Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: rolopolo

What does she want out of her marriage?

Financial stability, not just for herself and her children but her mom and sister as well. Her children are taken care of and not just financially. There’s nothing to suggest that Ajay isn’t a great father. Her parents were separated and I think I have read somewhere that she resented being from a broken home. So being married probably gives her some sense of security and safety for herself and her kids, especially being married to a top star. And by all accounts she has the freedom to move around and do as she pleases.  I don’t think Ajay restricts her in anyway. I don’t think this is strictly a marriage of convenience for her. I do believe that she loves her husband. But she is very pragmatic about what she wants out of marriage. That’s what I feel anyway.  

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Financial stability, not just for herself and her children but her mom and sister as well. Her children are taken care of and not just financially. There’s nothing to suggest that Ajay isn’t a great father. Her parents were separated and I think I have read somewhere that she resented being from a broken home. So being married probably gives her some sense of security and safety for herself and her kids, especially being married to a top star. And by all accounts she has the freedom to move around and do as she pleases.  I don’t think Ajay restricts her in anyway. I don’t think this is strictly a marriage of convenience for her. I do believe that she loves her husband. But she is very pragmatic about what she wants out of marriage. That’s what I feel anyway.  

Even I feel what you feel. Also she still gets to act in movies like Tanhaji and Tribhanga produced by her hubby.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Not remembering the exact marriage-anniversary date isn't really something noteworthy...

I find it much more interesting that SRK (who is weak in remembering numbers or dates) had developped a method to exactly remember Kajol's wedding-anniversary date. 😊 That says a lot about their bonds.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

It’s a Major red flag because he’s completely dismissive towards her in every interaction that I have seen of them both. But that rocks Kajol’s boat. She loves being treated like a nuisance by him so who am I to judge. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Date bhool jaaye, that's ok, shaadi ho gayi hai, yeh bhool jaaye, woh red flag hai

I think once he said in some show that the biggest lie men in BW tell is that they love their wives 😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

I think once he said in some show that the biggest lie men in BW tell is that they love their wives 😆

He said it on KWK with Kajol sitting right next to him. It was the rapid fire round and the question was what lie to actors tell a lot.  He laughed it off and said he was talking about other actors.  But that was a jerk move.