Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

This show has good vibes. Like total entertainment package. Let’s hope the PH doesn’t ruin their own show. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Hi I forgot ur name 😳 I’m loving Angad 

I’m here for Angad. I love VJ. He’s awesome!! 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I’m here for Angad. I love VJ. He’s awesome!! 

Me watching it for VJ ❤️

Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Me watching it for VJ ❤️

Nice to meet another VJ fan. Were you on Udaan forum? I’ve watched and enjoyed everything VJ has done. 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

4 episodes were gr8 love the Punjabi touch in the show 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Nice to meet another VJ fan. Were you on Udaan forum? I’ve watched and enjoyed everything VJ has done. 

Stared liking me since aap ki nazor ne still watch it on Hulu 

Namita-M thumbnail

I loved the episode. Maza aaya. Angad doesn’t know how to deal with Sahiba 🤣

Namita-M thumbnail

Angad’s mom and Bua are horrible people. I mean Bua is the worst. When everyone was praising Sahiba, the mom had to say Angad brought her. 

Yes, he did but the attitude he had and how rude a few members were. It’s disgusting!! 

The Bua and Gary enjoy it when Sahiba put s Angad in his place 😆

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys!🤗

It feels good to be back here after 2-3 days ka break!

Though I've been watching all the episodes regularly, I couldn't get myself to post cause I was taken ill. And now, I'm ready to compensate! So, be ready for a lot of posts, whether you like it or some😆

Right now, I'm gonna place more emphasis on the 4th and 5th episodes, cause they've been my favourite so far!

First off, the tashan between Angad and Sahiba was 🔥 You can literally see their chemistry even in the smallest of glances and moments! Their scenes together were so believable! You could like naturally believe that they had a rocky start and dislike each other (but not hate). 

Also, Veer - the peacemaker has my heart ❤️ I think even Veer's family as a whole is amazing and supportive. 

I love how Sahiba smartly traded her work for the passes. Its a slap on the face for all those (especially Kiara) who thought that she came here for work because its a "Bade Ghar ka kaam" and "Paison ki laalach." 

I love how quickly Sahiba shut down people who demeaned her and belittled her talent (Angad's mom included). I'm sure she wouldn't have hesitated in even telling Daarji off if he had demeaned her. Nothing comes before self-respected. You go girl! And she didn't wait for Angad or anybody else to take her side, and Angad wouldn't have anyway! How is it possible that he was doubtful even after witnessing her work at her shop? Like seriously! Also, I have a feeling that we might see a beautiful bonding between Daarji and Sahiba in the future. 

Coming to the 5th Episode - I freakin' loved it! Sahiba literally held on to the saying "Let your work speak for you." I'm actually glad that she didn't keep the windows open for the lighting effect in the beginning itself! Because I enjoyed the "sabki bolti band" expression on everybody's faces, especially Angad's! And yes! Apart from Jasleen, Garry, Angad's Mom, and Angad himself, i love how everyone gave the due credit to Sahiba. And Angad's dialogue on not comparing Sahiba to a diamond😡... But Sahiba is just not gonna let that slip... I love how she subtly gave it back ki people who cannot recognise real beauty are becoming jewellers 😆

I can't wait for the next episode now! I guess Daarji will ask Sahiba to stay back for the paath.

Namita-M thumbnail

These two have been my fave as well. The episodes have been awesome. 

I chuckled every time Gary enjoyed Sahiba’s taunts/diss at Angad 🤣

Veer is an absolute sweetheart. I love that guy!!