Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

I can’t wait for the new film of Preity to release . I think the people who are hyping her up after her recent summer ipl appearance lmao need a good reminder of how she is as an actress . Some people are calling her amazing actress , natural actress smiley37 I can’t wait for this bubble to burst . Ting smiley39

Edited by MrChatVsNorway - 27 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I remember we discussed quite a lot on this topic. imagining Preeti as Geet. Funny how this topic comes up every now and then.

I know a part of us will always wish Preeti did that role, as it changed Kareena's life so it would've definitely

helped Preeti's career. But Kareena deserves all the credit for Geet, there's no denying in that.

Just for fun, I face-morphed Preeti's face on Geet's iconic looks (see my post above).

Although the results aren't as good as I expected, it just gave me a glimpse of an alternative "what could've been" timeline, where Preeti did do this role.smiley36 Would love to hear your thoughts on the pics above.

It's the only role of Kareena's I have ever liked her in so I won't begrudge her this one role. Heaven knows the rest of her roles were nothing all that great. And if I had to pick between Preity getting KHNH or Jab We Met, I'll always pick her in KHNH. It only reminds me of how many great films were nearly butchered by Kareena, whether KHNH, Ram Leela, or apparently even Black.

Wow, lovely pics. When you say you face-morphed Preity's face onto Kareena's body, does that mean Preity's face was super-imposed on Kareena's body or were both faces blended together? In some of the pics I can clearly see Preity but in some I feel like I still recognize Kareena lol. Maybe by her physicality and body language.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

It's the only role of Kareena's I have ever liked her in so I won't begrudge her this one role. Heaven knows the rest of her roles were nothing all that great. And if I had to pick between Preity getting KHNH or Jab We Met, I'll always pick her in KHNH. It only reminds me of how many great films were nearly butchered by Kareena, whether KHNH, Ram Leela, or apparently even Black.

Wow, lovely pics. When you say you face-morphed Preity's face onto Kareena's body, does that mean Preity's face was super-imposed on Kareena's body or were both faces blended together? In some of the pics I can clearly see Preity but in some I feel like I still recognize Kareena lol. Maybe by her physicality and body language.

Yes, Preeti's face gets blended with Kareena's face, that's why you see some bits of Kareena.

And no change has been made in the body, so it is all Kareena there. smiley36 Kareena's body was a bit toned at the time, so the it looks stiffer than Preeti's naturally curvy body.

I posted these on Reedit too. And now I am being asked to do a reverse version of these for, Kal Ho Na Ho. I am sure you won't like it at allsmiley36, but I wanna try just to see the results.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

I can’t wait for the new film of Preity to release . I think the people who are hyping her up after her recent summer ipl appearance lmao need a good reminder of how she is as an actress . Some people are calling her amazing actress , natural actress smiley37 I can’t wait for this bubble to burst . Ting smiley39

I have never once seen you ever post anything positive about literally any actress who isn't Rani. You seem to harbor under the delusion that even a simple acknowledgement of another's work will somehow demean Rani. I thought only Alia fans were this vapid and hive-minded but now I'm seeing that at least one Rani fan is as myopic as they are.

Between laughing at Aishwarya's abuse, calling Vidya a potato (lol, coming from a Rani fan when Rani herself has been the exact same size as Vidya), completely disregarding Tabu and Sridevi, attacking Kajol at every moment, dismissing Madhuri, Juhi, Urmila, and making up false allegations against Preity which have been disproven countless times, I'm in wonder you can watch any Bollywood film at all. Because pretty much every actress you have a problem with except for Rani and thankfully we live in a world were Rani is not cast in every film. The only films she gets now are those under her husband's bankroll otherwise she wouldn't even get those.

I used to admire your deep passion for Rani and felt gratified that such an actress had such a devoted fan. Now I feel only pity everytime you make a new post that is only being made to degrade others, and I'm losing respect for Rani with every passing second. I might just be able to applaud you for making me a Kajol fan after all. I have never seen her fans behave so shamelessly. I think Kajol was in the right all along for always regarding Rani as an inferior based on everything Rani has been exposed as. Thank goodness Aishwarya has true friends in Kajol, Preity, and Deepika, to name a few, and this is why Kajol, Aishwarya, Preity, and Deepika are queens of Bollywood overseas.

Now witness two international and global superstars with deep respect and esteem for each other. Rani could never.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1tw8lgvDiH

This is what she gave up and she will never get it back again. Her loss is the gain of Preity, Kajol, and Deepika.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1a0ljIo8Ai

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I have never once seen you ever post anything positive about literally any actress who isn't Rani. You seem to harbor under the delusion that even a simple acknowledgement of another's work will somehow demean Rani. I thought only Alia fans were this vapid and hive-minded but now I'm seeing that at least one Rani fan is as myopic as they are.

Between laughing at Aishwarya's abuse, calling Vidya a potato (lol, coming from a Rani fan when Rani herself has been the exact same size as Vidya), completely disregarding Tabu and Sridevi, attacking Kajol at every moment, dismissing Madhuri, Juhi, Urmila, and making up false allegations against Preity which have been disproven countless times, I'm in wonder you can watch any Bollywood film at all. Because pretty much every actress you have a problem with except for Rani and thankfully we live in a world were Rani is not cast in every film. The only films she gets now are those under her husband's bankroll otherwise she wouldn't even get those.

I used to admire your deep passion for Rani and felt gratified that such an actress had such a devoted fan. Now I feel only pity everytime you make a new post that is only being made to degrade others, and I'm losing respect for Rani with every passing second. I might just be able to applaud you for making me a Kajol fan after all. I have never seen her fans behave so shamelessly. I think Kajol was in the right all along for always regarding Rani as an inferior based on everything Rani has been exposed as. Thank goodness Aishwarya has true friends in Kajol, Preity, and Deepika, to name a few, and this is why Kajol, Aishwarya, Preity, and Deepika are queens of Bollywood overseas.

Now witness two international and global superstars with deep respect and esteem for each other. Rani could never.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1tw8lgvDiH

This is what she gave up and she will never get it back again. Her loss is the gain of Preity, Kajol, and Deepika.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1a0ljIo8Ai

you are so stupid . Kajol and Rani are sisters , Preity and Rani are very good friends . I don’t care about Deepika but she posed with Rani few years back in Diwali . The entire industry showed support for Rani when chatterjee released . Ash has no friends from the industry . Her own in laws hate her . 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

you are so stupid . Kajol and Rani are sisters , Preity and Rani are very good friends . I don’t care about Deepika but she posed with Rani few years back in Diwali . The entire industry showed support for Rani when chatterjee released . Ash has no friends from the industry . Her own in laws hate her . 

Lol they are literally not sisters. And you call me stupid. It is common knowledge, especially to you yourself based on how often you insult her, that Kajol never liked Rani and never gave her the time of day. There was a whole thread about the history between Kajol, Rani, and Tanisha and how Kajol had issues with both of them. Kajol only tolerates her now because of who Rani is married to and because Ajay realized he cannot stand up against both Dharma and YRF. It's the same reason Ajay and Kajol made nice with KJo so quickly.

Preity and Rani have learned to be cordial now. I think Preity has forgiven her especially being out of the industry and living abroad. The same way Madhuri and Sridevi used to hate each other but made appearances together in the 2010s or how Madhuri and Juhi had a cold war but starred together in Gulaab Gang. But as Preity has often said, your work friends are not your personal friends. She doesn't hang out with Rani anymore now than she ever did before. Meanwhile Aish and Preity have lots of pics and posts from hanging together.

Posing for pics means nothing. All BW celebs do it. My profile pic literally features Rani, Preity, Aish, and Madhuri together. You make nice for formal events but that doesn't mean you like each other or are actual friends. Especially when one is married to the head of YRF, one of the most powerful people in the industry. Deepika's reaction to Rani at the roundtable was enough to show her disgust for her and I loved her little dig at the end about how sanctimonious Rani was, pretending she has so little and makes do with it, but meanwhile she lives in a bungalow. Have you forgotten that Deepika was in YRF's Pathaan and will be in Pathaan 2? Of course she has to pose for pics with Rani and congratulate her on her films. Even Kangana, who hates most of the industry, said she would send messages congratulating Deepika and others on their new releases. The trick is seeing how relaxed they really are together. Who hangs out together, who pulls the other in for dancing. I've never seen Deepika feel that free around Rani to do that and I definitely don't see Kajol pulling in Rani for dancing.

Anyway as usual you ignore 90% of the post and only hyperfocus on what you feel you can nitpick at although not even that is done successfully.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The pictures with Preity’s face in JWM looks fascinating. smiley14smiley36 Yeah please do one series on KHNH opposite one. smiley17

No one, especially 90s actresses seem to care about all these pitting against each other anymore especially when they all are in such happy space and probably struggling with their painful ‘fading out’ phase. Deviating from the original discussion to demean Preity and mocking others who call her natural and great actress - must’ve been in really something big to be this bitter. If one asks me, I’d rather prefer to see my favorite yesteryear’s actresses in different interviews, round tables where they talk about their work and life and experience etc. instead of handing out a checklist to the victims what they should’ve done or learnt to defend themselves from abusers.