Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/ghnBLaT0-Z0

I get she is joking or acting. But was I the only one who felt uncomfortable watching it? ðŸ˜³

She has her own show ? ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

She has her own show ? ðŸ˜³

Yes, on her YouTube channel! LOL! She is at least interviewing Bollywood celebrities who are more famous than her. That is a plus compared to someone else. 

Did you guys see her in bigg boss 16? Dimag aasman par puhanch chuka hai..she was acting as if she is already in aishwarya, katrina league..

Originally posted by cougarTown

Did you guys see her in bigg boss 16? Dimag aasman par puhanch chuka hai..she was acting as if she is already in aishwarya, katrina league..

Seems like it from here as well. 

Too long to watch.....can you point out which part to watch if there are any specific ones.

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Too long to watch.....can you point out which part to watch if there are any specific ones.

The flirting is mostly spread out through the interview. But the major occurs from 4 minutes to 21 minutes. 

there is a moment around 3:40 where she asks him to hold her chunni. She goes afterwards ek laav teh hogi.. Tin baaki. A laav is equivalent to a phere in the Sikh wedding called an Anand Karaj. Instead of 7 around the fire we do four around our guru Granth sahib. She basically said I managed one laav we only have three more to go. (Until we are married.. LMAO ðŸ˜†)

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

https://youtu.be/ghnBLaT0-Z0

I get she is joking or acting. But was I the only one who felt uncomfortable watching it? ðŸ˜³

You are clearly jealous of Shehnaaz because you love him but she's getting close to him.

I loved their sizzling chemistry. I want to see them in a sensuous music video.

Originally posted by rolopolo

You are clearly jealous of Shehnaaz because you love him but she's getting close to him.

yup I am so jealous of Shehnaaz. God help me. How will I live knowing she tried so hard to flirt with him? And he responded by reminding her he is married. 

I so wanted to be in her position there. ðŸ¤£