Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Nhi khaya to kbhi try Karna it tastes yumm 😋

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Nhi khaya to kbhi try Karna it tastes yumm 😋

I guess it can't be as bad as the biryani I once had with lemon slices in it.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: D3viL

Hey you like caramel too! Once in a while right? 

I wish I did like seafood...eating crab seems like lots of fun.. 

Watup rate your dancing skills? 10 being amazing .. 1 being drunk uncle at a party. So pick a number between 1 and 10 

I enjoy caramel but yes not all the time and I don’t take many carbs and I don’t like seafood 🦞 so crabs lobsters etc not my cup of tea ☕️!! Shrimp/salmon/tuna I restrict myself too!! 

Dancing skills 9/10 as I love to dance ( Bhangra, gidda, Zumba,  ballroom dancing some 💃 salsa( need more lessons) need to learn bachata but it’s very sensual dancing so needs to be with someone in ur comfort zone !!  

singing is just timepass not serious but people say I have a nice voice esp when leaving voice messages some even say it’s sexy lol 😂  how do you rate your voice ? Or others ? 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

But you’ve got Desi roots. I’m an Aussie born as well but I dance … though I definitely can’t sing. 😆 You might be right about the 8 rating. I’m a pretty good dancer lmao. 

I am a lamington .. brown on the outside..white on the inside.

Whenever you have claimed to do anything, you back it up with evidence, where is your 8/10 dance! Btw your singing is about an 8/10 . And 10/10 for entertainment, guts and glory! 

I have decided I can dance a little, when I take you to Brisbane to meet my mother, afterwards ill take you to my favorite nightclub ..it is the beat megaclub, google it .... I don't know who will have more fun.. you or me. 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wat_up

I enjoy caramel but yes not all the time and I don’t take many carbs and I don’t like seafood 🦞 so crabs lobsters etc not my cup of tea ☕️!! Shrimp/salmon/tuna I restrict myself too!! 

Dancing skills 9/10 as I love to dance ( Bhangra, gidda, Zumba,  ballroom dancing some 💃 salsa( need more lessons) need to learn bachata but it’s very sensual dancing so needs to be with someone in ur comfort zone !!  

singing is just timepass not serious but people say I have a nice voice esp when leaving voice messages some even say it’s sexy lol 😂  how do you rate your voice ? Or others ? 

No one has ever complimented me on my voice lolol maybe I'll send it to you? And you can be the first! I think I'd sound Australian..  and Australia accents suck.  

I liked your voice, I liked bollywoods as well.. you both sound similar to me though.. or maybe it was because I was a week old here and couldn't tell the difference ? I like yours.. I guess if it was a personal message it would sound sexy . .. lolol 

I have no doubt you can dance well..you would be a lot of fun always. Too bad I can't just hang out with you this Sunday ( my free day) .. a day in the life of Jess. ..❤️

Supari_khala thumbnail

I am deceased! Someone just called you daal chawal bruh 🤣

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

475 Replies 😆

Bhukkarh bharti kar rakhe hai IF mein 🤣

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

475 Replies 😆