Upcoming : Aarohi’s Pretentious Act

Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tags x 3

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 1 years ago

I read a spoiler somewhere that Akshara will give one of her babies to Aarohi. Is it true?

I really don't know why akshu deliberately gets into arohi's  matter. Let her sort it. What akshu will get by getting panicked or by telling the truth. 😒

Now when akshu will tell the truth arohi may become pregnant which will again prove akshu wrong infront of everyone. Sometimes i feel akshu should give arohi some space. Let her do whatever she wants to do unless she is planning to kill or murder some one or she is doing something really evil. she should mind her own buisness than acting like a parent to arohi.😳 

If there is no respect and trust from the family for her i feel she should try to avoid getting into issues and wait for the right time.

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Life_Is_Dutiful

I read a spoiler somewhere that Akshara will give one of her babies to Aarohi. Is it true?

may be fake. Arohi can still concieve so why will akshu give her the baby.

Good episode

I don’t like akshu involving in Arohi’s matter. Akshu plz let her go to hell. 

Well only good things in d episodes r Abhira (harshali). 

Abhira’s nhok jhok And abhi’s Future planning r d highlights of d episodes 

Neil involving himself with a baby with is actually not there is sad(Arohi’s fake pregnancy)

Well even shefali is understanding jharu’s lies and knowing that she is hiding something 

💯 %

Originally posted by firewings_diya

I really don't know why akshu deliberately gets into arohi's  matter. Let her sort it. What akshu will get by getting panicked or by telling the truth. 😒

Now when akshu will tell the truth arohi may become pregnant which will again prove akshu wrong infront of everyone. Sometimes i feel akshu should give arohi some space. Let her do whatever she wants to do unless she is planning to kill or murder some one or she is doing something really evil. she should mind her own buisness than acting like a parent to arohi.😳 

If there is no respect and trust from the family for her i feel she should try to avoid getting into issues and wait for the right time.

Originally posted by firewings_diya

I only watched a clip on Twitter I think it was precap. I don’t get why Akshara is hyperventilating. Chill girl , nothing is life threatening 

This time honestly...i will love if Ar gets pregnant before her truth is out...so that all these fear of sharing babies, Ar harming Ak and  miscarriage...etc comes to an end...

This is bitter truth of this season 3...

It will always be Aarohi exposing Akshara's truth

It will always be Akshara exposing Aarohi's truth

Both of them can't see each other happy...Whether Ar's jealousy with Ak's happiness or Ak's nose poking habit of bursting Ar's fake happiness..

Akshara's this very nature always triggers Ar.

Ak should mind her own pregnancy...Glad she shared with Abhimaniyu but both should just stop there.

Now...All these emotional talk between Brothers..Abhimaniyu will be reluctant..He said my kids or yours...all same....YIKESS....

No matter what..they should not give their baby to this vile creature who does not know what it means to be a mother 🤢 What kind of sanskar and care she will be providing. Ar just wants the baby before Ak to beat her in the race and get number one...

Cvs please expose her this time with all her vile actions...kick her out of Birla House...

Neil will eventually come out of this...

But all these emotional talk...giving me feelings of WHITE WASHING on the way for Ar ...