Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

"One day, I can envisage Mrs Ranveer Singh telling her children about the mistake made in trying to be who she was not."

Deepika Padukone is any day more successful than her husband. But still, her image is reduced to being someone s wife. Her individuality does not matter at all 

priya185 thumbnail

She has more sex appeal than Subhash

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ughhh losers like this make me defend stuff I don't even like 🙄 

First point it is an actor's job to play something they are not.

Second point Deepika Padukone is much more than just Mrs Ranveer Singh or uske bachchon ki mummy or daughter of Prakash Padukone. She has worked hard from 17/18 yrs to be the brand that she's today and no loony Sanjay can take that away from her!

Third and most important one since when is saffron symbol of a nation? He should go watch the scene from Bajirao Mastani his pet poodle bhansali made before making stupid comments.

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Tell me that you are a MCP without telling.

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

I'm more interested in seeing what color do they change the bikini to  digitally, of course ðŸ˜†

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I can't believe that the hate for Deepika is so important that people support this male chauvinist who have criticised, bashed almost everyone who refuse to compromise. Deepika got movie offers because of her modeling, it continued because along with networking she did many sexy photoshoots. She may not have the oomph factor which priyanka used to have but still makers were convinced of her sex appeal that's why she appeared in many item numbers and wore bikini or skimmy  clothes. 

Either he and those who bash Deepika should accept that whether they liked it or not, makers and SRK were convinced of her oomph factor or should agree that Deepika is powerful enough to influence the makers and include steps, song and ambience. 

I personally don't like romper switsuits, same goes to ass moving steps and pelvic steps. It is vulgar no matter Nora with rounded ass or Deepika with less flesh do it. Also dress is been selected by a crew right? 

Some people are hypocrite enough to call Besharam song is vulgar because Deepika did it but would have been decent if an actress with curvy body does it. Seriously? She have small assets and it resulted in vulgarity but some actress with more assets would make it less vulgar? 

Edited by Kamala05 - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Should’ve taken a better bodied girl 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

At least Deepika looks like  a grown women. We have too many actresses at the moment who look like teeenagers 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Kamala05

I can't believe that the hate for Deepika is so important that people support this male chauvinist who have criticised, bashed almost everyone who refuse to compromise. Deepika got movie offers because of her modeling, it continued because along with networking she did many sexy photoshoots. She may not have the oomph factor which priyanka used to have but still makers were convinced of her sex appeal that's why she appeared in many item numbers and wore bikini or skimmy  clothes. 

Either he and those who bash Deepika should accept that whether they liked it or not, makers and SRK were convinced of her oomph factor or should agree that Deepika is powerful enough to influence the makers and include steps, song and ambience. 

I personally don't like romper switsuits, same goes to ass moving steps and pelvic steps. It is vulgar no matter Nora with rounded ass or Deepika with less flesh do it. Also dress is been selected by a crew right? 

Some people are hypocrite enough to call Besharam song is vulgar because Deepika did it but would have been decent if an actress with curvy body does it. Seriously? She have small assets and it resulted in vulgarity but some actress with more assets would make it less vulgar? 

It's absolutely pathetic