Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 days ago

Hii guys,

A big sorry for such a delay but Actually I went to Agra as it's my nana Nani's 50th Wedding Anniversary. So I didn't get time in traveling and preparation. But I will try to give my best in this update.

So without wasting anyone time let's continue the story, 

Armaan:-) (Closed eyes ) Did I really love abhira....

Armaan saw abhira happy face and it lit up his mood and he also start Smiling widely....

Abhira:-) (Smiling in his dream) Yes Armaan you love me.

Amraan:-) (Opening his eyes) Yes, I am in love with Abhira, I am in love with hulk ki material behan , my stationary ki dukaan and he start Smiling widely while roaming in room....

While roaming armaan kept his foot on a broken piece of vase.

Armaan:-) Ahh.

Armaan was about to take out the piece but before that abhira came Angrily.

Abhira:-) (Angrily) What the hell Mr. Armaan Poddar, What the hell did you downstairs. You almost about to punch Raghav. Can I know the reason why?

Armaan:-) (With emotions in his eyes) He was about to propose and......

Abhira:-) (Angrily) So What Armaan.... even If he want to propose me then what is the problem in it... After 3 months we were legally and officially will be divorced then I will marry or may be someone will be propose then will you punch every person like this?

Armaan:-) (Now Angry) Yes, I will punch everybody or even if needed I will kill them too. But remember me I won't ever going to leave you do whatever you want to do.

Abhira:-) (Now more Angrily) What Happened to you Armaan why are you behaving like a typical husband, did you forget our marriage is just namesake and just an arrangement. (Now teary eyed) Did you forget that because of me everyone is so upset, Krish tried to fulfill his dreams, Charu loved dev sir because I told her to do so, even papa tried to amend his relationship with Vidya maa. All this bad things happening because of me right.... 3 days ago you told me to not show my face to you did you forget..... So why do you want to keep me in life.... Now I am not showing my face then you yourself came to see this face.... Now when I am not interfering in your family matter then You should be happy but you are getting angry on Raghav just because I am smiled.  (Now A tear flowed out from her eyes) I never knew that you hate me so much Armaan that even a small smile of mine you Hate this much. 

Armaan felt pain because of him and his family abhira suffered so much. She had so much pain in her heart.

Abhira :-) Wiped her tears roughly and with anger in her eyes) I am telling you last time Armaan I am independent as well as an adult. So I have every right to take decision of my life. I will do whatever I want I don't need your permission for it. And please stay away from Raghav, I don't know why you behaved like this with him .

Armaan:-) (Held her wrist) I never hated you abhira. And what did you say marriage of arrangement, yes it was marriage of arrangement but there is still 3 months left and what will be going to happen with this marriage we will decide it after 3 months , not now and yes, you're independent and adult but I am your husband, so may be you don't need my permission but I have every right to know what is going on in my wife's life and if someone will try to flirt with my wife then I don't need your permission to punch that guys Mrs. Abhira Armaan Poddar Do you get it.

(Now he hold her by shoulder) One more thing Abhira I don't like when someone take my precious things away from me So please told that Raghav to stay away from you otherwise even you can't able to protect him.

Saying this armaan leave her and she was about to go away when she saw his bleeding foot.

Abhira :-) (Shocked and worried) Oh god Armaan, you foot is bleeding so badly.  How did you hurt yourself.  Oh What I am asking you. You would have thrown this vase in anger and hurted yourself. You act so careless sometimes, god knows what will you do when I will left you....

Armaan:-) (With love and hopes in his eyes) So don't leave me Abhira....

Abhira realized what he said but she didn't reacted.

Abhira did his first aid while she felt his constant gaze on her. After she was about to go. But armaan hold her hand

Armaan:-) (With guilt) Abhira I am sorry for whatever I did on gangaur day.

Abhira :-) (With hurt in her voice) Armaan sometimes sorry isn't enough for wounds.

Saying this she left from there.

Armaan: -) (to himself) No Abhira I won't let you go away from me. I know I am the reason behind your sorrow but I promise I will be the every reason behind your smile and it is my promise to you. Now be ready armaan poddar you have to work hard to woo your girl. And I will do whatever to make up for you for abhira. I promise Abhira from today onwards only happiness will be in your life, I won't let that precious smile go away from your life. It's the promise of Armaan Poddar to Mrs. Armaan Poddar.

While In Abhira's Room,

Abhira :-) (Looking toward Armaan's Pic) Why armaan Why, Why are you doing this to me. Why are you making it difficult for me Armaan. I Love you and I know your happiness not lies in me that why I left you. Now why you forcefully entering my life. I know you care for me but in my care why are you ignoring your happiness, I know your happiness lies in your chit wali then why are you running away from your happiness armaan. Please don't do this to yourself.... don't do it to yourself armaan.

Abhira kept Armaan's pic closed to her heart and cries for hours.

In evening, 

Abhira's room door knocked, 

Abhira wiped her tears and opened the door, Waiter give her a bouquet as well as gift box.

Abhira: -) (Questioningly) Who send this?

Waiter:-) Mam sender has send this note too.

Abhira took the things and closed the door. Abhira carefully looked at the bouquet and saw a note. She look at the note and opened it.

She reads the letter,

Abhira I know You super angry with me, you even don't want to look at my face but please come to XYZ place to meet me once. Even the biggest criminal deserve once chance to put his pov. Please Come to meet me you have Akshara mam's swear. Please Abhira came to meet and wear the saree only which I gave you please.....

Your and only your 

Khadusmaan 

Abhira heart thumped with lots of Question.

Abhira looked at the saree 

Abhira got ready and went to downstairs.

Waiter come and informed that a driver is waiting for her.

She sits in the car and the car dropped her to the destination. 

Abhira looked at the beautiful palace and looked here and there but didn't found armaan then a small girl came and give her a letter and kissed Abhira's cheek.

Letter,

I know Abhira you are looking for me and but just follow the rose petal's pathway, I am waiting for you Abhira.

Your and your only,

Khadusmaan. 

Abhira heart is beating faster and she was looking at the beautiful palace in awe and didn't knew why she was feeling butterflies as well as feeling shy and blushed.

Decoration 👇

Abhira got shocked and can't believed her eyes and suddenly Rose petal showered on her.

That's it for today guys.

I don't know how is it but tell me in comment section whether you liked it or not.

Ignore my mistakes please.

Thank you for reading.

Till the next update bye guys 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Great update! ❤️

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

Nice update 

Hope abhira don't melt sooo soon 

Good update

Abhira is taking her time to grasp whats going on.

Continue soon

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hii guys, 

I just want to confirm whether you guys are liking it or not. If not then I will end this ff in next part only.

Let's continue, 

Abhira heart is beating faster and she was looking at the beautiful palace in awe and didn't knew why she was feeling butterflies as well as feeling shy and blushed.

Abhira got shocked and can't believed her eyes and suddenly Rose petal showered on her.

She loved that Petal's rain and she was so enjoying it forgetting her whereabouts but came back to reality hearing the voice which makes her day. The voice which she can recognize in lakh's of voices. Her Khadusmaan's voice.

Abhira turned around and saw 👇

Abhira got shocked, emotional and happy at the same time. Shocked because she didn't expected him to do so much, emotional because this gestures are making her weak and happy because she can see that her old happy Khadusmaan is back. But she maintained well to hide her emotions well.

Abhira :-) (Rudely) What is all this armaan and what Idea you have used to call me here, you used my mumma and your mam to call me here. And most importantly where are you. Come infront of me. 

Abhira angrily turned and saw armaan sitting on one knee with holding a bouquet.

Armaan was looking really handsome.

Armaan:-) (Holding his ears and with deepguilt) I know Abhira my sorry is not enough for my and my family's mistake. I know I have hurted you deeply. I know my any justification can make my actions right. I know you don't want to talk to me either. But please listen to me once. Please Abhira . Please 

Abhira think for a moment and nodded.

Armaan:-) (Little emotional) Abhira, I am not Vidya maa's real son. You know mu loved my mumma and she was from a poor family but dadisaa never accepted my mumma and never give her a title of Poddar's bahu. My papa left mumma and then I was born and while giving me birth mumma died when papa got to know he was in guilt that because of mumma died and till then papa was also got married to Vidya maa then Vidya maa accepted me, loved me like her own son. But dadisaa never willingly accepted me when I brought up dadisaa always made me remember that I was adopted and I am not Vidya maa's real son. I start to feel indebt to whole Poddar's for accepting me and I start to assume that It's my duty to make my family happy no matter what, then you entered in my life like a cool wind, initially I don't like your way because you were exactly opposite to me an extrovert, open minded, outspoken girl who didn't feared to say wrong wrong. Then when Mam asked me to take your responsibility I did because I felt it my duty. But I was afraid how will you adjust in my family. But slowly slowly, you made a special place in everyone's heart whether it is chorus gang, Rohit, Chachisaa , chacha saa, papa aur maa. (NOW LOOKING IN ABHIRA'S EYE) Even you made a very special place in my life too.  (Abhiralooked emotional and shocked) Then everything start to mend, good changes came in my family. The ladies of our house whom shoulder always filled with responsibility, started to feel happy like they have feathers. Charu started to take step toward her dreams, Krish voiced for his rights, Maa papa relation started to get better, I used to get stand up for right. You change me for good. Everyone say that behind every man's success there is a woman and I can Proudly say that in my every success you are my motivation, my support, my guide,  my friend. In these 9 months, we had went throw many stages hate,strangers, friend, roommate,  husband wife. These 9 months are the best moments of life and I will always going to cherish it in my life abhira. Abhira I don't know when and how, you become so special for me that I cannot survive or expect a life without you. I don't know how but I felt deeply in love with you. I was stupid to not realize my love for you earlier but when I saw you with Raghav, I cannot take it, I felt angry , very angry then when I felt the fear of losing you, at that moment I realized my love for you. So today I want to confess that I love my wife, my stationary ki dukan, my hulk ki material behan, my silly girl, My support system Mrs. Abhira Armaan Poddar. I know Abhira that I don't deserve you, I know you deserve 1000 times better person Abhira but for the first time Abhira I want to be selfish Abhira, I cannot live without you abhira. I cannot let you goaway from me Abhira. Please abhira don't go away from me. Please accept me abhira... If you want to punish me then do, but please never leave me... I know I am getting selfish but please I beg you don't leave me because if you leave me then I will not survived abhira because you are like oxygen to me abhira... please accept me abhira... I really love you Abhira. I really love you .

Saying all this armaan looked toward abhira who was beyond shock as she never expected such a open confession from armaan. He opened his heart infront of her. She was feeling so many emotions at the same time. She knew that this time armaan every word is genuine like a pure pearl. But she was afraid of any heartbreak. She couldn't process what she should do now. She loved him but she was deeply hurt and now she couldn't afford to hurt again. She doesn't had any energy to suffer all this. Just then she remember something. 

Abhira:-) (Without Any emotion) If you love Me then what about chitwali?

Armaan didn't expect this question.

Armaan:-) (determindly) Abhira She was my past and I swear now I don't have any feeling for her. I love you Abhira. She is my infatuation, she wasn't my true love because even after separating from her I lived, but the thought of living without kills me. (Holding her hand) I know it Is difficult for you to trust me but Please trust me Abhira I love you and only love you. I Don't have any feeling for that Chit wali. You are my present and future only.

Abhira:-) (Chuckling Sarcastically) Love.... For you now I am your love only. 9 Month ago, Chit wali was your love Mr.Armaan Poddar.  May be after 1 year I will also be your Infatuation. You would have promised chit wali like this only naa and now you are doing promise me the same way. Then how can I believe you, that you really love me Armaan. Love is a pure feeling, don't make fun of it. You had made a joke of love. I can't trust you armaan. 

Armaan :-) (Stand up and cupped her cheeks) No Abhira, I really love you. I knew I did wrong with that girl. I didn't realize that those feeling for that girl is just attraction but with you it is pure love Abhira. I know I am not the man that any girl deserve but trust me abhira I now you are only my love. Please give me one chance. I will do whatever you will say. You are light in my dark life please don't snatch that light from my life abhira please...  

Abhira could see sincerity in his eyes but she want to be sure before anything. 

Abhira:-) (Teary eyed) Armaan how can I trust you. Whenever you had to make choice, you always had chosen your family then what if in future there is a situation where you have to choose between me and your family then you will choose your family and will left me alone, you will break my heart. This time I can't let harm my self respect armaan.

Armaan:-) (Teary eyed and holding her hand in both of his hand) I know abhira in past I have done so many mistakes, I couldn't kept my promise of protecting you, always stood by you. But this time Abhira, I swear on my Vidya maa I will keep my every promise. I will never let anyone harm your self respect. I will always cherish you. And I promise you that ever a situation came in which I have to choose one then I promise It will always going to be you. I know I never gave you any happiness, I know I am the worst husband but I swear I will change myself according to you Abhira. Just give me one chance only one chance Abhira please...

Abhira felt that the shield with which she had cover her heart is slowly breaking.

Abhira:-) (A tear rolling from her eyes) Don't do a promise which you couldn't keep 

Armaan hold abhira from shoulder made an eyelock with her and says Didn't you find love and sincerity in these eyes abhira I know it is difficult for you but trust me abhira you won't regret by giving me last chance abhira, and if I ever hurt you then whatever punishment you will give me I will accept it Happily. Just one chance.

Abhira:-) (Looking emotional) armaan you still have chance think once again armaan.

Armaan again sit on his knees and take out a box and opened it and take out a ring.

Armaan :-) (Lovingly and with determination) Abhira I never this much sure ever but today 2000 times sure that I will never regret this decision of mine. I really want to spend my whole life with you. Abhira people usually give their wife or gf a Heart shape or Name initials ring but I am giving you this ring as a symbol of my promise butterflies are always free from any promise or rules. They are free to do what they want they can fly freely in sky as much as you want. And I am giving you this with a promise like this butterflies you will be freed to do whatever you felt right. My love for you will be your power and I will never let my love become a shackle of your dreams. Whatever you will do I will support you. Like this butterflies you will fly in the open sky of your dreams Abhira this is the promise of Abhira Armaan Poddar's husband to you. So I Armaan Poddar giving you my heart, my love, my soul to you abhira. Will you accept this unperfect Armaan Poddar as your life partner?

Abhira got really emotional and she knew that every word of his is as true as a pearl. She knew the shield she built around her heart I'd completely off guarded. She knew she can trust him because this time he will never going to left her.

She just made him stand and hugged him like this hug is her life she cried in his arms. Armaan calmed her.

Armaan :-) (Teasing) So did I assume it yes?

Abhira:-) (Hugging him) Yes Armaan yes, I am ready to be called as Abhira Armaan Poddar and I am ready to be yours for this birth, Next birth and upcoming 100 births.

Armaan:-) (Teasing) Oh So I have to bear you for next 100 birth. I am finished. 

Abhira lightly nudges him then armaan was about to make her wear the ring but then he remember something. 

Armaan:-) (Seriously) Before starting our new journey, I don't to be have any misunderstanding and you have every right to know about my past and chitwali is non other Ruhi Poddar. (Abhira got shocked) Then armaan told her the truth like what happened in detail. 

Armaan looked at her in guilt while abhira was beyond shock at the truth. She felt that her Khadusmaan didn't trust her and was about to go when she heard....

Haan aa…

Haan hasi ban gaye

Haan nami ban gaye

Tum mere aasmaan

Meri zameen ban gaye

Abhira turned and looked at him with tears in her eyes 

Haan hasi ban gaye

Haan nami ban gaye

Tum mere aasmaan

Meri zameen ban gaye

Abhira start going again but stopped hearing his next lines.

Haan hum badalne lage

Girne sambhalne lage

Jab se hai jaana tumhein

Teri ore chalne lage

Armaan came toward her and hold his ears  

Haan hum badalne lage

Girne sambhalne lage

Jab se hai jaana tumhein

Teri ore chalne lage

Har safar har jagah

Har kahin ban gaye

Maante thhe Khuda

Abhira looked at him emotional and remember his confession, his proposal, his care, their moments. 

Aur haan wahi ban gaye

Haan hasi ban gaye

Haan nami ban gaye

Tum mere aasmaan 

Meri zameen ban gaye

Pehchaante hi nahi ab log tanha mujhe

Meri nigaahon mein bhi hai dhoondte wo tujhe

Abhira looked in armaan eyes and saw tears of genuineness, she knew that every line of this song is coming from his heart.  

Pehchaante hi nahi ab log tanha mujhe

Meri nigaahon mein bhi hai dhoondte wo tujhe

Hum the dhoondhte jisey wo kami ban gaye

Tum mere ishq ki sar-zameen ban gaye

She just run and hugged him.

Haan hasi ban gaye

Haan nami ban gaye

Tum mere aasmaan 

Meri zameen ban gaye

O.. aa…

Armaan also hugged her like anything. 

Abhira:-) Armaan why did you hide this from me.

Armaan:-) I never had courage to tell you the truth... I know I did wrong with you but please forgive me don't leave me

Abhira:-) (Lovingly) I am forgiving on some conditions 

1 You will never hide anything from me ever.

2 You will sing song for me once in a week.

Armaan Happily nodded and made her wear the ring. Then kissed her hand. 

Then both dance on some romantic songs.

After that armaan made her sit on dinning table and served her favourite noodles. They feed each other.

After sometime, 

Abhira was sitting in armaan's lap and looking over the moon.

Abhira:-) (Nuzzling in Armaan's arm) Thank you so much armaan for making me feel this much special. I never felt this much special before. Today is the third best day of my life. ...

Armaan:-) (Confused) Third....

Abhira:-) Yes, because first is when we met first. Second when we both got married and today is third when when you proposed me.

Armaan kissed her forehead with so much love..

Abhira:-) (Lovingly) Thank you armaan for all this. You took so much effort in every thing. I loved this palace, this decoration, this ring and most importantly you...

And she kissed his cheeks. 

Like that they spend their night in each other arm's. 

That's it for today guys.

I took too much effort for this chapter so please do comments and tell me how is it. Atleast 30 comments I needed if you want 2 more chapters guys.

Ignore my mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this.

Till the next update bye guys 

Edited by Tanukirti - 19 days ago
8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing 🤩 

Love the story- please continue it as you have planned 

Love armaan love confession 

Excited to read more 

Lovely update🤩

Loved the confession by armaan

Excited to read more of your fictions do write more plz

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the updates. Loved Armaan confession.

Continue soon 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very heartfelt and sweet . Hopefully he hasnt made fake promises

Shona191219 thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Please continue smiley27