Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

I like uttapam ( South Indian pancake) with sambar, or coconut chutney !! It’s delicious bright in presentation and spicy just like ur personality spicy Instant Rava Uttapam Recipe

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: wat_up

I like uttapam ( South Indian pancake) with sambar, or coconut chutney !! It’s delicious bright in presentation and spicy just like ur personality spicy Instant Rava Uttapam Recipe

Jess you’re my green tea mochi ice cream. 🤗

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maikhushboo

The girl khala reminds me of hajmola khatti meethi

I thought the only type of hajmola that existed was khatti meethi? 

But who are you though? Were we related to each other or acquaintances in your punaar IF janam?

Supari_khala thumbnail

Zeal is eating everyone ke hissey ke spinach. He thinks he’s Popoye the sailor man.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Matlab. We are in grave danger of an imminent spinach shortage. 

Na I'm not ordering it anymore.. last time they increased the price because I was ordering it daily  😵

Originally posted by: wat_up

in drinks macchiato ☕️ 

I am a hazelnut latte .. sometimes flatwhite .. 

Hey watup.. what's your favorite alcoholic drink? And how many do you need to get ..you know extra 😆

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dammit this is what I get for not tagging. I mentioned which food you remind me of. You'll be amazed at my amazing memory. 

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Dammit this is what I get for not tagging. I mentioned which food you remind me of. You'll be amazed at my amazing memory. 

I don't know what food you posted. But I've been meaning to come on the CC to tell you exactly what you are to me

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

I don't know what food you posted. But I've been meaning to come on the CC to tell you exactly what you are to me

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162513125

You already told me what I am. I am apparently Aladdin to you. This reminds me..Jess always uses Princess Jasmine as her doll. Do you think Jess and I should be together? 

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Firstly, why were you even at the office so late? Who needs dental services at that time? 😆 Secondly, what did you order? I’m on a diet so it better be useful to me. 

LOOL I’m just trying to figure out if the good looking mysterious friend is the same one you keep talking to Charu about. I’M A NOSEY PERSON. Especially since you keep hinting out that we may know this person. 😭 

I let the Sushmita thing slide since you went to Umrah. I’m in a forgiving mood. 😆

FF . That girl who I've talked to everyone on the forum about. ..its only her. Ofcourse you know her! Everyone is your friend on the forum! My new friend is going to be bollywood. She is not quite on board yet though . 

Here is what I ordered last night, from uber at my apartment in the city... not from work lol ... screenshots for thaaaat girl. But hey her friend can have it too lol 😆 

Come on eve you know who it is.. let's just keep pretending you don't.. otherwise I can't even look at the apple 😆 and you shouldn't look at adam 💔

Yeah I always order one drink.. or a coffee and get it ubered. I want a lazy girl like that...except not lazy enough to ride the elevator and collect it!

Screenshot_20230119-140341_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230119-140421_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230119-140716_Gallery.jpg