Shehnaaz Gill all flirty with Vicky - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

yup I am so jealous of Shehnaaz. God help me. How will I live knowing she tried so hard to flirt with him? And he responded by reminding her he is married. 

I so wanted to be in her position there. ðŸ¤£

You are making it so obvious now ðŸ˜‰

Originally posted by rolopolo

You are making it so obvious now ðŸ˜‰

Obvious? I am admitting it ! I am so jealous of Shehnaaz ! 

Obvious? I am admitting it ! I am so jealous of Shehnaaz ! 

You are trying to be sarcastic just to show off but inside your heart you are jealous and angry with her. It's obvious. 

Ughh.... BB me bahut dekha hai uska ye drama, ab aur nahi jhela jayega... Koi 2-4 minute ka video hota to dekh leta. Remembering that video of her's leaving from Salman's party and then chipkofying with Salman & saying 'mujhe ghar chhod ke aao' still make me cringe ðŸ¤¢

Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

Ughh.... BB me bahut dekha hai uska ye drama, ab aur nahi jhela jayega... Koi 2-4 minute ka video hota to dekh leta. Remembering that video of her's leaving from Salman's party and then chipkofying with Salman & saying 'mujhe ghar chhod ke aao' still make me cringe ðŸ¤¢

feelings are totally mutual! 

You are trying to be sarcastic just to show off but inside your heart you are jealous and angry with her. It's obvious. 

Ok one can try to show off and be angry, jealous at the same time. And it can be obvious to someone sitting on the other end of a computer screen? Thnx for letting me know. ðŸ˜†

Ok one can try to show off and be angry, jealous at the same time. And it can be obvious to someone sitting on the other end of a computer screen? Thnx for letting me know. ðŸ˜†

Ask anyone on this thread. You know it. I know it. Who are we kidding here? 

Ask anyone on this thread. You know it. I know it. Who are we kidding here? 

And I already admitted it. I do not know what else you want me to do? 

P.S. If someone else also agrees I am jealous of Shehnaaz please openly say so. I do not mind! ðŸ˜ƒ

And I already admitted it. I do not know what else you want me to do? 

P.S. If someone else also agrees I am jealous of Shehnaaz please openly say so. I do not mind! ðŸ˜ƒ

I want you to meet Vicky one day and tell him that you love him more than Shehnaaz.

I want you to meet Vicky one day and tell him that you love him more than Shehnaaz.

I adore Vicky as an actor. But I respect the fact that he is a married man. No, I won't make a fool out of myself like Shehnaaz in front of him and pretend as if I have never seen a guy before. I will try to tell him how much I admire him for his craft and talent. I will also tell him I am jealous of Shehnaaz just to make you happy. ðŸ˜†