Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 61 [DT Nt-p-89]

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

undefined - Imgur (1).png

WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 61

Welcome to Teri Meri Doriyaann EDT

This is our daily discussion thread where we will discuss what happened in the episode. 

I would like to request all of you respect each other's opinions while participating in the discussions. India Forums encourages discourse among its members to take place in a healthy atmosphere. Please adhere to the IF Code of Conduct at all times. 

There are some general rules to be kept in mind. 

• Please use this thread to discuss the episodes
  • Please refrain from using any harsh, rude, or offensive language
  • Please do not bash any actor or character.
  • Please refrain from bashing or engaging in a fight with fellow members.
  • Please try and keep the comparisons and discussion with the regional version to a minimum.

Please follow the forum guidelines

• Be respectful: Treat others with kindness and respect, and avoid personal attacks, hate speech, and offensive language.
  • Stay on topic: Make sure your posts are relevant to the topic being discussed, and avoid posting irrelevant or off-topic content.
  • Use proper language and grammar: Write clearly and concisely, and avoid using slang, texting abbreviations, or all caps.
  • Don't spam: Avoid posting spam, advertisements, or irrelevant links. React instead of +1 posts: Instead of writing simple "+1" or "I agree" posts, use the reaction system or write a more meaningful comment to contribute to the discussion.
  • Report inappropriate content: If you come across any inappropriate content, report it to the moderators.
  • Follow the rules: Familiarise yourself with the rules and guidelines of the forum, and make sure to follow them at all times.
  • Address moderation issues privately: If you have a concern about moderation, please address it through a private message to a Moderator or Admin rather than in a public forum post.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

EDT & TMD Forum Rules as laid down by the TMD Dev Team.

We understand there is a divide in the fandom between Angad and Sahiba fans but there is space for everyone here on this forum. No one has the right to bash or mock other members for being an Angad or Sahiba supporter. Similarly, posting hate on the character and/or the actor just for the purpose of riling up or mocking the opposing fandom is not acceptable.

Members are free to stan whomever they want to however, please refrain from moral policing another member’s likes or dislikes and making personal comments on them for the same.

Please note this as a blanket warning for the following. 

Any further transgressions can earn a direct raise in Warning Level without further warning from here on for these offenses:

• Name-calling and Bashing any character or actor: It's fine to call out the character for their actions but labelling or bashing of any character or actor is NOT allowed. Some words used for name-calling we have noted are: Eunuch, Kameeni, Prostitute, Lusty, Mistress, Rat, Clown, Womaniser, B****, Abuser, Bears. This is not an exhaustive list and we can take action on any post using any such labels for any character.
  • Imagined scenarios to spread hate or instigate fandom: Meaningful speculation on future tracks is fine but baseless imagined scenarios will not be allowed.  
  • Comparison posts: We have said this before, please do not bring other shows either by the same or different PH & writers. Basing your speculations on previous shows and how the ML or FL behaved in those shows and bringing it here to justify how Angad or Sahiba or any of the other characters will behave in future is not okay.
  • Social media posts or discussions: Do not bring whatever people are saying about Seerat/Angad/Sahiba or any other character on IG, Twitter (X) or other social media and use it as justification to label the characters here. Any hate posts or discussions centering around other SM will be trashed and the user could receive a warning.
  • Lastly, any bullying, name-calling, mocking of any forum members will absolutely not be tolerated. Groupism or ganging up on members because they have a different opinion from you is not okay. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If their opinion bothers you & it's conveyed respectfully, ignore and move on. If you feel it's bordering on hate or discrimination, report it. There is absolutely no call for making passive-aggressive posts on any member for what they posted.

We hope everyone adheres to these rules and helps us make the forum a happy and safe space for everyone.

Butterflyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Hii everyone smiley1

I am new to this forum.

Edited by Butterflyy - a month ago
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Butterflyy

Hii everyone smiley1

I am new to this forum.

Alooooo! Welcome🎉

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After today's episode I wanted to say only one thing... Sahiba should not only put Diljeet's name as father's name in BC but she should also change mother's name in BC as Diljeet Singh Panesar... seriously bacche ka baap aur maa donon hi Diljeet lag raha hai...sahiba ka toh koi role hi nahi hai bacche ki zindagi mein..bas wall paper hai.. Diljeet Sahiba ko bacche se kuch bolne hi nahi deta...bas yeh jatata rahta hai ki woh deal kar lega...bas apne aur Akir ka bond proclaim karne ke bahane dundtha rehta hai...Diljit ko lagta hai ki woh kid ko influence kar sakta hai, uska dhyaan bhatka sakta hai, usko samjha sakta hai and all... But the realty is he is unsuccessful in handling the kid... Bacha ek dam bigda hua hai.. precap mein phir baccha kissi ko bataye bina bhag gaya...do chamat pehli baar lagate toh dusri baar bina bataye nahi bhagta...

Episode was better than usual though 70% of the episode was again dedicated to Akeer n Akeer ke Papa bonding....Thoda hi Sahi par saare characters ka point of view dikhaya...

Sahiba woh kya bol rahi thi ki Diljeet ne kissi se maar peet nahi ki jab Akeer nahi mil raha tha...Arre Diljeet toh school walon ko peetne ja raha tha aur duniya ko aag lagane jaa raha tha ( jab ki school walon ki kya galti hai ki yeh khud ke bacche ko nahi sambhal paaye) ..woh toh Sahiba ne rok liya usko..

Yeh Akeer ke Papa jaap kab band karegi Sahiba...?? Mein pak gayi hun sun sun ke...Are they trying to show that Sahiba is falling for Diljeet ? ( Akeer ke Papa, Akeer ke papa karte karte) 

Mujhe yeh samajh mein nahi aaya ki Akeer mummy papa ke beech mein sona chahta tha toh inko problem kyon ho rahi thi? Eisa kyon dikhaya ki Akeer ko alag sulana chahte hain aur yeh donon sath mein sona chahte hain? Kuch samajh mein nahi aaya? Aur woh Biji ka expression kya tha? 

Scene of Angad n Simran was really nice... both acted really well.. thank God makers showed that Angad is remorseful for hitting Diljeet..small mercies 

Edited by DramaQueen101 - 28 days ago
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshia1994

I find it absurd that people keep comparing this show to Yeh Rishta . I watched the show until Kaira were part of it. Though the show eventually got monotonous, it cannot be compared to this one in any way whatsoever. The reason the show is still on air is because there were a lot of parties, romance, and successful leaps. The parallel couples were also wonderful, especially Keerti and Naksh. I am not possessive about daily soaps I watch, but comparing this to that is insulting to the creators of that show.

Well, we can't do much can we, if the makers themselves cut a chunk of Gen 3 and paste it here.. And then make small changes here and there? Copy paste bhi dung se nahi kiya... 🥺. I for one was mostly saying the R show was much much better. 

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So TRP reduced to 1.5...I am happy that it did not connect with TRP audience as well...

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DramaQueen101

So TRP reduced to 1.5...I am happy that it did not connect with TRP audience as well...

this was for only 3 epi post leap ...next 4th April ko full week post leap ka trp bhi ana hai I hope it falls even more 

ritvikadevverma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trp audience rejected already sahiba diljeet akeer it hugely fall down not because of ipl yrrkh cast and amazing actors jay pranali harshad portrayed it and it was connected to audience abhimanyu redeemed before leap akshara strong and educated after that but there ruhi abhimanyu bond was unique parallel lead arohi kairav strongly written here people not accept kerry too as per trp makers should change storyline soon if they taken ghkkpm sai was independent strong her bond with savi was unbroken here why they are not showing sahiba akeer bond honestly telling there pakhi vinayak relation also good tmd they are just forcing to diljeet akeer

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just realized trp went from 1.9 to 1.5 in 3 weeks. Aur ab tak ipl ka impact bhi nahi aaya. Ab bas agle week 1.5 se  1.3 chala jaaye aur show par permanent taala lag jaaye. 

Waise ek cheez se trp restore ho sakti hai thodi si. Let Diljeet get obsessed with Sahiba and threaten her life, Angad as usual rescue mission, Akir ko gayab kardo jaise itne bachho ko kiya ab tak aur phir se divorce khel start karo.

Yeh Angad vs Diljeet over Akir with Sahiba as referee and Simran as Seerat lite will take trp to 0.9. 

But itni akal kahan hai cvs main. Woh aur dooba denge which they absolutely deserve. I am happy all their stupid decisions have done irreversible damage on ratings. Ek mahine main show ka end likh diya. 

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 27 days ago