Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Atleast d truth of fake pregnancy is out. I’m happy for that

But I don’t want akshu to involve in this.  But she involved in this inspite of abhi telling her not to. Well a itv female lead trait. 

Again Abhira got involved in this. Abhi and akshu should solve someone’s problems. 😭😭

I wish Shefali should have brought d truth out. But no makers had to use Abhira only for every issue. 

Makers use other skilled actors like harsh Manish also

Makers doesn’t think anything else other than jhadu and her ddp which gives ddp to Abhira And us

Most funny thing is neil. He is like d biggest contribution to come on this earth is becoming a father. And paras made it worse with his on and off acting.😂😂😂😂😂

Arohi is so foolish that she dug her grave with d lies. In her insecurities jealousy evilness she herself destroying her married life. At least now she should change. 

Precap abhi knows Arohi’s traits of emotional blackmailing. He won’t fall for that. She is like u don’t trust me. Areyyyy jhadu he is d one who doesn’t have iota of trust on you 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Dewdrops1995 - 1 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

I wrote last week that Akshara ke liye Promise ke mayne hi ganga mein beh gaye hain

Thats why I am struggling very badly with this girl since they decided to keep the pregnancy

I am not able to connect with this character anymore...

She says speaks something, does something else

Uper se bhashan to dena hi hai madam ko...jo khud follow nahi karti 

I am feeling very bad for Abhimaniyu handling running like crazy in all this mess 

PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE AND AKSHARA DOES NOT GO WELL

i am highly irritated with her when she says I promise  to Abhimaniyu 

Arey maat do..it's ok but after giving promise, she is breaking 

She is careless impulsive like Abhimaniyu 1.0 without thinking consequences 

Neil..it's not the end that you can't be father

I know...

But I must say Aarohi...she told every feeling of her to Akshara that she is jealous and wanted to number one in this. I like her for that...I am in minority for this 

I felt less irritated with Ar than Akshara nowadays 

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SunnyWhite

Dumb and stupid Ak again she has meddled with Ar ,in spite of Abhi 's request not to involve in it, he will handle it..

I don't understand her ,why does she want to poke her nose in everything always ,... ignoring the promises she has given to Abhi ?

A chance for Aroi to start her meri khushiyan cheen li crap

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail

Everyone knows jharu’s infamous non existent ddp. There is nothing new to this

But even we know akshu wants to solve everything on her own. This is what’s happening from childhood she is d one solving d problems of everyone pre marriage in d goenka house. That became a habit for her. 

Even naira is like this. Same is akshu. They involve in everything. All will blame her. 

Well In season 2 karthik will be d first one to blame naira 

but here we can see understanding from Abhi towards akshu. That’s a very big point. 

And regarding akshu we all fans wants her to rest and not involve in anything else but when she is doing d opposite we will obviously feel disappointment. It’s normallll 

Edited by Dewdrops1995 - 1 years ago
Dewdrops1995 thumbnail

Arohi can rant anything 

Gorillas will easily understand that she faked her pregnancy just to beat akshu atleast in one thing 

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Somehow I am losing interest in this show..Like initial episodes,I used to wait eagerly and watch it early morning,  now I  am no longer feeling connected 😀..

Is it just for me or anybody else feeling the same?

Now out of habit or get addicted to it ,I am watching 

This is the only serial I watch ..only S3..

Hats off 👏 to the legacy viewers for the past 14 years, I assume ..

Edited by SunnyWhite - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

I agree completely 💯 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhi asked Ak very clearly to promise him that she will stay away this matter and he will decide what, how and when to tell Neel. She promised him and then went back on her promise to keep away from matters related to Aarohi’s fake pregnancy. 

She takes her promises very lightly. Of course she didn’t want Neel to learn about it the way he did, but Akshara is a crackojee. 

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I wrote last week that Akshara ke liye Promise ke mayne hi ganga mein beh gaye hain

Thats why I am struggling very badly with this girl since they decided to keep the pregnancy

I am not able to connect with this character anymore...

She says speaks something, does something else

Uper se bhashan to dena hi hai madam ko...jo khud follow nahi karti 

I am feeling very bad for Abhimaniyu handling running like crazy in all this mess 

PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE AND AKSHARA DOES NOT GO WELL

i am highly irritated with her when she says I promise  to Abhimaniyu 

Arey maat do..it's ok but after giving promise, she is breaking 

She is careless impulsive like Abhimaniyu 1.0 without thinking consequences 

Neil..it's not the end that you can't be father

I know...

But I must say Aarohi...she told every feeling of her to Akshara that she is jealous and wanted to number one in this. I like her for that...I am in minority for this 

I felt less irritated with Ar than Akshara nowadays 

LoveHC thumbnail

At least for me I’ll keep watching till Harshad is there as he’s my addiction. Pranali is also too good. But the whole pregnancy track since it began is very off putting. They shouldn’t have brought in pregnancy so early unnecessarily. The leads need so much more time understanding each other very clearly seen from today’s episode. Pranali is very good but thanks to writers I’m disconnected and disappointed with her character totally. She does have deep immense love for Abhimanyu but why aren’t writers showing it in everyday life? I completely agree no one can do what she did for Abhimanyu but since they gave their relationship another chance, she’s back to being the same Akshara who takes him for granted. Why don’t writers show her doing some efforts for Abhimanyu like the way he constantly does for her? Firstly they totally sidelined his trauma. They didn’t even show a conversation where Akshara talks to him about it. His sleeping pills, depression - all gone away? Him getting hurt in jungle, again neil hurting him today by mistake - all ignored as always. Why - just to hype female lead and always Abhimanyu putting 200% efforts for her? Ever since the pregnancy started his love, care, concern has tripled. All he cares about is Akshara. But why don’t writers balance and show her side of love for him? Does it always have to be Abhimanyu who should do things for her? I understand in a relationship there is always one partner who loves more but the extent to which the writers have taken this is not even funny anymore. I love to see how Abhimanyu pampers her, loves and takes care of her, but where is the reciprocation? I saw someone mention Aksharas initial traits coming back and I totally agree - she doesn’t speak when she is supposed to and blurts when not required. That snake Arohi should have been crushed when Akshara got proof of domestic violence. Akshara could have exposed her before marrying Neil when she had proof she had been plotting with Mahima  and kept Neil as only a goal/objective and marrying him. Why didn’t she expose that snake when she had the chance? Abhimanyu also didn’t blackmail her back with hit and run case reopening when he had the chance. All writers fault. God knows what they get by their love for this vile character Arohi. 

Edited by LoveHC - 1 years ago
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

Arohi can rant anything 

Gorillas will easily understand that she faked her  pregnancy just to beat akshu atleast in one thing 

Wo to he.. But we will have to tolerate that rant na.. Also Akshara will have to take that nonsense