Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 years ago

Thread mein ek baar phir entry kari hai to see "Gorgeous TM's DP"  

Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Thread mein ek baar phir entry kari hai to see "Gorgeous TM's DP"  

Isse accha toh ek hi baar main ceiling ke pankhi ke upar chipka doh. Na rahegi baas na bajegi baasuri

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Isse accha toh ek hi baar main ceiling ke pankhi ke upar chipka doh. Na rahegi baas na bajegi baasuri

100x100 ki DP laga rakhi hai aapne, kahin original hoti mere paas toh pakka poster hi bana ke laga leta 😆

Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

100x100 ki DP laga rakhi hai aapne, kahin original hoti mere paas toh pakka poster hi bana ke laga leta 😆

Itne main itnaaaich milega. 

Matlab. We are in grave danger of an imminent spinach shortage. 

what ? 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

The girl khala reminds me of hajmola khatti meethi

u whiskey 🥃 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I like tuna tartare others tartare varieties not so much, caviar is ok time to time. One thing I don’t like sushi and most raw seafood. I guess that’s another thing in common as u can’t digest oysters, etc I don’t even try lol  but this I liked!! So to answer your query on tuna tartare yes!! 

in drinks macchiato ☕️ 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Joon.... if you could carry me down the elevator to collect my uber from reception and then carry me back up.. then i'd share my uber with you. 

I feel like that's all I talk about... my good-looking friend, FF is my only PM friend,  dex is my everything , how I will be bollywoods best friend. They are the only topics that mean something to me .. so I will keep doing it. Lololol fetish I don't belong here!!! I get it!!! 

But if you really want to know .. how many good-looking girls I talk to? ... so there is you and then another girl who you may or may not have talked too... 🤣🤣 Come on joon... laugh . .. 

I can't believe you let me call YOU sushmita ... lololol 

Firstly, why were you even at the office so late? Who needs dental services at that time? 😆 Secondly, what did you order? I’m on a diet so it better be useful to me. 

LOOL I’m just trying to figure out if the good looking mysterious friend is the same one you keep talking to Charu about. I’M A NOSEY PERSON. Especially since you keep hinting out that we may know this person. 😭 

I let the Sushmita thing slide since you went to Umrah. I’m in a forgiving mood. 😆

Are you Sanasoufi’s second coming, by chance?

OT: cabbage 

😂🤣🤣🤣