new friend is going to be bollywood. She is not quite on board yet though . 

Here is what I ordered last night, from uber at my apartment in the city... not from work lol ... screenshots for thaaaat girl. But hey her friend can have it too lol 😆 

Come on eve you know who it is.. let's just keep pretending you don't.. otherwise I can't even look at the apple 😆 and you shouldn't look at adam 💔

Yeah I always order one drink.. or a coffee and get it ubered. I want a lazy girl like that...except not lazy enough to ride the elevator and collect it!

WHATHEFEK. Why the hell is the Pani Puri so darn expensive? Is it dipped in gold? Totally not worth that price. I’m an UberEats addict as well. I love coke no sugar so I always order the drink from Subway coz their coke n/s is super fizzy and cold. 

I actually genuinely have NO idea who you’re talking about. Sure I know quite a few members here but I only found out you existed when you supposedly came back after 84 years. I only know that you’re friends with Supari and Jess. That’s it. 😆

D3viL thumbnail

Fashionista Circle

@ Bold - how much effort? Like a full on powerpoint presentation? 😆

So bollywood.. watup wants to know.. say hypothetically if someone wanted to know your name? Would playing the game hangman be an option ?