Teri Meri Doriyaann

Disappointed with Angad today

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I'm really disappointed with Angad's character today. I know that he was shown as this rich guy who strives for perfection in everything, thinks that money can get him everything, a strict, no-nonsense man who is good-hearted. But so far, none of his good-heartedness is shown, or maybe I just assumed that he might be. 

I'm not saying that he had to completely switch the plate and sing praises for Sahiba and her work. But as Sahiba said, that taana-maarna was an all time low. They could have shown him to at least be dil se grateful to her (with an inner monologue) or something without telling Sahiba that out loud, and that would have been more in line with his character according to me. Not only was he disrespectful to her, but he also let his spoilt brat of a sister talk to her condescendingly. And he had to audacity to stop Sahiba and ask her to get out so rudely when she only talked back to defend herself😡

If I were Sahiba, I would have emptied another entire can of paint on both Angad and Kiara on purpose.

Angad Singh Brar, you deserve this👊👊👊👊

Let me know what you think guys... do you also think Angad crossed a line today, or was his behaviour in line with his character and I have misunderstood the character? Tagging a new people who might be interested to discuss.

Love ❤️

Niya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yup I agree, I feel like Riddhiman wasn’t even this rude in the OS.

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

There's something really wrong with his character. It seems he doesn't love his family but rather is striving to impress them. He's running behind pure excellence and is so cold. Him taunting Sahiba was so not cool 😔. Both of them have a long way to go before the actual romance starts. Atleast Sahiba needs to teach him some politeness 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I agree with you completely. He only strives for excellence but needs his Daarji’s approval. 

His mom is just as bad. 

His Dad was right when he said Angad has become a race horse. He doesn’t understand winning or losing. 

I’m totally getting those vibes. He’s extremely rude and that sister of his is nasty. 

I’m so glad that Sahiba isn’t one of those FL’s who put up with nonsense. 

Originally posted by: Barbara12

Yup I agree, I feel like Riddhiman wasn’t even this rude in the OS.

Is Riddhiman Angad's OG character from Gaatchora?

I haven't watched the original so I have no idea, but Angad is a bit too rude to a point where he might become unlikable if it goes on like this.

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Just wait for few more episodes....makers will show his good side soon...see VJ said in one of his interviews that Angad had faced a lot in his childhood so he started managing his jewellery business when he was quite young.... sometimes people become more mature as compared to their real age....same has happened with Angad....he just lost his childhood in the race of becoming mr.perfect for people and especially for his daarji....not to forget ..his father has been termed as a failed person in a life who couldn't meet his father expectations....do Angad had to prove himself to daarji and to the world....in this process ..he lost his good behaviour and become money minded and kind of rude to people....he achieved success at a very young age....so it might be attitude problem which rich people usually havesmiley37smiley37smiley36smiley2.

His family members were rude her ....they will change with the time... about Angad he will not like her initiallysmiley36full on takraar and fights hongi inke brench meinsmiley41smiley40smiley9...

Yes...angu baby did crossed a line ....i wanted to punch him hard when he said get out to sahiba....he should be atleast grateful for her help otherwise daarji ka mr perfect .... imperfect ho jaata aajsmiley37..

Gradually his charcter will change....makers will show his sift side toosmiley9...you have not misunderstood him...thora rude hai yeh atmsmiley37

smiley37smiley9....

Originally posted by: sxursaep

There's something really wrong with his character. It seems he doesn't love his family but rather is striving to impress them. He's running behind pure excellence and is so cold. Him taunting Sahiba was so not cool 😔. Both of them have a long way to go before the actual romance starts. Atleast Sahiba needs to teach him some politeness 

I toh feel like he only loves himself and his family - almost to a fault, only knows how to earn their love by impressing them. I mean, you can be a perfectionist, even vain and condescending given your family background, while knowing the right from the wrong. But in this case, it feels like Angad loses all of his humanity the minute he's with someone who is not his family. 

If Angad-Sahiba romance starts before Angad apologizes to Sahiba for being such as douche to her, I don't want them together😡 But I'm sure that Sahiba will set their ATM right and in proper working condition😆

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I agree with you completely. He only strives for excellence but needs his Daarji’s approval. 

His mom is just as bad. 

His Dad was right when he said Angad has become a race horse. He doesn’t understand winning or losing. 

I’m totally getting those vibes. He’s extremely rude and that sister of his is nasty. 

I’m so glad that Sahiba isn’t one of those FL’s who put up with nonsense. 

@bold - Completely agree!

Though Inder has been portrayed so far as someone who has been shunned by the family for not following the family's so-called traditions, I feel like he would be one sensible character who, along will Sahiba can help set Angad straight.

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Just wait for few more episodes....makers will show his good side soon...see VJ said in one of his interviews that Angad had faced a lot in his childhood so he started managing his jewellery business when he was quite young.... sometimes people become more mature as compared to their real age....same has happened with Angad....he just lost his childhood in the race of becoming mr.perfect for people and especially for his daarji....not to forget ..his father has been termed as a failed person in a life who couldn't meet his father expectations....do Angad had to prove himself to daarji and to the world....in this process ..he lost his good behaviour and become money minded and kind of rude to people....he achieved success at a very young age....so it might be attitude problem which rich people usually havesmiley37smiley37smiley36smiley2.

His family members were rude her ....they will change with the time... about Angad he will not like her initiallysmiley36full on takraar and fights hongi inke brench meinsmiley41smiley40smiley9...

Yes...angu baby did crossed a line ....i wanted to punch him hard when he said get out to sahiba....he should be atleast grateful for her help otherwise daarji ka mr perfect .... imperfect ho jaata aajsmiley37..

Gradually his charcter will change....makers will show his sift side toosmiley9...you have not misunderstood him...thora rude hai yeh atmsmiley37

smiley37smiley9....

Hey babe🤗

I feel that you can't suddenly show a good side to him after showing him to be an outright a** in the past few episodes. Just because you look out for perfection and you are proud of your family background and everything, you can squash everyone else in your path!

Forget that, my main problem was his unruly behaviour with Sahiba. Had they at least given him an inner monologue where he spoke about how thankful he was that Sahiba helped save his reputation, or at least been a little respectful of her, it would have been alright. But not only did he insult her, but also let his sister, someone who is probably younger than Sahiba insult her. 

@Bold - I toh wanted Sahiba to empty all her oil paint bottles on him before she left. That would have been fun🤣

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LadyWhistledown

I toh feel like he only loves himself and his family - almost to a fault, only knows how to earn their love by impressing them. I mean, you can be a perfectionist, even vain and condescending given your family background, while knowing the right from the wrong. But in this case, it feels like Angad loses all of his humanity the minute he's with someone who is not his family. 

If Angad-Sahiba romance starts before Angad apologizes to Sahiba for being such as douche to her, I don't want them together😡 But I'm sure that Sahiba will set their ATM right and in proper working condition😆

I even want his mom to realise her fault. I thought she might be considerate but all shr wants is her son to become Drar Ji's favorite even though her son has to become a very rude and unapologetic person 🤢