How many of you all have still hope for SaiRat? - Page 2

Poll

How many of you all have still hope for SaiRat?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love_Tannu397 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

That doesn't even matter now... His actions were always loud and clear... He is ready to let go Sai and kid but not Pakhi andthe excuse he gave for his action that pakhi is his pariwar then what was Sai to him??? Just an orphan.... 

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The makers can literally go to any low to keep the drama quotient ticking but I really hope Sai doesn’t end up with the scum of a person called Virat Chavan..I hope to see him suffering bas because even with the Godly treatment we sometimes get to see P’s popat Lekin us aadmi k dono hath ghee me hain..he is never stressed because atleast one of them is always available to massage his ego. 

Edited by Blackwater - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Hopes in Sairat matlab?

Can be reuniting or hope for permanent separation?

Because hope wope rakhke koi fayda nahi. 

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jyrubina

Whenever P come close to V he remember sai only just like when te take phere he remind only sai his mind and heart take phere with sai, only body take phere with P

P come close to V? 

It is virat who going close to pakhi. He planned honeymoon not pakhi. He has the choice of letting pakhi go. Yes pakhi is emotionally forcing him but is virat a kid? He has choice to let her go if he feels so forced. Still he doesn't want to let her go. Reason? 

He can easily say to her that their marriage premises was adoption. But he didn't. He is entertaining pakhi wishes. 

He was remembering pakhi while getting married to sai in their first marriage. So him remembering other woman while marrying is nothing new. 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Love_Tannu397

And if both the kids wants to stay with Virat and their step mom then plz let them they too don't deserve a mom like Sai... Sorry to use such words for kids but they lost their importance post accident drama they don't let Sai get out of this mess whereas she desperately needs to get out of this or else she may skip into depression... 

I hv gone through this optn so many times in my head. Many times I hv thought dt Sai should just leave Savi wid Virat and start over. But den when I think from a mother's perspective......No mother can leave her daughter dt she gave birth to and brought up all these yrs. Its like ripping away her heart and why should Sai endure all d pain.

But yeah Savi's baba jaap is hella annoying. It makes me want Sai to leave her.

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WhtsinAname

I hv gone through this optn so many times in my head. Many times I hv thought dt Sai should just leave Savi wid Virat and start over. But den when I think from a mother's perspective......No mother can leave her daughter dt she gave birth to and brought up all these yrs. Its like ripping away her heart and why should Sai endure all d pain.

But yeah Savi's baba jaap is hella annoying. It makes me want Sai to leave her.

Savi character is another unrealistic character. 

Her yearning for her father can be understood. But her obsession with virat is so illogical. For her virat is not her real father, still she is obsessed with him to the extent of leaving with him alone by going against her mom wishes. 

She accepted almost a stranger as her adopted father. So suddenly now she doesn't yearn for her real father? Means she just wants a father figure. Doesn't care about her father relationship with her mother. Usually kids want to see love between their parents. But savi is all about her baba (real father) loving only her not her mother. That's why I don't think virakhi angle will affect her in any way. She will be okay as long as virat is good with her. 

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Many of them told me they r watching ghum only for savi’s character 

But I find savi is so unrealistic 

Pihu of balh2. Her character is designed perfectly. She stayed with her mom separately for 5 years and even after meeting her dad she didn’t forget her mother. Infact she dotes on her mother for everything. 

Dishasuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ye Virat 4/5 wedding kai Baad kisi angle se Sai kai true love kI kaabil nhi.....aj to mujhe bahut gussa as rha h ...why I start watching it😥

I fact merai news feed m Neil Bhatt agar aapko that h to use thappad marne ka man ho rhe h😏😏

Dishasuji thumbnail

Are jao savi aur Venu Virat k pass...Sai can live alone without their show-off love 

Dishasuji thumbnail

Aese to har person Apne partner Ko bole...is this is a logical reason to leave your partner???