Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Wow she is such a foodie

How did she never gain weight earlier since she has never been much keen on the gym and she was in amazing shape till mid 30s..very consistently..i refuse to believe she stayed that fit till mid 30s with no exercise and all that food..that must be some kickass metabolism there..

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Wow she is such a foodie

How did she never gain weight earlier since she has never been much keen on the gym and she was in amazing shape till mid 30s..very consistently..i refuse to believe she stayed that fit till mid 30s with no exercise and all that food..that must be some kickass metabolism there..

Pregnancy/ post pregnancy can create difference in metabolism and weight gain issue. In her case that seems like the case. 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I believe that she was a foodie who was naturally “thin” and pretty till her pregnancy …she never seemed too fussed abt gym, fitness , nutrition and probably only worked out when she had to (like for dhoom)..

Unlike shilpa who has forever been obsessed abt her appearance, fitness, clothes, bags, nutrition, abs etc etc …I remember a chiselled picture of her in filmfare in the late 90s with a story abt how she refused to eat anything at a party …

I guess there is an expiry date on being “effortlessly gorgeous”…have to put in effort after a point to remain that way ….it might just be better to be consistently health conscious from a young age so it helps u in ur older years …unlike those who eat everything and never put on weight in their 20s ..but by the time they are 40, run into all the lifestyle based health issues 

Being naturally thin gives a false sense of health , and makes you be a tad reckless with it ….which might not be the best thing in the long run 

Edited by pathaka - 2 months ago
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just miss Ash.  I'm sad she's kind of retired now

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

carrot was her favorite............  once! 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Her beauty if you watch her old videos is just Wow. What a beauty. I remember her old interview of her saying she never exercises but that’s because she used to dance so much in her movies that was an exercise. Beautiful Aish here, yummy food 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think she ate with moderation. I don’t think she was an overeater. She mentioned in her interviews that she meditates so maybe she use to do yoga? She had the perfect figure in her days. She did gained with her first pregnancy but she lost a lot of it for the movie adhm but now she is enjoying her life.

But I don’t think she ate all that food she ordered lol

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

She worked so hard to achieve her Dhoom 2 figure, and she went back to her regular eating habits right after the last shot. Why is she so careless ugh

https://youtu.be/ubjgxN5cTBA?si=rMipGewapgks54Ou&t=55

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh wow ! Beautiful lady loves food 

Let’s dance