Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: iheartChai

I don't think his character is destroyed. How long did it take before we saw Abhi say some things when they did the hand separation track?

I think everyone needs to be patient. As always it seems Manjari has to have some illness or issue at the most inconvenient time when Akshu and Abhi need to talk.

Everything other than the Sirat line was to be expected. This is Abhi with anger issues. He has always behaved this way in their past fights. Nothing more nor less.

Grace ,

I really hope so..

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

But poor Ak

She will believe she kills all her moms

Originally posted by: mudz

Good riddance if that happens 

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

I saw on Twitter- she has sent a suicide note to Mimi; 

So she will be presumed dead also.

the bone of contention after leap … similar to KRPKAB - the reunion was well executed there , IDK about others here, but I liked the way Dev handled the integration. 

Viji 

Well KRPKAB was a well written show at least in season 1 and 2 from what I hear.

Is the Twitter source reliable? Wonder why Akshu would do that 🤔 unless someone wished she died or never to see her face ever again.

If that is true then Akshu is sooo dramatic. What a drama queen 🤣 to send something like that to her family so no one will go looking for her. 

I can only imagine what kind of words will be said well in my imaginary script cause our writers cannot be trusted in dialogues.

"You faked your death! You were trying to hide the child."

"I tried to call. You said you never wanted to hear from me again. Didn't let me tell you that one baby survived. You threw curses at me. So I honored that wish.  That day Akshara Birla died. Why should I suddenly let you back into my life because now you suddenly found out? I am dead to you. I don't exist."

🤣

Jyotsna09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

He says all sorts of nonsense sometimes and then repents later. Did we not hear things from Akshu and Abhi when they were fighting when she came back? Same thing. Writers only notched it up because it involves 3 deaths (of course that he knows of) and once again Manjari is having health issues he never thinks straight when his mother is ill.

This is who he is. His anger is his downfall. 

Akshu had an indirect association in Neil's death and because everything she also lost one child. She was not careful almost everyone agreed to what Abhi said minus the Sirat comment.

This is the separation. This time Abhi is actually angry at Akshu for something that she had some control over. Other times it was she didn't know, they were arguing on principles, she was blackmailed into leaving, and her brother was having a mental meltdown.

I expect more hurtful words to be said later coming from Akshu’s side too. 

Don't get me wrong. I have said before I am more interested in seeing Akshu raise her kid then what is happening at Birlas. Abhi can continue sleeping on the floor or out in the garden or on the driveway.

I want Shivu to grow up going my Uncle Abhimanyu is a bit of a crazy person 🤣

May be sleeping near the mountains and lakes

Safarnama 2:0

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Chalo one good news that one baby is alive.

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Please, am not sure, i saw reactions immediately after the episode started airing; don't know how reliable it is. 

"You faked your death! You were trying to hide the child."

"I tried to call. You said you never wanted to hear from me again. Didn't let me tell you that one baby survived. You threw curses at me. So I honored that wish.  That day Akshara Birla died. Why should I suddenly let you back into my life because now you suddenly found out? I am dead to you. I don't exist."

Am sure this dialogues are likely to come. 😆

Viji 

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Only thing we should learn from d shows of itv these days is don’t make promises which u can’t keep

Abhi has given many promises during reunion which he didn’t kept

Akshu has given promises during her pregnancy which she didn’t kept 

In reference to d situations both r wrong and both r right also

Promises aur Vaada is sabdh ka mazaak banake raka hai Sabi shows meeee

But main thing is don’t go near a person who is on death bed who knows what promises he/she asks 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Dewdrops1995 - 1 years ago
Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Chalo one good news that one baby is alive.

I expected two babies 

But it’s k atleast 1 baby is alive❤️❤️❤️😍

Jyotsna09 thumbnail

Inspite of this chaos,I am  totally in awe for the acting prowess of PR , of course no need to say about our gem HC..bundle of talent...

SHE LITERALLY KILLED THE SCENE AND HER VOICE MODULATION is superb 👏 👌 😍 

I had goosebumps today...

Edited by SunnyWhite - 1 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Akshu itni hurt hui hai ki sabse dur ja rahi hai😭😭😭😭💔😒🥱😵

Akshara ka co-passenger❤️⭐️👍🏼