•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 months ago

Was it after a swimming session (fully clothed) Is that why they look wet & wild

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by BettyA1


Was it after a swimming session (fully clothed) Is that why they look wet & wild


I do not want to see the phrase wet and wild associated with Rafi ever again 😭

Posted: 2 months ago

What am I looking at here? Where are the faces for identification?

Posted: 2 months ago

Rafi Saheb and his wife Bilquis Rafi during non wet and wild moments (sorry bollyqueen0)


Image result for rafi and his wife






@Arsalan_khan Where did you find that pic? I'd like to know 

Edited by BettyA1 - 2 months ago
Posted: 2 months ago
Originally posted by BettyA1


Rafi Saheb and his wife Bilquis Rafi during non wet and wild moments (sorry bollyqueen0)


Image result for rafi and his wife






@Arsalan_khan Where did you find that pic? I'd like to know 


twitter

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by bollyqueen0



I do not want to see the phrase wet and wild associated with Rafi ever again 😭

I cannot stop laughing at the mental images this brought up, especially since I just got off the Besharam Rang thread smiley36

Posted: 2 months ago
Originally posted by VimalPanMasala


I cannot stop laughing at the mental images this brought up, especially since I just got off the Besharam Rang thread smiley36


smiley36 Now that I'm looking at this pic again...I'm remembering the lyrics to another song


Rafi singing to his wifey while they are being wet and wild (smiley5):

Bheegi bheegi raaton mei phir tum aaaaooo naaa smiley9

Aisi barsaato mei aaao naaaa smiley43

  1  

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Will go to long march of Khan sahab when they reach islamabad

pencil Arsalan_khan   stackexchange 0   eye 113

Arsalan_khan 0 113 4 months ago Arsalan_khan
Me and my wife be like this

pencil Arsalan_khan   stackexchange 12   eye 971

Arsalan_khan 12 971 23 days ago Supari_khala
Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Wife Summoned By Police

pencil oyebollywood   stackexchange 7   eye 581

oyebollywood 7 581 1 months ago FlightyNerd
Harman Baweja And Wife Welcome Baby Boy

pencil oyebollywood   stackexchange 4   eye 411

oyebollywood 4 411 2 months ago Supari_khala
even Ranveer’s PR doesn’t rest just like him...and his wife!

pencil ruby_red   stackexchange 4   eye 777

ruby_red 4 777 4 months ago colossial2015

Topic Info

5 Participants 7 Replies 542Views

Topic started by Arsalan_khan

Last replied by bollyqueen0

loader
loader
up-open TOP