Discuss about the show
Discuss about the show
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello
Are we using this as an EDT to discuss the show??
hey ritu
How have you been
long time haven't seen you.
I have no confidence in this makers🤣
Arpi ur her to how do h like the show so far
hey ritu
How have you been
long time haven't seen you.
I have no confidence in this makers🤣
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
Arpi ur her to how do h like the show so far
I have not watched any episode yet
I just came to see how is it going
I am skeptical about makers.
Watched 3 episodes VJ is good in his role
I have not watched any episode yet
I just came to see how is it going
I am skeptical about makers.
hey ritu
How have you been
long time haven't seen you.
I have no confidence in this makers🤣
Hello
I am good. I only starting coming for the last few days as I did a mistake of watching a show of colors and that too of the worst makers that you can find. Do guess which one.
Yes I dont have much confidence in this makers but these are also the ones who made choti sardarni which was good in the beginning. So I am hoping to get some nice episodes to watch until it gets ruined.
I have not watched any episode yet
I just came to see how is it going
I am skeptical about makers.
It is actually really good. Do give it a try.
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
Watched 3 episodes VJ is good in his role
Agreed VJ is looking really good
Tagging some of the members who I have found in the forum and might want to discuss.