Akshara is shattered- Ep Air Date : Jan 2 2023

Posted: 1 years ago

Who is Priya, now? Oh ya her friend in Pathankot. 

EE6473D2-DDE6-4E75-AF2A-C082CBC776CD.jpeg

Originally posted by IAMHope

Who is Priya, now? Oh ya her friend in Pathankot. 

EE6473D2-DDE6-4E75-AF2A-C082CBC776CD.jpeg

Stand in for kairav! I'm telling you another accusation coming akshus way...not only a serial killer but also for being a child abducter 🤣

Haven't watched it yet 

Twitter says precap shows abrohi wedding? True? 

Nothing of that sort. Precap is Manson and abhi talk about Akshu not coming back and Akshu trying to get a job 

Thanks for the tag Ash. Slowly they are building Jai as nakli pati. If Ak has memory loss she remembers this pati and forgets the whole incidents till she is with Divorce issue .that way Ak new journey in memory loss state too can happen. Let cvs pull the plug at a go already her mind is totally filled with blames and Abhis rejections. Abii threw her away so he has to reach her till then she won't go. It's clear. 

Do u think ak will have memory loss. Don't getting any signs but making episode boring day by day

Originally posted by In_love

Do u think ak will have memory loss. Don't getting any signs but making episode boring day by day

i am in my own illusions. Where can others for that way. Ak as fl can never moveon. I am scratching my head what to do. 😛 And my favourite part is memory loss only which i always wanted. 

What a tragedy. I suppose she will only remember her  life after meeting Abhinav and nothing from before.
Good. Poor thing - she was shattered when even BP blamed her for Neels death. 
Meher - what do you think of the two empty photo frames on the wall? 

Originally posted by Mehersudha

Thanks for the tag Ash. Slowly they are building Jai as nakli pati. If Ak has memory loss she remembers this pati and forgets the whole incidents till she is with Divorce issue .that way Ak new journey in memory loss state too can happen. Let cvs pull the plug at a go already her mind is totally filled with blames and Abhis rejections. Abii threw her away so he has to reach her till then she won't go. It's clear. 

Originally posted by IAMHope

What a tragedy. I suppose she will only remember her  life after meeting Abhinav and nothing from before.
Good. Poor thing - she was shattered when even BP blamed her for Neels death. 
Meher - what do you think of the two empty photo frames on the wall? 

he is an orphan so he kept it as blank for his mom dad. If someone gives him that love it will be filled there in that place. Ak as per as we know she can treat him as friend and gives respect as good human being that won't fill that place for him .So might be abhira and kids later if abhi moves there or they can be empty always. Ak how long she takes blames of deaths. This is a way to cut to all families one by one built-up done. 

I’ll be happiest if the show memory loss n she forgets abhi completely bt I knw this is not happening..