Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

wow 🤩 good choice I like chai latte and caramel macchiato at Starbucks with skim/almond milk!! 😎 I enjoy parties and dancing etc but don’t drink much but socially once a while!! I like pina colada 🍹as I like coconut 🥥 and pineapple 🍍 

I don’t get intoxicated as I like to always be in control And in my senses . Plus I can still be the live of the party without getting tali/intoxicated lol 😂.. 

Hey you like caramel too! Once in a while right? 

I wish I did like seafood...eating crab seems like lots of fun.. 

Watup rate your dancing skills? 10 being amazing .. 1 being drunk uncle at a party. So pick a number between 1 and 10 

D3viL thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

WHATHEFEK. Why the hell is the Pani Puri so darn expensive? Is it dipped in gold? Totally not worth that price. I’m an UberEats addict as well. I love coke no sugar so I always order the drink from Subway coz their coke n/s is super fizzy and cold. 

I actually genuinely have NO idea who you’re talking about. Sure I know quite a few members here but I only found out you existed when you supposedly came back after 84 years. I only know that you’re friends with Supari and Jess. That’s it. 😆

I think its called inflation joon. I also like Subway regular coke, because it's fizzy and cold, I am surprised that another adult likes it too.. I always decline the bottle and ask for the cup.. why do they look at me strange? When you do it too.

Watup knows who the girl is now, so she shouldn't be bought up as much 😆 Or at all.. cuz we all know who she is except you. 🤣 love you fetish!

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

I think its called inflation joon. I also like Subway regular coke, because it's fizzy and cold, I am surprised that another adult likes it too.. I always decline the bottle and ask for the cup.. why do they look at me strange? When you do it too.

Watup knows who the girl is now, so she shouldn't be bought up as much 😆 Or at all.. cuz we all know who she is except you. 🤣 love you fetish!

Ehhh I don’t ask for the cup. Where did I say cup? You said it so confidently, I even started to believe that I’ve been demanding a subway cup all my life! 

But I don’t even see Watup bringing her up that much. It’s always YOU. 😆 Love you too buddy

JayaBachan thumbnail

Watup rate your dancing skills? 10 being amazing .. 1 being drunk uncle at a party. So pick a number between 1 and 10 

What’s your dancing skills? 10 being Hrithik Roshan and 1 being Sunny Deol. 

ImageImage

D3viL thumbnail

Ehhh I don’t ask for the cup. Where did I say cup? You said it so confidently, I even started to believe that I’ve been demanding a subway cup all my life! 

But I don’t even see Watup bringing her up that much. It’s always YOU. 😆 Love you too buddy

FF if you ever find out.. don't kill me. Just remember the 19/01/2023... you knew then 😆 

... how can the coke no sugar be extra fizzy and colder from Subway be any different? ..then from another place.. try the cup too. But for some reason they will look at you like you are 12 years old when you ask.

Edited by D3viL - 1 years ago
D3viL thumbnail

What’s your dancing skills? 10 being Hrithik Roshan and 1 being Sunny Deol. 

ImageImage

FF. I am an Aussie bloke..my friends are all Aussies.. the white coloured ones.... I don't sing or dance 😆Sorry to disappoint .  

Butttt I think your dancing is an 8 .. and your singing is ... a.... 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

FF if you ever find out.. don't kill me. Just remember the 19/01/2023... you knew then 😆 

... how can the coke no sugar be extra fizzy and colder from Subway be any different? ..then from another place.. try the cup too. But for some reason they will look at you like you are 12 years old when you ask.

Okay I’ll try the cup but I’ll bring a kid with me. I’ll make them believe the cup is for him/her but really, I’ll give the kid the bottle instead. 😏

JayaBachan thumbnail

FF. I am an Aussie bloke..my friends are all Aussies.. the white coloured ones.... I don't sing or dance 😆Sorry to disappoint .  

Butttt I think your dancing is an 8 .. and your singing is ... a.... 😆

But you’ve got Desi roots. I’m an Aussie born as well but I dance … though I definitely can’t sing. 😆 You might be right about the 8 rating. I’m a pretty good dancer lmao. 

D3viL thumbnail

Okay I’ll try the cup but I’ll bring a kid with me. I’ll make them believe the cup is for him/her but really, I’ll give the kid the bottle instead. 😏

And I'll investigate the temperature of their fridges. But I am now thinking .. you live near a subway now lolol . anyway babe I'm gonna go to bed night

JayaBachan thumbnail

And I'll investigate the temperature of their fridges. But I am now thinking .. you live near a subway now lolol . anyway babe I'm gonna go to bed night

Subway is everywhere lol. I’m sure you have a local one too. Aight, good night joon