Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Dkp is a poopoo dummy! These are the worst bad words my 6 year old says when he is super angry ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜ก 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What decision do you think Ak might take?

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Dkp is a poopoo dummy! These are the worst bad words my 6 year old says when he is super angry ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜ก 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAMHope

What decision do you think Ak might take?

First leaving the house obvious reasons and maybe just up and leave the city! I won't be surprised if she tries to end it all and jump off a cliff! That much mental trauma and emotional trauma, let's not forget miscarriage is major trauma as well as her hormones I'm surprised she managed to catch a bus!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

When he turns 7, upgrade his vocab by teaching him stupid cow ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by Miss-Behave - 1 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

First leaving the house obvious reasons and maybe just up and leave the city! I won't be surprised if she tries to end it all and jump off a cliff! That much mental trauma and emotional trauma, let's not forget miscarriage is major trauma as well as her hormones I'm surprised she managed to catch a bus!

Seriously, this is the kind of situation that would make a human suicidal. Miscarriage, being blamed for death of a family member and for your own miscarriage and being given divorce all in a matter of  a day ๐Ÿ˜ก Forget abhi the doc man or akshu's abhi, where has abhi the decent and sensitive human gone?

Choco_mint thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

When he turns 7, upgrade his vocab by teaching him stupid cow ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Lool he knows the word stupid but knows its not a very nice word so doesn't use it lol 

I absolutely adore the conversations I have with him! I never want him to grow out of it but life is life! 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thatโ€™s what I thought too. Poor kid.

Her excessive โ€œdo-goodโ€ nature makes her a magnet for trouble. She is a walking disaster and a magnet for trouble. Her unselfish care, concern and desire to help others puts her and those close to her in danger. 

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Seriously, this is the kind of situation that would make a human suicidal. Miscarriage, being blamed for death of a family member and for your own miscarriage and being given divorce all in a matter of  a day ๐Ÿ˜ก Forget abhi the doc man or akshu's abhi, where has abhi the decent and sensitive human gone?

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Maybe this is what sarah is talking about yesterday regarding Abhiโ€™s character 

This is d low he got down in his behaviour 

He didnโ€™t behaved as a husband father doctor not even as a human๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Now I definitely want fake death of akshu

Gorillas knowing about her death 

Guilty and regret for their ignorance and accusations 

Cramps truth from Shefali 

Atleast now I want Manish goenka to open his mouth to tell what actually happened and curse d whole birlas and blame them for akshuโ€™s death(fake death)๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

And abhi should cry buckets and become a Devdas 

Edited by Dewdrops1995 - 1 years ago