Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Finally Abhi and Harsh hugged.

I loved Manish’s response to Abhi about his anger issues. 

Manish is a man if class and experience!

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iheartChai

I went straight to pre-cap so one kid survived! Akshu tries to call Abhi but since Manjari is panicking at the hospital of course Abhi won't pick up the call.

So I guess that will be the next bone of contention between them. "I tried to tell you but you never gave me the chance." when they met again and Akshu is a single mom.

Now the question is why she leaves even her family in the dark about it?

Or can I hope we get our memory loss track. She tries to go back and hits her head and she forgets everything?

@bold- this is the problem with her, she does everything according to her heart instead of using brains. If sasural wale doesn’t support her why she has to keep Goenkas in dark?? They are always with her. If one baby is alive and Abhi is not in reach then she has immediately go to GV.. if she didn’t do that, then the blame will be again on her that she hasn’t informed anyone about the kid. 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Grace

this is not his regular anger, he took responsibility for bringing barbaadi home in the form of Akshara. 
I hate Manjari.

She needs one tight slap across her face. 

Originally posted by: iheartChai

I don't think his character is destroyed. How long did it take before we saw Abhi say some things when they did the hand separation track?

I think everyone needs to be patient. As always it seems Manjari has to have some illness or issue at the most inconvenient time when Akshu and Abhi need to talk.

Everything other than the Sirat line was to be expected. This is Abhi with anger issues. He has always behaved this way in their past fights. Nothing more nor less.

IAMHope thumbnail

Manjari will die . And he will put that on Akshara too and tell her . That will be the last straw

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

I forwarded all the abhi and manjiri parts! New guy is a Ray of sunshine, what if his a writer? And writes akshu story? I had tears for akshu again and 0 for matha! Honestly can't stand the silly woman! 

Ppppsssstttt for all the people who thought abhi was doing this to protect akshu! Guy was sleeping in an uncomfortable position hence the limp! Akshu is strong and knows if she kills herself she will be hurting her own! 

I wonder what happens that akshu doesn't try and go back to tell the news to abhi! I hope it's not abrohi marriage promise!! 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Manjari will die . And he will put that on Akshara too and tell her . That will be the last straw

Nah that khand matha will be eternal like mimi!! She can't die I need akshus child to guilt trip her to the grave first!! I literally am absolutely done with her! I hope akshus kid never calls her dadhi and call her food disgusting if they meet! 

Asthetic thumbnail

the horror won't end,abhi to abhira ki life mein aur problems create kregi ye😅😅😅......she will survive 

Jyothi001 thumbnail

Manjari will not die  , i think Akshu will think manjari died bcoz of her, i feel its going kuch rang pyar ke way, abhi will come out of his moms clutches, wat happens to arohi we have to see, i feel she is faking preg or its not neils

Jyotsna09 thumbnail

I forwarded all the abhi and manjiri parts! New guy is a Ray of sunshine, what if his a writer? And writes akshu story? I had tears for akshu again and 0 for matha! Honestly can't stand the silly woman! 

Ppppsssstttt for all the people who thought abhi was doing this to protect akshu! Guy was sleeping in an uncomfortable position hence the limp! Akshu is strong and knows if she kills herself she will be hurting her own! 

I wonder what happens that akshu doesn't try and go back to tell the news to abhi! I hope it's not abrohi marriage promise!! 

He is limping as he stamped the payal with foot on the way ,sign of baby's existence..

Jyotsna09 thumbnail

Really that lucky !! Chutakara mileage khaand mata se

Edited by SunnyWhite - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail

He also stepped on Akshara bracelet - I thought he limped because of that?
Meher any significance of him stamping the bracelet?

Pathankot mein  snow ❄️ hoga! 
I wish both twins survived - I cried that one didn’t make it. 😭
Is this Abhi the gift Naira gave Ak?
Mahima believes she ran away without telling anyone again. Birlas are poopy people Choco tell your 6 y o I said so!