Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

This time also she broke d promises for helping someone 

I don’t mind her helping someone but I don’t want her to become superwoman

Even there is this similar track with naira being heavily pregnant 

Originally posted by: LoveHC

Sorry for the rant but what was the point of this Arohis whole fake pregnancy if they again didn’t want to expose her? It was inconsequential😡 She faked domestic violence - got away with it. Faked pregnancy. Got away with it. They did hint yesterday in Precap but I didn’t want to comment on the basis of precap but now it’s confirmed 😒. Anyways she goes scott free every time. Blackmailed Abhimanyu - got away with that too. Why don’t they just make her the lead. Why bother showing her a vamp at all. That’s best solution 😒😡

When they don't want to expose her,why do they mention of cctv on Shivu's birthday ,blackmailing done in a very disgusting way, asking for massage by jèth ji in a villainous way and so on ..

Edited by SunnyWhite - 1 years ago
LoveHC thumbnail

Exactly my point😡 assuming they’re bound by contract to give her certain screen space why do they have to make her meddle between leads😒. Let her have her own crap storyline who honestly nobody is bothered about. Meddling up until confession made sense as it was triangle love story (not from Arohis side though😒 she’s incapable of loving any human other than herself). But after confession why? At least her evilness can be notched down. Like before confession she was selfish and manipulative. That’s enough for drama. But getting happiness by troubling leads, peace by seeing leads in misery, causing trouble PURPOSELY is too much to handle 😡 on top of that she has no remorse. Because she never ever had to face consequences 😒 it’s all linked. That’s why she needs a good thrashing! How much she troubled Akshara before confession and then even after marriage manipulated her. And my poor Abhimanyu - right from day 1 he’s facing crap because of her 😡 right from about to losing his love to fake case to blackmail😒

Edited by LoveHC - 1 years ago

Exactly my point😡 assuming they’re bound by contract to give her certain screen space why do they have to make her meddle between leads😒. Let her have her own crap storyline who honestly nobody is bothered about. Meddling up until confession made sense as it was triangle love story (not from Arohis side though😒 she’s incapable of loving any human other than herself). But after confession why? At least her evilness can be notched down. Like before confession she was selfish and manipulative. That’s enough for drama. But getting happiness by troubling leads, peace by seeing leads in misery, causing trouble PURPOSELY is too much to handle 😡 on top of that she has no remorse. Because she never ever had to face consequences 😒 it’s all linked. That’s why she needs a good thrashing! How much she troubled Akshara before confession and then even after marriage manipulated her. And my poor Abhimanyu - right from day 1 he’s facing crap because of her 😡 right from about to losing his love to fake case to blackmail😒

I don't think,there would be any strict contract to a newbie to be bound,giving her certain ss ..

It's a big thing to get a role with an established and top actor in itv.

Due to her contacts with certain people concerned, she is managing with zero acting skills..

Neethumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for your everyday tag dear...

DiamondLife thumbnail

Thank you for the tag Anu 😊

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

Still somewhere on my mind there is doubt regarding jharu’s pregnancy 

Is she really pregnant???

That doctor called only akshu to tell d pregnancy. 

Her pregnancy report says -

35 weeks 6 days pregnant 🤣

expected date of delivery October 29, 2021  🤣

What a lame direction and shoddy writing 🤪🤡

Edited by DiamondLife - 1 years ago
pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

because ks is rs daughter’s frnd..🤮thts y she is given so much importance..😒

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail

Yes I know now she is pregnant 

Already watched d episode

Neil’s birthday is in June but They r celebrating Christmas also which comes in December 

Edited by Dewdrops1995 - 1 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SunnyWhite

I don't think,there would be any strict contract to a newbie to be bound,giving her certain ss ..

It's a big thing to get a role with an established and top actor in itv.

Due to her contacts with certain people concerned, she is managing with zero acting skills..

That may be true to a certain extent for a newer actor but it also doesn't look good if PH is not fulfilling contract to their actors especially if they were promised to be a secondary lead. Also depends on how much that character may be needed in the story they may be more accommodating. Arohi is the khaand maker. They may not have time to search for another actress to take her spot or maybe unwilling to pay higher for another actress who acts better due to budget constraints. Or simply nothing happened and she just patiently waited for her tracks to start and they have now. We just cannot digest the character.

It is one thing if the actor decides to leave and gives notice to PH they want out. The PH may attempt to negotiate or just let them leave.