Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

I am really really hoping that it beats UD, if not next week but in the upcoming weeks. If it does that then for now there is no other show at 7pm slot that is popular. 

It will be very tough but lets see...maybe they move this show to a later slot to get more trps, i heard yhc is not doing well

lovecolin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I love VJ and can’t take my eyes off him so far. He has such a commanding presence in this show and I hope the makers don’t mess this up. So far 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovecolin

I love VJ and can’t take my eyes off him so far. He has such a commanding presence in this show and I hope the makers don’t mess this up. So far 🙏🏼🙏🏼

I don’t think CV will mess it up (or hope not)

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I despise Kiara!! That arrogant sister. She’s nasty but I love how Sahiba puts her in her place. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh Angad ki behen har baat main taang adane kyun aa jati hai. aadhi aag to yahin lagati hain. Irritating as hell. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Here Sahiba is shouting that she will never step foot into the house and there her mother and sister are dying to enter this house with the passes 😃

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 1 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Jo bhi ho. I think Daarji/Beeeji and Veer like Sahiba. 

Let’s see aage kya hota hai. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

I was looking at some of the rushes of Bengali version and if Sahiba is going to remain as outspoken and on your face person as it is in the Bengali version then I am going to be so happy to watch it.

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I despise Kiara!! That arrogant sister. She’s nasty but I love how Sahiba puts her in her place. 

Exactly! It's like she's actively looking for someone to do her beizatti because everyone else in the family are either targeting Jasleen/Garry or Angad🤣 And Sahiba is fulfilling her wish!

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Yeh Angad ki behen har baat main taang adane kyun aa jati hai. aadhi aag to yahin lagati hain. Irritating as hell. 

Exactly! 😡

Next time she asks Sahiba ki usko kis baat ka itna ghamand hai, Sahiba should tell her that she's proud about the fact that everything that she's getting is from her hard-earned money, aur usko kis baat ka itna ghamand hai when she's living off her grandparents' wealth.