Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Found this clip on twitter......my ❤️ completely broke

Asthetic thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

https://twitter.com/shristlily__/status/1608290944109154305?s=20&t=39T9Cu2yzjwv0C7uc-GcvQ 

She is so broken💔,the pain,the disappointment in her voice.....ohhh god,i watched it once,just can't watch it again cause how brilliantly pr performed this.....all the emotions just hit u so hard,i mean she just connects so well......akshara indeed has suffered just too much, abhimanyu always chooses his family leaving her behind all alone🤧🤧🤧,i know she was doing the same thing before marriage but that was before marriage......and abhimanyu time and time again, whether it was neil's adoption issue,the manjari harsh divorce issue,anisha's issue and now this.......... abhimanyu's love is just hollow and when i say this i don't mean she is right always,she has a habit of breaking promises,has serious communication issues,but still this wasn't the right time for abhimanyu to do and say all that, especially blaming her for sirat's death......i mean i still want #abhira obviously 😅😅😅 but this abhimanyu can't be redeemed that easily,i just hope he doesn't marry arohi.........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for the tag 

It's downhearted 😞 poor girl 👧 

Asthetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunnyWhite

Thank you for the tag 

It's downhearted 😞 poor girl 👧 

let's see how they come together now

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Even I saw that clip on TT. Akshu's voice itself shows how hurt she is ! How broken she is ! 

And yes Abhi Arohi's marriage don't want at all. I really hope makers ye baat samje 

Asthetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Even I saw that clip on TT. Akshu's voice itself shows how hurt she is ! How broken she is ! 

And yes Abhi Arohi's marriage don't want at all. I really hope makers ye baat samje 

at this moment i just want hc to stay,baaki sb dekh lenge 

sweeetisme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aside akshara  I feel pranali is doing a fabulous job..no words for her .the way she is emoting her feelings are so heart touching .

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Asthetic

at this moment i just want hc to stay,baaki sb dekh lenge 

I heard Feb end me vo chhod raha hai 

Asthetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

I heard Feb end me vo chhod raha hai 

ye to twitter wale bol rhe,Sarah ne ek tweet Kiya tha regarding someone's contract,it may be hc's or even Jay soni

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asthetic

https://twitter.com/shristlily__/status/1608290944109154305?s=20&t=39T9Cu2yzjwv0C7uc-GcvQ 

She is so broken💔,the pain,the disappointment in her voice.....ohhh god,i watched it once,just can't watch it again cause how brilliantly pr performed this.....all the emotions just hit u so hard,i mean she just connects so well......akshara indeed has suffered just too much, abhimanyu always chooses his family leaving her behind all alone🤧🤧🤧,i know she was doing the same thing before marriage but that was before marriage......and abhimanyu time and time again, whether it was neil's adoption issue,the manjari harsh divorce issue,anisha's issue and now this.......... abhimanyu's love is just hollow and when i say this i don't mean she is right always,she has a habit of breaking promises,has serious communication issues,but still this wasn't the right time for abhimanyu to do and say all that, especially blaming her for sirat's death......i mean i still want #abhira obviously 😅😅😅 but this abhimanyu can't be redeemed that easily,i just hope he doesn't marry arohi.........

Is Abhira really a healthy couple though? Can he really redeem himself? It's crazy how easily characters get "redeemed" after the most ridiculous and toxic shit they do...

Asthetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabhi18

Is Abhira really a healthy couple though? Can he really redeem himself? It's crazy how easily characters get "redeemed" after the most ridiculous and toxic shit they do...

abhira have lost their charm ab kuchh bhi ho jaye,kuchh bhi redemption dikha den it's worthless the connection to the audience is lost.......itna separation have totally killed the vibe