Chaotic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bang onsmiley31

shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She desperately needs a wake up call like girl time to move on

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just like the serial rishta forum too resembles β€œlost’s” forum. Same criticism, same arguments, same complaints and same frustrations !! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

KajalRai21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ruhi is not a bechari first of all she is a emotional blackmailer who does not have brain. She goes on putting all the blame on abhira and sometimes on armaan but never realised it was her dicision to marry rohit in the first place. She was the one who didn't wait like Rohit was the last groom and if she will not say yes she will not get married her entire life. And even when she get to know the truth her tounge didn't work i mean she can use that same tounge to blame abhira to accuse her but can't use for saying i love armaan. And what can i say about Swarna all she claims that whatever we are doing for ruhi then dude why didn't you said the truth. Ohh wait you are not satisfied ruining akshu and aaru life so you want to ruin ruhi as well as abhira. 

Ruhi literally has no brain in her head. I mean can't she for once see that She is not going to get what she want so leave that and move on. Is she for real aarohi daughter. Aarohi didn't passed her genes to her even a little bit. Dude have some self respect and kick that man out of your life and move on.

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think its right time for Rohit to come back and Roohi and Rohit should file for divorce/ annulment of the marriage so that story can progress...or the makers should focus on her issues and traumas ...her desperation for Armaan is so repetitive and why is Armaan spoiling everything just to please his family...

Bhai she is not responding to your calls and messages...you know she has a problem with your relationship with Abhira ...you can't leave Abhira so stop going behind your younger brother's wife ..