Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Him, Vicky, Sid and Katrina support everyone. While when their movies are released, they all ignore them. HR is  a great guy will continue to be blessed.

Ranveer too used to show support to everyone.

Meanwhile the fake Meryl Streep get praise for doing the bare minimum.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

These same people didn’t tweet in support for fighter. Is that what you are saying? 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hrithik has always been so secure and comes off as the most humble and hard working amongst the A-listers. No wonder, he has survived 25 years as a superstar without having to be in any camp, or boot lick into any camp. Also, the the Kangna scenario has made his image so much more heroic that he is the greatest example of a true blue superstar. Ohh I am such a proud fan, since ages. smiley42smiley27

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

These same people didn’t tweet in support for fighter. Is that what you are saying? 

Actually most people are mad because Ranveer did not show any support to the movie, despite Deepika always hyping him and supporting him. People saying Ranveer wants to boot lick KJO, hence he was mum. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, he should quit in protest :(

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Actually most people are mad because Ranveer did not show any support to the movie, despite Deepika always hyping him and supporting him. People saying Ranveer wants to boot lick KJO, hence he was mum. 

Ranveer used to support people, but his flops have been hard on him. He barely posts, he changed his whole wardrobe, I miss the old Ranveer.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Ranveer used to support people, but his flops have been hard on him. He barely posts, he changed his whole wardrobe, I miss the old Ranveer.

Changed wardrobe means?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: lauriesa

People have been asking Ranveer to dress differently forever. How is he dressing now ? 

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

People have been asking Ranveer to dress differently forever. How is he dressing now ? 

I liked flamboyant Ranveer, it was something different. You couldnt have ignored him even if you tried. But his current style is the same old style that everyone dresses which is boring to me. He looks grest but it isn't him.