Akshara is shattered- Ep Air Date : Jan 2 2023 - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by hari15

Ayyo lavanya I have this sudden thought how will that happen. 

Mata and beta have heart to kidney connection. If heart gone how will kidney survive. 🤗🤗🤗

heart gone but piles complaint comes next 😉

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Mehersudha

Exactly Abhi is like mata and ak is like thrown out Harsh. Whenever maa beta can't hold the relationship they throw them away. Harsh fedup of mata and got his own realisation. She made herself a victim and in abusive relationship. Why did Harsh behave that way none can get it. Ak is having self respect. Abhi thought ak bends on his feet when he said about no chances.She chose her own dignity went ahead. She can't go to Goenkas as blame of sirat done. She knows the consequences. It's not that ak is right or wrong. She does not expect a death  of Neil. And when it's written none can stop it in fate. None is responsible for it. If abhi mata and ar are same sympathy card holders they are suited for each other. Whom do they blame next when something comes.They told shiv parvati references and using mytho in all aspects and keeping unwanted kachra and dung simulatanously. If mata is a super woman who balanced family and kids we can never say a word. Na pati ka sukh na bete ke sukh na bahu ka sukh na pote ke sukh. She is like Ar won't get anything. This rug Raja spreads rug when in mood orelse he spreads dung on ak as his mata said so. Let cvs cut his head through mata udavo. What's there in blames already neil dead mata dead and next Ar dies in delivery.Three deaths on ak head and abhi will be roaming as sanyasi bairagi and sees Ak in full tummy as proof. He needs proof to see truth.Because ak has no preggy chance next he will accept kids as his own orelse his karma he has no sukh nothing. Let him die from cliffhanger thinking of Neil and Mata his family as Ak is stranger always. All his dialogues of love shove goes till rug he will never stand on his words. 

ATLeast for once i want beta birla to raise voice against kaandmata that will be his transformation, today badepapa blamed akshu for neils death is ther anyway something cooking btw bade papa and Abhi, something needs to be shown postleap.

Saw niyati photo yesterday birla house was all decked up and even goenkas, some celebrations going on it seems

Originally posted by Jyothi001

ATLeast for once i want beta birla to raise voice against kaandmata that will be his transformation, today badepapa blamed akshu for neils death is ther anyway something cooking btw bade papa and Abhi, something needs to be shown postleap.

he didn't blame. He just said the fact that Ak could not have taken Neil. This is what all said. So it's all blockage to Ak for families. She will never go to anyone. She lost trust in all relations with this blame game. This is the stress built on her head that none accepted her and her memory loss plays well there with blankness as she cuts all. Redemption for Abhi and others comes there we never understood Ak nor gave her proper treatment. Let Ak remembers herself as Anchal his wife the nakli pati that kicks Abhis back. Ak ml pati will be abhinav but she will scold old abhi for treating her that way and beats Abhinav thinking as Abhimanyu. It's a treat to watch. And this positive man can be held for few days we will be fedup seeing his sugar content as we are used to BP and cholestrol of mata and Ar. 🤣

Saw niyati photo yesterday birla house was all decked up and even goenkas, some celebrations going on it seems

Godhbharai hogi Ar ka💀

Dunno how these disgusting PPL even celebrate when a girl of their own has been ditched and brutally sent out..

Only answer for this a girl or boy in form of abhira kid s on way of bajofy everyone hosh 

Exactly Abhi is like mata and ak is like thrown out Harsh. Whenever maa beta can't hold the relationship they throw them away. Harsh fedup of mata and got his own realisation. She made herself a victim and in abusive relationship. Why did Harsh behave that way none can get it. Ak is having self respect. Abhi thought ak bends on his feet when he said about no chances.She chose her own dignity went ahead. She can't go to Goenkas as blame of sirat done. She knows the consequences. It's not that ak is right or wrong. She does not expect a death  of Neil. And when it's written none can stop it in fate. None is responsible for it. If abhi mata and ar are same sympathy card holders they are suited for each other. Whom do they blame next when something comes.They told shiv parvati references and using mytho in all aspects and keeping unwanted kachra and dung simulatanously. If mata is a super woman who balanced family and kids we can never say a word. Na pati ka sukh na bete ke sukh na bahu ka sukh na pote ke sukh. She is like Ar won't get anything. This rug Raja spreads rug when in mood orelse he spreads dung on ak as his mata said so. Let cvs cut his head through mata udavo. What's there in blames already neil dead mata dead and next Ar dies in delivery.Three deaths on ak head and abhi will be roaming as sanyasi bairagi and sees Ak in full tummy as proof. He needs proof to see truth.Because ak has no preggy chance next he will accept kids as his own orelse his karma he has no sukh nothing. Let him die from cliffhanger thinking of Neil and Mata his family as Ak is stranger always. All his dialogues of love shove goes till rug he will never stand on his words. 

They are proving again and again he proves he is MAN OF WORDS only... it's not love... only he wants her to put rug 😡

Abhi kicking Mata is a long pending case. In what all dung she didn't pull her beta. 

It's always Mata dung from which ak has to pull him away. This time he kicked that helper so struck in dung and still stinking. 😤😤😤

Originally posted by amlavs

They are proving again and again he proves he is MAN OF WORDS only... it's not love... only he wants her to put rug 😡

Rug raja knows only rug. Nothing else. 🤗🤗🐒🐒

If it's gone it's mata's lap. 😤😤😤

Nitya i am ROFL 😂🤣. To fulfil your dreams August should come now in January 🤣 there are no Angles it's only angel Ak who royally became a killer in show. 😉

You won't believe this Meher  but I have been so angry since the last few days w.r.t  what they are showing since that rotten blackmail episodes, ( l haven't seen neel funeral episode,) I don't like daughters in law being abused by family and( same  for men they should also not be abused )

I have been banging all the vessels in the kitchen while cooking, so  my husband suggested to sign up to IF, he said why don't you discuss with the ladies on India forums, so here I am  ( I have been a silent reader since last year I know almost everyone by their names)

Now I am feeling better Ihave laughed a lot, even  at my own silliness that I am getting affected by a hindi  serial while mr shahi  is counting the money he's making on the way to his bank.

I like watching HC/PR togetther as AbAk  i want to see their journey together not just as endgame for two  episodes and then again separating.

🤗

Nitya