•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 months ago

Hello guys! smiley1


I'm mostly a silent reader and recently restarted watching the show. I hope I can join you in discussion. smiley1


I started watching Maddam Sir when Mira's character first entered the show. I loved the human-robot dynamic and eventually started liking all the characters for every actor is brilliant in their respective role and each one has a distinctiveness to them.


Now that Pankhuri has rejoined the show as Mira G, I started watching again.


But I feel like something is missing. While Karishma and Mira's interaction is as good as before, I am feeling a certain amount of detachment from Haseena, Cheetah and most importantly Billu's side. Not to mention Sanosh's absence is just too obvious in these frames.


Is it just me or do you guys feel the same? smiley5

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Nush_Rat


Hello guys! smiley1


I'm mostly a silent reader and recently restarted watching the show. I hope I can join you in discussion. smiley1


I started watching Maddam Sir when Mira's character first entered the show. I loved the human-robot dynamic and eventually started liking all the characters for every actor is brilliant in their respective role and each one has a distinctiveness to them.


Now that Pankhuri has rejoined the show as Mira G, I started watching again.


But I feel like something is missing. While Karishma and Mira's interaction is as good as before, I am feeling a certain amount of detachment from Haseena, Cheetah and most importantly Billu's side. Not to mention Sanosh's absence is just too obvious in these frames.


Is it just me or do you guys feel the same? smiley5


Not that I m in a position to say anything since I've all but stopped watching the show, but I do understand what you mean. The detachment started way long ago for me.

Posted: 1 months ago
Originally posted by rinki_99


Not that I m in a position to say anything since I've all but stopped watching the show, but I do understand what you mean. The detachment started way long ago for me.

Thanks for your reply dear! smiley31


The problem is, I hadn't watched the initial episodes, nor have I continued post Mira's exit. I hope it's safe to say that I'm mainly a Pankhuri Awasthy fan and for her, I looked up to the show. But I genuinely fell in love with all the characters. Even though I stopped watching it, I read the storyline and I felt they derailed the entire show by the sudden assassination of Anubhav's character, then Urmila and finally making it a point to justify Haseena no matter what.


And now that I have started watching again, it seems too disjointed. After almost another 300 episodes, I was expecting a better dynamic but it seems missing. smiley24

Posted: 1 months ago
Originally posted by Nush_Rat


Thanks for your reply dear! smiley31


The problem is, I hadn't watched the initial episodes, nor have I continued post Mira's exit. I hope it's safe to say that I'm mainly a Pankhuri Awasthy fan and for her, I looked up to the show. But I genuinely fell in love with all the characters. Even though I stopped watching it, I read the storyline and I felt they derailed the entire show by the sudden assassination of Anubhav's character, then Urmila and finally making it a point to justify Haseena no matter what.


And now that I have started watching again, it seems too disjointed. After almost another 300 episodes, I was expecting a better dynamic but it seems missing. smiley24


Welcome to the club. The initial episodes were good, fresh and nailed the comedy head on. Somewhere down the line, they lost the plot and it is what it is now. 


Considering that you've only watched that handful of episodes, it's expected for you to find it all disjointed. 


I myself am kinda pissed that they brought back ASI Mira becuase it makes the the first goodbye to her pointless as well as cheapens the emotional investment I had as a viewer had when she was "permanently shut down".

Posted: 1 months ago
Originally posted by rinki_99


Welcome to the club. The initial episodes were good, fresh and nailed the comedy head on. Somewhere down the line, they lost the plot and it is what it is now. 


Considering that you've only watched that handful of episodes, it's expected for you to find it all disjointed. 


I myself am kinda pissed that they brought back ASI Mira becuase it makes the the first goodbye to her pointless as well as cheapens the emotional investment I had as a viewer had when she was "permanently shut down".

Couldn't agree more.


I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy with Mira's re-entry. And it's not just about Pankhuri essaying the role. The way she sacrificed herself, it was really emotional and I always wished for her to reappear on the last episode with her trademark smile and Karishma acknowledging she missed her.


In the entire sacrifice plot, the biggest surprise element for me was when Karishma genuinely felt bad for her and acknowledged her importance. 


But now with her entire set of new memories, none of the characters except Pushpa Ji seems to remember what she did and why she did it. That's just sad. 😔 

  1  

Maddam Sir 


Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

2 Participants 4 Replies 720Views

Topic started by Nush_Rat

Last replied by Nush_Rat

loader
loader
up-open TOP