Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pbv3434 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveHC

Sorry for the rant but what was the point of this Arohis whole fake pregnancy if they again didn’t want to expose her? It was inconsequential😡 She faked domestic violence - got away with it. Faked pregnancy. Got away with it. They did hint yesterday in Precap but I didn’t want to comment on the basis of precap but now it’s confirmed 😒. Anyways she goes scott free every time. Blackmailed Abhimanyu - got away with that too. Why don’t they just make her the lead. Why bother showing her a vamp at all. That’s best solution 😒😡

let the trps come..it will give them reality check tht we aren’t interested in Karishma sawant’s mediocre acting..🤢

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LoveHC

Sorry for the rant but what was the point of this Arohis whole fake pregnancy if they again didn’t want to expose her? It was inconsequential😡 She faked domestic violence - got away with it. Faked pregnancy. Got away with it. They did hint yesterday in Precap but I didn’t want to comment on the basis of precap but now it’s confirmed 😒. Anyways she goes scott free every time. Blackmailed Abhimanyu - got away with that too. Why don’t they just make her the lead. Why bother showing her a vamp at all. That’s best solution 😒😡

I think it was just to open Neil’s eyes to Arohi's true nature. He now has to deal with her for the rest of his life as he is only really with her for the baby. Neil cannot just blindly trust Arohi. It also brings Neil back to his senses of trusting his brother and his Akshu bhabhi.

That is the problem with Arohi's character. She isn't like the annoying little sister who gets into trouble but is nice and has issues with her sister but still loves her. She also isn't the character who truly loves her husband and is just has selfish thinking and butt heads with different family members out in the open from time to time.

She is jealous of Akshu and forever in the race to beat her and trying to become no.1. In this race she has hurt her sister emotionally countless times, forced her away for 3 years, forced her to give up on her love, and got her in trouble with her in laws. She almost killed 2 people and was never apologetic about it. She turned her back on her own family to spy for Mahima just so she could get her job back at Birla Hospital. Never felt bad for her brother Kairav and what he went through with the whole Anisha issue. She never admits her mistakes nor takes ownership of her actions. It is always someone else's fault. She always plays the victim card. All these things combined make her a nasty person.

And because of this the audience cannot connect with her character and feel nothing for her. She is not someone to pity. Even if she turns good. There is no proper redemption arc for her. She has no character development. She is just an empty vessel.

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

So Neil will die, manjiri will blame akshu! I'm telling you guys I think this is the basis for another arhu and abhi marriage track! If this happen i think I will quit! Also watching a miscarriage of twins will be horrible! I just don't think I have it in me to watch this level of ddp! 

It's horrible!!! 

I dont want Neil to die... No no no.... 

LoveHC thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I agree that she has to be in good books of Neil and family and that’s ok. But 1 sorry and 1 thank you to leads and we have to put up with her being nice? It’s really annoying. I used to like the very initial Neil Arohi scenes with them bickering - eg. Akshara Abhimanyu tilak - till that time she was bearable. Ya she took all of Aksharas credit for all good things - but from there on starting from Manjiri’s accident she just went downhill and crashed. I’m totally fine if they give her a very very slow redemption that too AFTER appropriately punishing her. Just see the proportion - the amount of evil deeds she does - she eats up multiple episodes. And when it’s time for her realisation - firstly it’s not even 0.00000001% (like in today’s episode) - but it’s over in milliseconds and she’s forgiven. That’s what I have an issue with. Her thrashing and roasting episodes should be equal in proportion and she should be slowly steadily redeemed. But we don’t get that peace ever😡😒😒😒

Edited by LoveHC - 1 years ago
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I do hope Neel survives. I do hope Ak survives. I hope nothing nasty happens to the twins. 

I didn’t like the scene where Abhi takes a picture of Aarohi in the Santa costume. I didn’t like that scene where Abhi ties the thread around Aarohi’s wrist.  

Two months to go for 4K - I doubt they will risk TRP. Fingers crossed 🤞. Yeah, it must be the contracts! 

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Just finished the episode and it wasn't all that bad as some where making it out to be.

Arohi is playing nice nice cause she got second chance to restart with Neil as Abhira did the guidance (Akshu delivered the pregnancy message and Abhi provided support) and allowed Neil to make his own decisions. Predictable out come - Neil only staying with Arohi for the baby. Abhira don't really want to get involved but only really there for Neil and again warned Arohi.

Arohi seems to be genuinely trying to get into good books with Birla family and making up for Shivu's birthday party fiasco. Let's see how far this second chance takes Arohi. 

Are makers finally going back to gen1 and gen2 style of ristha? Or we getting into major clowning territory later 🤡

(Personally even if the makers turn her over to a new leaf. I will never be able to sympathize with her due to all the crap she put Akshu, Abhi, and Kairav through. Not going to forgive.)

Best part of the epsiodes of course our Abhira and Shivu! This time we are celebrating Christmas early 🤣 usually our show celebrates way late.

Domestic and cute Abhira morning bed scene. Their gift giving was nice and yes dialogues filled with usual lovers talks. We know drama coming but nothing to get too worried about.

Harshad was too cute with the reindeer antlers😆 the BTS was soo cute too with Orrish and Pranali.

Pre-cap:

I don't think Neil is going to die. Its just drama. Akshu will probably end up saving all of them. Or worst case Neil is left on the road while Akshu gets taken along with the girls. She will then help them all escape. 

Neil will go to hospital and Arohi will be shown to run to him unlike the first time because this time she actually loves and cares for Neil. So more patch up of Neirohi.

Manjari will be as usual worry and anxious and probably be upset that Akshu decided to do the concert and got into this mess.

We will have to see how things transpire in the episode. But Neil looks to be trying to do the right thing by stop the kidnapping. I just hope someone calls the police while all of this going on.

Recently No.1 show had the leads and a newlywed couple get attacked by goons that resulted in the newlywed wife getting assaulted and then social message about rape and society. I believe on Star's sister channel the other show had a track where brother-in-law gets hurt while he was with sister-in-law. So makers give YRKKH the mis match track. Akshu with brother-in-law Neil stumble into kidnapping and get attacked by goons. But knowing our show no social message and just whatever drama cause that's how they treat their legacy show now 🤦‍♀️

I know some of us are not too thrilled with the amount of screen space Neirohi have been receiving but I really think it is contracts and what was promised. From the beginning season 3 was promoted as a 3rd angle show. Arohi was suppose to be the secondary lead. Problem was no one could connect to Arohi's character due to the poor writing and the in effective acting by the actor. Abhira were always end game but Arohi would have her male co-lead. We all knew Neil and Arohi would end up together.

After the leap thr PH is just fulfilling their contract deals. So we have now this rotating Abhira and Neirohi weeks. Anyways, our leads need a bit of a break. They run the show but they aren't robots they have to get some time off especially now the shows are running 7 days a week. I just wish other cast members were also allowed screen time as they too where probably promised tracks. I want Parth and Shefali next to have a track. Neirohi can go take a break. Kairav needs another track for himself. Poor Vansh never got his and so the actor walked.

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t want Neil to die.. if he dies I fear Abhimanyu will take responsibility of Ar too along with her child.. i got this feeling after watching that scene where Ar asks him to tie the thread to her hand.. I may be thinking too much.. hope the story doesn’t go in that angle..

Unpopular opinion: I felt Ks acting has improved a little, it’s her character that is not being accepted and hence her ss is not giving happy vibes to the viewers.

IAMHope thumbnail

I see Neel slipping back to loving Aarohi and not just because she’s his baby’s mother.

Today at the Xmas party, he was touching her head/beard. I feel Neel still loves her but knows that she’s capable of evil. Trust is broken but I think he still loves her. 

I think it was just to open Neil’s eyes to Arohi's true nature. He now has to deal with her for the rest of his life as he is only really with her for the baby. Neil cannot just blindly trust Arohi. It also brings Neil back to his senses of trusting his brother and his Akshu bhabhi.

That is the problem with Arohi's character. She isn't like the annoying little sister who gets into trouble but is nice and has issues with her sister but still loves her. She also isn't the character who truly loves her husband and is just has selfish thinking and butt heads with different family members out in the open from time to time.

She is jealous of Akshu and forever in the race to beat her and trying to become no.1. In this race she has hurt her sister emotionally countless times, forced her away for 3 years, forced her to give up on her love, and got her in trouble with her in laws. She almost killed 2 people and was never apologetic about it. She turned her back on her own family to spy for Mahima just so she could get her job back at Birla Hospital. Never felt bad for her brother Kairav and what he went through with the whole Anisha issue. She never admits her mistakes nor takes ownership of her actions. It is always someone else's fault. She always plays the victim card. All these things combined make her a nasty person.

And because of this the audience cannot connect with her character and feel nothing for her. She is not someone to pity. Even if she turns good. There is no proper redemption arc for her. She has no character development. She is just an empty vessel.

IAMHope thumbnail

Meher 

Please explain the significance of Abhi doing the havan for Neel, talking about new beginnings and blowing the conch shell?

thanks much!

Edited by IAMHope - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

Even I thought d same arohi will die in her delivery and akshu will take care of that baby also. That way akshu’s wish of 3 babies gets fulfilled 

Neil will be single dad

Meher 🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐

We are all sailing in the same boat ⛵⛵⛵🥳🥳🥳

Their is nowhere it is said of ar being best mom or even a mom 🥳🥳🥳

This way ak wish of 3 kids too fulfills. 🥰🥰🥰

mudz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just finished the episode and it wasn't all that bad as some where making it out to be.

Arohi is playing nice nice cause she got second chance to restart with Neil as Abhira did the guidance (Akshu delivered the pregnancy message and Abhi provided support) and allowed Neil to make his own decisions. Predictable out come - Neil only staying with Arohi for the baby. Abhira don't really want to get involved but only really there for Neil and again warned Arohi.

Arohi seems to be genuinely trying to get into good books with Birla family and making up for Shivu's birthday party fiasco. Let's see how far this second chance takes Arohi. 

Are makers finally going back to gen1 and gen2 style of ristha? Or we getting into major clowning territory later 🤡

(Personally even if the makers turn her over to a new leaf. I will never be able to sympathize with her due to all the crap she put Akshu, Abhi, and Kairav through. Not going to forgive.)

Best part of the epsiodes of course our Abhira and Shivu! This time we are celebrating Christmas early 🤣 usually our show celebrates way late.

Domestic and cute Abhira morning bed scene. Their gift giving was nice and yes dialogues filled with usual lovers talks. We know drama coming but nothing to get too worried about.

Harshad was too cute with the reindeer antlers😆 the BTS was soo cute too with Orrish and Pranali.

Pre-cap:

I don't think Neil is going to die. Its just drama. Akshu will probably end up saving all of them. Or worst case Neil is left on the road while Akshu gets taken along with the girls. She will then help them all escape. 

Neil will go to hospital and Arohi will be shown to run to him unlike the first time because this time she actually loves and cares for Neil. So more patch up of Neirohi.

Manjari will be as usual worry and anxious and probably be upset that Akshu decided to do the concert and got into this mess.

We will have to see how things transpire in the episode. But Neil looks to be trying to do the right thing by stop the kidnapping. I just hope someone calls the police while all of this going on.

Recently No.1 show had the leads and a newlywed couple get attacked by goons that resulted in the newlywed wife getting assaulted and then social message about rape and society. I believe on Star's sister channel the other show had a track where brother-in-law gets hurt while he was with sister-in-law. So makers give YRKKH the mis match track. Akshu with brother-in-law Neil stumble into kidnapping and get attacked by goons. But knowing our show no social message and just whatever drama cause that's how they treat their legacy show now 🤦‍♀️

I know some of us are not too thrilled with the amount of screen space Neirohi have been receiving but I really think it is contracts and what was promised. From the beginning season 3 was promoted as a 3rd angle show. Arohi was suppose to be the secondary lead. Problem was no one could connect to Arohi's character due to the poor writing and the in effective acting by the actor. Abhira were always end game but Arohi would have her male co-lead. We all knew Neil and Arohi would end up together.

After the leap thr PH is just fulfilling their contract deals. So we have now this rotating Abhira and Neirohi weeks. Anyways, our leads need a bit of a break. They run the show but they aren't robots they have to get some time off especially now the shows are running 7 days a week. I just wish other cast members were also allowed screen time as they too where probably promised tracks. I want Parth and Shefali next to have a track. Neirohi can go take a break. Kairav needs another track for himself. Poor Vansh never got his and so the actor walked.

This track is going into "Lets make akshu break all the promises in the world" direction.. so once anything untoward happens, we have her to be blamed