Ajay doesn’t even know his anniversary date?

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

It’s a big red flag for me

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cl_UCO7jvSg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by Lord_Voldemort - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

ya right as if you remember yours 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

some people are just bad with dates …it’s not a red flag imo

I mean there was a guy who tattooed his wedding date on his arm (chay) as a sign of ultimate commitment and we know how that went 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Date bhool jaaye, that's ok, shaadi ho gayi hai, yeh bhool jaaye, woh red flag hai

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Eh a lot of people are bad with dates and remembering stuff especially if someone's married for so long, doesn't mean they love their significant others any less. Not making a case for Ajay here, stating just in general. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

His whole behaviour towards Kajol is a big red flag but till the the time she finds it very funny (like she does publicly) wtf cares. If he was my husband, I would’ve run for the hills. It isn’t even the anniversary date, that’s as much of a RF, as his whole dismissive attitude towards her. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I forgot my own parents anniversary this year. I hope that is not a red flag ? 

YourCat thumbnail

Because it isnt important for him.. If I read the gossips right, I think he dont even remembers that he is married or he has a wife.. 

Edited by YourCat - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Some men just don’t pay attention because they’ve never been made to.  A lot of men don’t remember their anniversary, wife’s birthday, even children’s birthdays.  The running joke in America is that teachers and/or doctors shouldn’t even bother checking with dads because they don’t know anything.  They are still good fathers and husbands, unfortunately they’ve never been made to pay attention to dates.  There’s also a generational angle to this.  

Ajay not knowing his anniversary isn’t a big deal. The way he can be dismissive of Kajol at times is though. But the impression I have is that Kajol is getting what she wants out of her marriage and isn’t concerned with anything else.  

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Some men just don’t pay attention because they’ve never been made to.  A lot of men don’t remember their anniversary, wife’s birthday, even children’s birthdays.  The running joke in America is that teachers and/or doctors shouldn’t even bother checking with dads because they don’t know anything.  They are still good fathers and husbands, unfortunately they’ve never been made to pay attention to dates.  There’s also a generational angle to this.  

Ajay not knowing his anniversary isn’t a big deal. The way he can be dismissive of Kajol at times is though. But the impression I have is that Kajol is getting what she wants out of her marriage and isn’t concerned with anything else.  

What does she want out of her marriage?