Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Here Sahiba is shouting that she will never step foot into the house and there her mother and sister are dying to enter this house with the passes ðŸ˜ƒ

After pestering Sahiba so much, not even once did her mother think that it might have come because of Sahiba??? 

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Jo bhi ho. I think Daarji/Beeeji and Veer like Sahiba. 

Let’s see aage kya hota hai. 

I think even Veer's family will warm up to Sahiba soon! I'm also liking Veer's little sister!

I was looking at some of the rushes of Bengali version and if Sahiba is going to remain as outspoken and on your face person as it is in the Bengali version then I am going to be so happy to watch it.

YASSSSS babe!!!

Forget Angad-Sahiba or any other couples. I'm here for Sahiba putting the all the annoying Brars (especially Angad) in their places!

Ahem Ahem, but why was our Angad paaji focusing on Sahiba while welcoming the Guru Maharaj, instead of just focusing on Guru Maharaj?😆

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LadyWhistledown

Exactly! ðŸ˜¡

Next time she asks Sahiba ki usko kis baat ka itna ghamand hai, Sahiba should tell her that she's proud about the fact that everything that she's getting is from her hard-earned money, aur usko kis baat ka itna ghamand hai when she's living off her grandparents' wealth.

Sahiba gave an amazing apt reply today as well. I am loving the way sahiba put her to place.

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 1 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

After pestering Sahiba so much, not even once did her mother think that it might have come because of Sahiba??? 

Yes even I was surprised about that. Not once did the sister and mother think that it might have been Sahiba. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

YASSSSS babe!!!

Forget Angad-Sahiba or any other couples. I'm here for Sahiba putting the all the annoying Brars (especially Angad) in their places!

Tell me about it. If she continues and not turn into Abla nari as in other shows then she will be fire to watch. She kind of reminds me of Sai at the start.

Sahiba gave an amazing apt reply today as well. I am loving the way sahiba put her to place.

Exactly! She gave an on-your-face reply not just to the spoilt princess but Angad too! By the way that Angad behaved today, I'm surprised how Sahiba didn't give him a tight slap right across his face.

Yes even I was surprised about that. Not once did the sister and mother think that it might have been Sahiba. 

Forget Seerat, she was never shown to appreciate Sahiba's efforts (like when Sahiba gave her money for a new dress), but her mother at least should have. Now, when they go to the Brar mansion to introduce themselves, and there might be some talk about Sahiba, then they'll get to know. 

Tell me about it. If she continues and not turn into Abla nari as in other shows then she will be fire to watch. She kind of reminds me of Sai at the start.

Yes! Hopefully she doesn't turn into the typical ITV Bahu😭 and keep this fiery nature of hers. 

And yes, she reminds me of Sai at the start, but a more sorted one, as Sai was kind of impulsive and hot-tempered at the beginning. Whereas Sahiba is shown to lose her temper only when someone else initiates the argument first.