Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Hc stole the show today with his reindeer headband look..😍he looked so cute with it..

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Happy “Last Happy episode of Gen3”!!

mudz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chalo it's back to "Yeh DDP kya kehlata hai"🤣

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

Yrkkh is all about relationships they won’t mess them

The would write messy and meaningless tracks but they won’t change d relationships 

I would definitely assure that this is a false report/news

@bold they did mess the relationship in gen 2…can’t put anything past them…n it isn’t even on the edge of the seat thriller coz they are pretty much rinsing n repeating the shit they have in their kitty 

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudz

Chalo it's back to "Yeh DDP kya kehlata hai"🤣

lack of creativity

cliff nahi toh murderers with knives le aao

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Abhi akshu’s moments were beyond this world cute though ❤️

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Though, though, though! 

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Only on those cute moments ,the show is surviving...

Broom is completely drenched in white Birla cement, nothing coming out before the families, her blackmailing Abhi,her lies of pregnancy etc, etc.

LoveHC thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry for the rant but what was the point of this Arohis whole fake pregnancy if they again didn’t want to expose her? It was inconsequential😡 She faked domestic violence - got away with it. Faked pregnancy. Got away with it. They did hint yesterday in Precap but I didn’t want to comment on the basis of precap but now it’s confirmed 😒. Anyways she goes scott free every time. Blackmailed Abhimanyu - got away with that too. Why don’t they just make her the lead. Why bother showing her a vamp at all. That’s best solution 😒😡

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Just finished the episode and it wasn't all that bad as some where making it out to be.

Arohi is playing nice nice cause she got second chance to restart with Neil as Abhira did the guidance (Akshu delivered the pregnancy message and Abhi provided support) and allowed Neil to make his own decisions. Predictable out come - Neil only staying with Arohi for the baby. Abhira don't really want to get involved but only really there for Neil and again warned Arohi.

Arohi seems to be genuinely trying to get into good books with Birla family and making up for Shivu's birthday party fiasco. Let's see how far this second chance takes Arohi. 

Are makers finally going back to gen1 and gen2 style of ristha? Or we getting into major clowning territory later đŸ¤Ą

(Personally even if the makers turn her over to a new leaf. I will never be able to sympathize with her due to all the crap she put Akshu, Abhi, and Kairav through. Not going to forgive.)

Best part of the epsiodes of course our Abhira and Shivu! This time we are celebrating Christmas early đŸ¤Ł usually our show celebrates way late.

Domestic and cute Abhira morning bed scene. Their gift giving was nice and yes dialogues filled with usual lovers talks. We know drama coming but nothing to get too worried about.

Harshad was too cute with the reindeer antlers😆 the BTS was soo cute too with Orrish and Pranali.

Pre-cap:

I don't think Neil is going to die. Its just drama. Akshu will probably end up saving all of them. Or worst case Neil is left on the road while Akshu gets taken along with the girls. She will then help them all escape. 

Neil will go to hospital and Arohi will be shown to run to him unlike the first time because this time she actually loves and cares for Neil. So more patch up of Neirohi.

Manjari will be as usual worry and anxious and probably be upset that Akshu decided to do the concert and got into this mess.

We will have to see how things transpire in the episode. But Neil looks to be trying to do the right thing by stop the kidnapping. I just hope someone calls the police while all of this going on.

Recently No.1 show had the leads and a newlywed couple get attacked by goons that resulted in the newlywed wife getting assaulted and then social message about rape and society. I believe on Star's sister channel the other show had a track where brother-in-law gets hurt while he was with sister-in-law. So makers give YRKKH the mis match track. Akshu with brother-in-law Neil stumble into kidnapping and get attacked by goons. But knowing our show no social message and just whatever drama cause that's how they treat their legacy show now 🤦‍♀️

I know some of us are not too thrilled with the amount of screen space Neirohi have been receiving but I really think it is contracts and what was promised. From the beginning season 3 was promoted as a 3rd angle show. Arohi was suppose to be the secondary lead. Problem was no one could connect to Arohi's character due to the poor writing and the in effective acting by the actor. Abhira were always end game but Arohi would have her male co-lead. We all knew Neil and Arohi would end up together.

After the leap thr PH is just fulfilling their contract deals. So we have now this rotating Abhira and Neirohi weeks. Anyways, our leads need a bit of a break. They run the show but they aren't robots they have to get some time off especially now the shows are running 7 days a week. I just wish other cast members were also allowed screen time as they too where probably promised tracks. I want Parth and Shefali next to have a track. Neirohi can go take a break. Kairav needs another track for himself. Poor Vansh never got his and so the actor walked.

Edited by iheartChai - 1 years ago