Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Godhbharai hogi Ar kaπŸ’€

Godhbarai ho aur kuch na ho, jo audience bache hai bhaag jayengeπŸ˜ƒ

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hari15

Abhi kicking Mata is a long pending case. In what all dung she didn't pull her beta. 

It's always Mata dung from which ak has to pull him away. This time he kicked that helper so struck in dung and still stinking. 😀😀😀

Abhi pulled Ak from Ar clutches successfully. Till day Ak is strong never bent for her. Mata pulled Abhi in her clutches for Ar. Ak or kids have to pull him out . That's why she won't go there anytime. It's his turn to go there and they won't return back.  Only kids come to birla house after 6 yrs if S4 is there . Orelse happy ending in Kailash 🀣 with abhira and kids and this New man as their family. Abhinav made adrak wala chai like Naira and kartik. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: hari15

Rug raja knows only rug. Nothing else. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’πŸ’

If it's gone it's mata's lap. 😀😀😀

Ak stamped his rug 😜 with her legs and went away he didn't close the door or throw his shadi photo like Neil. So he will keep his shadi alive but rug sukh gone with Ak. 😜😜

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Abhi pulled Ak from Ar clutches successfully. Till day Ak is strong never bent for her. Mata pulled Abhi in her clutches for Ar. Ak or kids have to pull him out . That's why she won't go there anytime. It's his turn to go there and they won't return back.  Only kids come to birla house after 6 yrs if S4 is there . Orelse happy ending in Kailash 🀣 with abhira and kids and this New man as their family. Abhinav made adrak wala chai like Naira and kartik. 

Let them live their and get a subham. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

And we get mukti from yrkkh. 

hari15 thumbnail

Ak stamped his rug 😜 with her legs and went away he didn't close the door or throw his shadi photo like Neil. So he will keep his shadi alive but rug sukh gone with Ak. 😜😜

Me with my favorite emoji 

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Adding on to second favorite 

🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟

hari15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

You won't believe this Meher  but I have been so angry since the last few days w.r.t  what they are showing since that rotten blackmail episodes, ( l haven't seen neel funeral episode,) I don't like daughters in law being abused by family and( same  for men they should also not be abused )

I have been banging all the vessels in the kitchen while cooking, so  my husband suggested to sign up to IF, he said why don't you discuss with the ladies on India forums, so here I am  ( I have been a silent reader since last year I know almost everyone by their names)

Now I am feeling better Ihave laughed a lot, even  at my own silliness that I am getting affected by a hindi  serial while mr shahi  is counting the money he's making on the way to his bank.

I like watching HC/PR togetther as AbAk  i want to see their journey together not just as endgame for two  episodes and then again separating.

πŸ€—

Nitya 

Arey yaar. 

For almost a year we all banged our heads and now kept quiet accepting our fate. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Seeing new people gather here is shocking and surprising too. 

You guys are coming with new hopes and new wishes. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Kick whoever you want here so that your utensils and hubby are saved at home. 

Edited by hari15 - 1 years ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

You won't believe this Meher  but I have been so angry since the last few days w.r.t  what they are showing since that rotten blackmail episodes, ( l haven't seen neel funeral episode,) I don't like daughters in law being abused by family and( same  for men they should also not be abused )

I have been banging all the vessels in the kitchen while cooking, so  my husband suggested to sign up to IF, he said why don't you discuss with the ladies on India forums, so here I am  ( I have been a silent reader since last year I know almost everyone by their names)

Now I am feeling better Ihave laughed a lot, even  at my own silliness that I am getting affected by a hindi  serial while mr shahi  is counting the money he's making on the way to his bank.

I like watching HC/PR togetther as AbAk  i want to see their journey together not just as endgame for two  episodes and then again separating.

πŸ€—

Nitya 

we vent out our frustation easily by writing positive reviews to stay positive. When someone is going wrong we hit their back.and do jhadoo pocha orelse we won't get that mental peace anytime.But as kids holidays are going on I got a full break and my energy is back.My daughter and hubby kick me daily for the serial and my obsession. What unnecessarily we are stressing our lives for a kachra. I too feel sad and bad seeing all these taunts because we face a lot in real life and it connects in right spot when it's in serial and next all triggering happens on us. 

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhinav made adrak wala chai like Naira and kartik. 

Only thing I noticed in contemplation is adrak wali chai and then I remembered kaira β€οΈπŸ˜‚

Mehersudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

Only thing I noticed in contemplation is adrak wali chai and then I remembered kaira β€οΈπŸ˜‚

He is the star guiding ak as told by Abhi in his diaLogues. Upar ke stars and humare hath ka star ⭐ both he said. So kaira in another form jumped following her everywhere to help her. They gave injection too same way. Seeing Abhinav we can connect Rishikesh Kartik . 

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

He is the star guiding ak as told by Abhi in his diaLogues. Upar ke stars and humare hath ka star ⭐ both he said. So kaira in another form jumped following her everywhere to help her. They gave injection too same way. Seeing Abhinav we can connect Rishikesh Kartik . 

Maybe this new guy will even help her in connecting her to her families