Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 years ago

Abhi seemed too clear in his words today! Even the Rona Dona was well prepared and the words were aimed to kill her slowly! While some of his words made sense, blaming her for death was low point! The receiving person suffered no less than anyone in the house and phir bhi brining up the Arohi dialogues of maa ko cheen liya, Abhi beta, why! Why! Kya mila tume usko hurt karke! Insaaniyat naam ki cheez bhi hai ki nahi?? Writers of the show shouldn’t give this much toxicity even if they plan on negativity 

Deepch thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow makers literally killed a character in one episode which took them 1yr to built for sake of trp

pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Whats the point of the twins now! Abhira are over! Manjiri is doing what she does best faint!! 

to reunite them..as abhi is completely done with her even after knwing the truth he still blamed her for her ziddi nature..for kids sake they will unite again..🤪n then 4th generation..😂😂

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

He blamed her for 4

Originally posted by: iheartChai

To be clear 3 deaths is a lot to take and Abhi cannot take anymore. It’s painful from his point of view to be with Akshu right now. He cannot justify everything so he is shuting down. He always says hurtful things in anger.

Akshu to some extent is guilty for what happened. It is a terrible position to be in.

I had to laugh at the pre-cap Manjari having another medicial issue it's down right farcical this time 🤣 

I am waiting for leap to see Akshu’s kid(s).

Veesam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAMHope

He blamed her for 4

Abhi’s each and every word is true. Akshara has to know the reality. Because of her everyone is suffering. No character is good in yrkkh . Everyone has their own flaws either it’s aarohi or Abhira. It’s just fans couldn’t able to digest ak’s flaws and criticising everyone around her including Manjari to justify akshara.

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Till yesterday everyone was bashing Abhimanyu for divorcing Akshara.. from the time Akshara went to the concert place and then when Neil was attacked, I knew Akshara done a terrible mistake and cannot redeem herself in front of Abhimanyu.. today what all he said, questioned and done today is in full conscience and valid from his pov except Sirat’s death. It’s understood He cannot live with her anymore.. and I don’t think there will be any guilt for him in future for leaving her. But as per predictions if the babies are still alive, that will be the only connection between them to come together again.. unless Arohi is not between them. 

Edited by Susi26 - 1 years ago
Asthetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

Now I definitely want fake death of akshu

Gorillas knowing about her death 

Guilty and regret for their ignorance and accusations 

Cramps truth from Shefali 

Atleast now I won’t anybody Manish goenka to open his mouth to tell what actually happened and curse d whole birlas and blame them for akshu’s death(fake death)😡😡😡

And abhi should cry buckets and become a Devdas 

since u want the fake death track that means we r not getting it😅😅😅kyunki jo hum chahte hain,vo to nhi dikhaenge😁😁

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Every word Abhi told Ak, I support. 

But to blame her for Seerut was below the belt. Ak was a child then and Seerut’s death was an accident. 

Originally posted by: Veesam

Abhi’s each and every word is true. Akshara has to know the reality. Because of her everyone is suffering. No character is good in yrkkh . Everyone has their own flaws either it’s aarohi or Abhira. It’s just fans couldn’t able to digest ak’s flaws and criticising everyone around her including Manjari to justify akshara.

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Major points from today's episode:

1) Abhi's questions in the beginning of his monologue were spot on. It is what I expect every male lead to ask every female lead in ITV. In each show, the FL is shown as this mahaan, all-doing superwoman, and for her sake the ML is either shown as a mute bimbo or an angry violent human (which he never really was to begin with). And every time the audience asks why does the FL have to do everything by herself, stick her nose where it doesn't belong? Why can't she focus on her own life with her partner? I have had this complaint from soooo many FLs (Akshara, Naira, Ishita, Preesha, and so on). 

Abhi asks these exact questions. And it's not just about Neil's death, he has these questions about everything that has happened in their life so far. I wish every ML asks these questions to the FL of every Indian show. Why does the FL insist on doing everything by herself? Why doesn't she stay out of matters she has no business in? Why does she keep things to herself, trying to fix them on her own until it all implodes and backfires on her?

The only problem is... Abhi never gives Akshu an opportunity to answer.

2) The place where I lose all respect for Abhi is when he starts saying maybe Akshu is responsible for Sirat's death. It's the beginning of him supporting Aarohi basically. And you can see on Akshu's face that that is the precise moment when she loses every last ounce of courage and hope she had left. That's the moment she breaks.

Another thing I don't understand is why is the babies' miscarriage such a big point of contention? I get that he's grieving the loss of Neil, who is like a son to him. But until a few days ago, wasn't he okay with aborting the babies if it meant saving Akshu's life? How did he turn from wanting only Akshu and no children, to divorcing her over the death of said unborn children? It's a 360 degree turn I can't figure out.

They could've kept the focus of his hurt on the fact that Neil died. It's more digestible then Kartik leaving Naira over Shubham's death. Because Kartik and Shubham never really bonded as brothers, but Abhi and Neil were very close. 

3) Manish was really good today. He insisted on taking Akshu home so that everyone has some distance and some time & space to grieve. This is what I was suggesting yesterday. Everyone's wounds are raw. Take some distance, let the emotional upheaval pass, then re-evaluate where the relationship stands. 

What didn't make sense was that Abhi comes downstairs and says Akshu left. How and from where did she leave? Everyone was downstairs so how did she just vanish into thin air? How are they going to justify the fact that Akshu had the entire Goenka family there who insisted on taking her home, but she up and vanished onto the roads? 

Every time there is a FL fake death, this is what I can't digest. If you can't stay at the in-law's place, then at least there's the maayka. What about that? Why leave the family that birthed and raised you because of a trash husband and in-laws? It's never justified enough.

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I agree 👍  today was actually a good crisp episode! I understood abhi and i totally broke down for akshu! I don't know about abhira 3rd chance anymore though 😕