Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I read a spoiler somewhere that Akshara will give one of her babies to Aarohi. Is it true?

Aj kal sab spoiler sahi ho rahe hai 😆 

early or late but they are coming eventually in the track 

Today we got..Kaand maata stopping Ak for concert. 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

may be fake. Arohi can still concieve so why will akshu give her the baby.

Unless this vile creature makes story that she cna't conceive just to make Ak's life HELL and snatch their baby from her

She said to Abhimaniyu - I will snatch all the dear things from them 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I only watched a clip on Twitter I think it was precap. I don’t get why Akshara is hyperventilating. Chill girl , nothing is life threatening 

Abhimaniyu knows how much VILE her sister is

But Akshara does not know 🤣 How CHEAP LOW her sister is...

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What I found even more interesting was our Girija here cautioning the sure footed Aarohi to walk slowly and carefully because she’s pregnant. 🙄

Thank you for the tag Anu!

I only watched a clip on Twitter I think it was precap. I don’t get why Akshara is hyperventilating. Chill girl , nothing is life threatening 

IAMHope thumbnail

Welcome back ! I missed you! 

firewings_diya thumbnail

exactly. Akshu ka panic karna looks lame. When we know some one is faking it we will never go and expose them upfront rather we always observe how much ppl can lie. Akshu's this nature of exposing arohi every now and then without thinking about consequences is what causing issue. Like when she was supposed to expose arohi she did not like during abrohi marriage she was blind and then arohi tried killing manjari then also she had lot of trouble in confessing truth but when she should shut her mouth she opens are blurts out everything. 

For eg arohi and neil marriage tbh both are adults even though i internally know arohi is not a good girl but they are still adult you can only give them advice but here they started exposing infront of everyone. Arohi is already evil this would trigger her even more.  Aur pakthe hai hum log jo isse dekthe hai 😆

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

exactly. Akshu ka panic karna looks lame. When we know some one is faking it we will never go and expose them upfront rather we always observe how much ppl can lie. Akshu's this nature of exposing arohi every now and then without thinking about consequences is what causing issue. Like when she was supposed to expose arohi she did not like during abrohi marriage she was blind and then arohi tried killing manjari then also she had lot of trouble in confessing truth but when she should shut her mouth she opens are blurts out everything. 

For eg arohi and neil marriage tbh both are adults even though i internally know arohi is not a good girl but they are still adult you can only give them advice but here they started exposing infront of everyone. Arohi is already evil this would trigger her even more.  Aur pakthe hai hum log jo isse dekthe hai 😆

FL ko haar jagah ghuss na hai 😆

Akshara is very very interested in where Ar goes and why 🤪 

Ak did not expose her when Ar called police through Neha for domestic violence...

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

What I found even more interesting was our Girija here cautioning the sure footed Aarohi to walk slowly and carefully because she’s pregnant. 🙄

Thank you for the tag Anu!

Mere ko to har roz medical field ke ethics ki DHAJJIYA udte dekh  ITV, DKP, CVs ke dimag pe hasi aati hai...

Today, they showed - Ar Preeti conversation with door open and Akshara listening outside the door  

Ab kon door open rakh ke patient ko check karta hai clinic mein and especially aisi secret baat karta hai  

slan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Mere ko to har roz medical field ke ethics ki DHAJJIYA udte dekh  ITV, DKP, CVs ke dimag pe hasi aati hai...

Today, they showed - Ar Preeti conversation with door open and Akshara listening outside the door  

Ab kon door open rakh ke patient ko check karta hai clinic mein and especially aisi secret baat karta hai  

Exactly and that one,they are friends, two they are hiding such a thing and three, its damn gynecology clinic and doctor🤪Kuch bhi they will show! 

Why is Ak intrested in arohi now, she have tons already to think about and plan. At times feel really bad for abhi , he neing insane taking care of akshu knowing the complications , and this lady will roam around to jungle being khatron ke khiladi and poke her nose in other matters and try to fix it

IAMHope thumbnail

Now the gynecologist that visited Akshara at home - she’s the one that told her she’s pregnant, hain na?

So she works for the chota hospital that Harsh took Alkshara to.  That’s where Dr. Preeti works too, because Ak saw Aarohi there. 

So the Birlas got this doctor to check Ak. Not the gynecologist from Birla Hospital. Maybe the gynecologists that work at Birla Hospital don’t do home visits? 

Originally posted by: DiamondLife