Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you - I’m starting to love this show. It’s so different to the norm.

Woah...nice..

I like these two . 

itsritzi -- a suggestion, shall we change the title of this thread to multimedia gallery? then we can share MVs, gifs, pictures as well as funny tweets in one thread -- so it will be like a library that folks can see when bored? 

if you are not sure how to change name of thread, maybe nabni can help?

P.S -- nabni: am still waiting for directions! 😆

Originally posted by mango.falooda

itsritzi -- a suggestion, shall we change the title of this thread to multimedia gallery? then we can share MVs, gifs, pictures as well as funny tweets in one thread -- so it will be like a library that folks can see when bored? 

if you are not sure how to change name of thread, maybe nabni can help?

P.S -- nabni: am still waiting for directions! 😆

Ritzi can do it as she is the Thread Maker.

@Mango, Go to your Heritage thread. In the first page of the thread, left side u can see edit button. If u click on it, u can see ur name ,title name and all. Just change and update it. It's very simple. 

Originally posted by Nabni_blr31

Ritzi can do it as she is the Thread Maker.

@Mango, Go to your Heritage thread. In the first page of the thread, left side u can see edit button. If u click on it, u can see ur name ,title name and all. Just change and update it. It's very simple. 

I did it! I did it! hahahahah.....

Sticker Facebook Messenger Emoticon Sina Weibo LINE, line, food, carnivoran, sticker png | PNGWing

So loving this vm😍.. And the song selection is excellent💯... I am starting to warm up to this jodi and very much invested in seeing their journey to togetherness💗

omo, omo, omo!!! -- that VM is done so well. didn't realize viaan is so smexy till that VM. 😂

Cute White Cat and Text Wow! Kawaii Positive Emotions. Children`s Print for  Clothing, Illustration, Greeting Card Vector Illustrat Stock Vector -  Illustration of japanese, creative: 204923525

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 years ago