Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

It seems it's abhira son only...i m telling this makers and producer has no akal at all..they r going to show S2 part2 only 

U mean like Goa track 

Edited by Dewdrops1995 - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Matlab Mumbai Police REAL logo ko chhodke fictional characters ke liye justice ke naare lagaye? \

LOL

Abhi can marry Aarohi or whatever, we Mumbai citizens need the police for the "real city" ðŸ¤£

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aarthi - for those of us that are S3 fans and have not watched prior seasons what is Goa track S2 part2?

It seems it's abhira son only...i m telling this makers and producer has no akal at all..they r going to show S2 part2 only 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Aarthi - for those of us that are S3 fans and have not watched prior seasons what is Goa track S2 part2?

S2 me itself saw here and there only..i think they r adopting S2 second leap they seperated due to karthik suspected naura character..

First leap of S2 is Mumbai track where Karthik step bro died and they seperated due to it..

Second leap is Goa i think where they had kairav.

Correct me all if i m wrong 

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Matlab Mumbai Police REAL logo ko chhodke fictional characters ke liye justice ke naare lagaye? \

LOL

Abhi can marry Aarohi or whatever, we Mumbai citizens need the police for the "real city" ðŸ¤£

Dont u rem ghum surrogacy track they filed a complaint on vanku

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Karthik questions her character 

Naira will be pregnant that time and move to Goa and change her name to tina and state with kairav 

Preleap karthik and their families would think her dead

Post leap karthik goes to goa for some other purpose and will meet kairav without knowing his own son

But for kairav’s treatment naira(Tina) visits her city and karthik will fund his treatment without knowing d truth

Well that follows dramatic and anguish first meet, treatment for kairav and kaira will be together as parents, custody case and follows........

And @aarthi   U r right it looks like mixture of shubam track and Goa(kairav) track’s continuition

Edited by Dewdrops1995 - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail

I’m still hopeful that both babies survived. Shivu picked girl so girl will be there for sure. But the second child may fight its way out of the womb and slip out just like their second union under the rug. 

Call me stupid, but I’m still hoping there are two babies to prove Manjari and Abhi wrong.

Since they stressed that S3 is about a couple who is in love with the idea of love perhaps post leap we will see Abhira coparenting amicably since their love turned out to be the joke of this century. 

But the conflicts that come out of step/blended families will form the basis for the next generation. 

Edited by IAMHope - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail

Ok. In that case I would like to think Akshara will come back and demand the insurance money. She will tell him he can marry her half sister but she needs to cure her son and needs money from the insurance policy he took for the children when they were together. She will say she will pay him back slowly but she cannot afford the cost at the moment. 

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

Karthik questions her character 

Naira will be pregnant that time and move to Goa and change her name to tina and state with kairav 

Preleap karthik and their families would think her dead

Post leap karthik goes to goa for some other purpose and will meet kairav without knowing his own son

But for kairav’s treatment naira(Tina) visits her city and karthik will fund his treatment without knowing d truth

Well that follows dramatic and anguish first meet, treatment for kairav and kaira will be together as parents, custody case and follows........

And @aarthi   U r right it looks like mixture of shubam track and Goa(kairav) track’s continuition

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Ok. In that case I would like to think Akshara will come back and demand the insurance money. She will tell him he can marry her half sister but she needs to cure her son and needs money from the insurance policy he took for the children when they were together. She will say she will pay him back slowly but she cannot afford the cost at the moment. 

I doubt akshu ll do such...but zaroor akshu birla house mein ghusegi...mata ll flip..abhi ll flip known matter

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Dont u rem ghum surrogacy track they filed a complaint on vanku

Ofcourse. Kitna bada complaint and all hua but they still went ahead. They will do whatever it takes to keep the show in the top 5