Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SunnyWhite

He is limping as he stamped the payal with foot on the way ,sign of baby's existence..

My bad i just skipped as soon as i saw his face 🤣

Il go back and watch it! Thanks for info! I'm just so pissed at him currently over the divorce/sirat and miscarriage and absolutely inhumane way he treated his wife especially after a miscarriage 😡😡😡😡 and the audacity to say the divorce was mutual! You didn't leave her any choice or let her speak your words killed her!! I knew he wouldn't even care if akshu reached home or not!!! 

pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So kids are coming n it’s final..this is so sad..😭what was the need of kids this soon..☹️

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAMHope

He also stepped on Akshara bracelet - I thought he limped because of that?
Meher any significance of him stamping the bracelet?

Pathankot mein  snow ❄️ hoga! 
I wish both twins survived - I cried that one didn’t make it. 😭
Is this Abhi the gift Naira gave Ak?
Mahima believes she ran away without telling anyone again. Birlas are poopy people Choco tell your 6 y o I said so! 

I'm pissed at abhi as soon as saw his poppy peaceful sleeping face I skipped! He can go and push around his mother in a golden wheelchair for all I care at the moment!!! 

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jay son’s character looks interesting and refreshing.. I hope he brings some freshness to the show after all this ddp. 

Edited by Susi26 - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

He is scared of doctors. 🥰

He is just like Ak, an empath.

Why did they make her fall on him like that in the bus?🤔hmmmm - ok im going ignore it for now. 

Originally posted by: Susi26

Jay son’s character looks interesting and refreshing.. I hope he brings some freshness to the show after all this ddp. 

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He is scared of doctors. 🥰

He is just like Ak, an empath.

Why did they make her fall on him like that in the bus?🤔hmmmm - ok im going ignore it for now. 

yea 😀 I think a good friendship develops between them, in future he may develop feelings for her, but Ak might hold back. By the way what is his name in the show?

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Not revealed yet. But I heard someone call him “ musafir” - I think a nickname given by Sarah. 

Originally posted by: Susi26

yea 😀 I think a good friendship develops between them, in future he may develop feelings for her, but Ak might hold back. By the way what is his name in the show?

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Grace

this is not his regular anger, he took responsibility for bringing barbaadi home in the form of Akshara. 
I hate Manjari.

She needs one tight slap across her face. 

He says all sorts of nonsense sometimes and then repents later. Did we not hear things from Akshu and Abhi when they were fighting when she came back? Same thing. Writers only notched it up because it involves 3 deaths (of course that he knows of) and once again Manjari is having health issues he never thinks straight when his mother is ill.

This is who he is. His anger is his downfall. 

Akshu had an indirect association in Neil's death and because everything she also lost one child. She was not careful almost everyone agreed to what Abhi said minus the Sirat comment.

This is the separation. This time Abhi is actually angry at Akshu for something that she had some control over. Other times it was she didn't know, they were arguing on principles, she was blackmailed into leaving, and her brother was having a mental meltdown.

I expect more hurtful words to be said later coming from Akshu’s side too. 

Don't get me wrong. I have said before I am more interested in seeing Akshu raise her kid then what is happening at Birlas. Abhi can continue sleeping on the floor or out in the garden or on the driveway.

I want Shivu to grow up going my Uncle Abhimanyu is a bit of a crazy person 🤣

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Manjari will die . And he will put that on Akshara too and tell her . That will be the last straw

Manjari is not going to die. They need khaand mata around.

One thing will remain constant khaand mata, Arohi, and Mahima.

pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

True tht..they are obsessed with this 3 characters..