Akshara is shattered- Ep Air Date : Jan 2 2023 - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by IAMHope

Let’s talk about the elephant.

Abhinav knows she’s someone else wife he will not cross the line. As for Akshara if she believes she is his wife SHE might wonder why there is no action in the bedroom. But I doubt she will initiate anything. Let’s take Dr. Birla - he might assume the worst about Ak, as always. 

WHAT A MESS. 

Since yrkkh has no time frame  for festivals, anniversaries etc 

I am going to manifest that they fast forward to raksha bandhan and

1)Arooo ties rakhi to abhimanyu 

2) akshara ties rakhi to the new character

so even if she forgets he'll know and clarify  with abhimanyu 

Then let anything happen ,memory loss  anything I will sleep peacefully 

no ABAR or Ak new man marriage 

p.s : I  know this is not going to happen

but a girl can dream 

Main vamp of Abhira lives is Matha Ji and her fav 🧹 

Her main job is do kaand blame Ak and go to coma.

And her mandh buddhi beta brain activates where heart stops working and does all the nonsense work...

Ma beta are made for each other whenever they love they hold... when they dont want they throw just like that...

Pls someone kick matha how many days she ll be  hospitalized..udavo matha πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by Hopefaith

Since yrkkh has no time frame  for festivals, anniversaries etc 

I am going to manifest that they fast forward to raksha bandhan and

1)Arooo ties rakhi to abhimanyu 

2) akshara ties rakhi to the new character

so even if she forgets he'll know and clarify  with abhimanyu 

Then let anything happen ,memory loss  anything I will sleep peacefully 

no ABAR or Ak new man marriage 

p.s : I  know this is not going to happen

but a girl can dream 

Nitya i am ROFL πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. To fulfil your dreams August should come now in January 🀣 there are no Angles it's only angel Ak who royally became a killer in show. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Mehersudha

Mata is the solo heroine of S3 who started all khaands and involved Ar with her. She is destroyer of Abhi. In a way Abhis Ichakund wish of solutions to my family problems is ak. So all problems in family only. His family is the worst with manipulations. They are happy blaming the other easily. Any day mahi is better than mata. Mata in facade of love spoiled Harsh life. Whenever Harsh abused her there is a reason we should understand but mata gained sympathy from.abhi diverted him from Harsh hijacked his brain. This is the brain jam of abhi by mata. If mata wicket is kicked we will celebrate that day. 

Birlas are no family material any day. They never gave sukh Or protection to their own kids and what will they give to the girls who will come and live their. 

Manju told she will never let ak face what she faced as bahu and what did she do turned perfect mil for akshu. 

Mahi tauji never understood their kids and all ended by nikkama and run aways. 

Mata lived a life full of illusion and took her son into her illusionary world. 

Neil anath Neil ka bacha anath 😀😀😀

Who made Neil anath it's her and now she is lying in bed for her self guilt. Before adoption papers came out Mata lived with this same jerking and fits moments now too same but her blame on ak head so she can go to another illusionary world. 

If season 1 and 2 taught us how great families are and how they help each other. 

This season too thought us there are manipulators in your own family who wouldn't let you live one day in peace. 

Beta birla is perfect maa ka chamcha. 

I can't balance ak and my family. If maa bhai and others are his family then who is akshu road sider that he picked up. 

Gadha kumar was the one who ran behind her even when she told again and again she won't suit his family. He gave her wrong hopes and kicked her when she was down. 

And have to give it to gadha kumar for being smart and crying on everyone lap and making them believe that ak left him when he was the one who kicked. 

Guys now you all know how Mata got sympathy all these years. 

She kicked papa birla behind closed doors and made ulta story in front of family. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ¦ŸπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦Ÿ

Jaise maa waise beta 

Originally posted by amlavs

And her mandh buddhi beta brain activates where heart stops working and does all the nonsense work...

Ma beta are made for each other whenever they love they hold... when they dont want they throw just like that...

Pls someone kick matha how many days she ll be  hospitalized..udavo matha πŸ‘πŸΌ

it's their hospital and free of cost so she lies there like in haystalk sleep.She is the jhaad of all problems. She can't balance a pati nor bacha nor her orphan obsessed kid whom she never gave his real identity. it's all facade only. 

Originally posted by amlavs

Ayyo lavanya I have this sudden thought how will that happen. 

Mata and beta have heart to kidney connection. If heart gone how will kidney survive. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by hari15

Birlas are no family material any day. They never gave sukh Or protection to their own kids and what will they give to the girls who will come and live their. 

Manju told she will never let ak face what she faced as bahu and what did she do turned perfect mil for akshu. 

Who made Neil anath it's her and now she is lying in bed for her self guilt. Before adoption papers came out Mata lived with this same jerking and fits moments now too same but her blame on ak head so she can go to another illusionary world. 

If season 1 and 2 taught us how great families are and how they help each other. 

This season too thought us there are manipulators in your own family who wouldn't let you live one day in peace. 

I can't balance ak and my family. If maa bhai and others are his family then who is akshu road sider that he picked up. 

Gadha kumar was the one who ran behind her even when she told again and again she won't suit his family. He gave her wrong hopes and kicked her when she was down. 

And have to give it to gadha kumar for being smart and crying on everyone lap and making them believe that ak left him when he was the one who kicked. 

She kicked papa birla behind closed doors and made ulta story in front of family. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ¦ŸπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦Ÿ

Jaise maa waise beta 

Wow this is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 

Matha and beta are perfect sympathy card players.. I feel bad for Ak and papa birla... 

#udavomatha πŸ™πŸ™ 

If she is gona abhors life ll be set.. she is the perfect headache in their lives..

Ayyo lavanya I have this sudden thought how will that happen. 

Mata and beta have heart to kidney connection. If heart gone how will kidney survive. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

kidney is going to be made chutney soon by his own junior(s) πŸ˜‰ For that kidney have to survive πŸ˜†

Jaise maa waise beta 

Exactly Abhi is like mata and ak is like thrown out Harsh. Whenever maa beta can't hold the relationship they throw them away. Harsh fedup of mata and got his own realisation. She made herself a victim and in abusive relationship. Why did Harsh behave that way none can get it. Ak is having self respect. Abhi thought ak bends on his feet when he said about no chances.She chose her own dignity went ahead. She can't go to Goenkas as blame of sirat done. She knows the consequences. It's not that ak is right or wrong. She does not expect a death  of Neil. And when it's written none can stop it in fate. None is responsible for it. If abhi mata and ar are same sympathy card holders they are suited for each other. Whom do they blame next when something comes.They told shiv parvati references and using mytho in all aspects and keeping unwanted kachra and dung simulatanously. If mata is a super woman who balanced family and kids we can never say a word. Na pati ka sukh na bete ke sukh na bahu ka sukh na pote ke sukh. She is like Ar won't get anything. This rug Raja spreads rug when in mood orelse he spreads dung on ak as his mata said so. Let cvs cut his head through mata udavo. What's there in blames already neil dead mata dead and next Ar dies in delivery.Three deaths on ak head and abhi will be roaming as sanyasi bairagi and sees Ak in full tummy as proof. He needs proof to see truth.Because ak has no preggy chance next he will accept kids as his own orelse his karma he has no sukh nothing. Let him die from cliffhanger thinking of Neil and Mata his family as Ak is stranger always. All his dialogues of love shove goes till rug he will never stand on his words.