HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Kartik Aaryan and Hrithik Roshan’s cousin Pashmina Roshan part ways | Exclusive

Kartik Aaryan and Hrithik Roshan’s cousin Pashmina Roshan were rumoured to be dating. However, a source close to the couple told IndiaToday.in that they are no longer together.

India Today Web Desk

India Today Web Desk

Mumbai ,UPDATED: Dec 6, 2022 13:43 IST

Kartik Aaryan and Pashmina Roshan were rumoured to be dating.

Kartik Aaryan and Pashmina Roshan were rumoured to be dating.

In Short

• Kartik Aaryan was rumoured to be dating Pashmina Roshan.
  • The couple is no longer together, as per sources.
  • Kartik was last seen in Freddy.

By India Today Web Desk: Kartik Aaryan recently hit headlines after rumours suggested that he was dating Hrithik Roshan’s cousin, Pashmina Roshan. While there has been confirmation of the same in public, as per reports, the two had been spending a lot of time together. Shortly after, another source had refuted the reports, calling them 'baseless rumours'. However, IndiaToday.in has now learnt that something was definitely brewing between the two. Well, we have also learned that they are no longer together.

KARTIK AND PASHMINA NO LONGER DATING

A source informed IndiaToday.in, “Kartik and Pashmina spent a lot of time together for the last 5-6 months. They dated for a while after hitting it off. However, things did not seem to work out between the two and hence, they have already broken up.” While Pashmina has been busy with her Bollywood debut, Kartik has a busy line-up with Shehzada and Satyaprem Ki Katha, among others.

KARTIK ON RELATIONSHIP RUMOURS

Reacting to reports of relationships, Kartik Aaryan, in an interview mentioned that he has learnt to come to terms with it. “I have come to terms with the fact that my life will be out there, but the other side of that is if there is a genuine friendship somewhere, they will still label it,” Kartik said.

For those unaware, Pashmina Roshan is Rajesh Roshan’s daughter and Hrithik Roshan’s cousin. The star kid is all set to make her Bollywood debut with Ishq Vishk Rebound, where she will share the screen with heartthrob Rohit Saraf. The film will be a sequel of the 2003 coming-of-age romantic comedy Ishq Vishk, and stars Naila Grewal and Jibraan Khan. The original marked the debut of Shahid Kapoor, Amrita Arora, and Shehnaz Treasury.

Kartik was last seen in Freddy, which is streaming on Disney + Hotstar.

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/gossip/story/kartik-aaryan-and-hrithik-roshans-cousin-pashmina-roshan-part-ways-exclusive-2305886-2022-12-06

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lmaoo. I love how this chap dates all nepo women &’then he break/she/it breaks up. 😆😆 His strategy is clear. 😆

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lol link up was real or what.  🤣

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Stupid name pashmina

Next would be cotton chiffon 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Next is Alia F 👍🏼😆

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Like Ross Geller said: You're over me? When were you under me?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Lmaoo. I love how this chap dates all nepo women &’then he break/she/it breaks up. 😆😆 His strategy is clear. 😆

His pattern is starting to give me creepy vibes.  

This whole thing seems like a bad PR playbook. They had been spotted together here and there for several months, almost a year without anyone talking about them. Suddenly a few weeks ago the media randomly starts talking about them being a couple, followed by Kartik denying it right away, and now a few weeks later media is reporting break up news.  

If I were to speculate and guess I’d say Pashmina wanted to be open (apparently someone from her team liked the initial “they’re a couple” articles) and Kartik didn’t/doesn’t.  

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

He is everyone's ex. 😆

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

His pattern is starting to give me creepy vibes.  

This whole thing seems like a bad PR playbook. They had been spotted together here and there for several months, almost a year without anyone talking about them. Suddenly a few weeks ago the media randomly starts talking about them being a couple, followed by Kartik denying it right away, and now a few weeks later media is reporting break up news.  

If I were to speculate and guess I’d say Pashmina wanted to be open (apparently someone from her team liked the initial “they’re a couple” articles) and Kartik didn’t/doesn’t.  

Makes sense b/c then he’ll be off the market in an official way (atleast for the time they’re together) He loves being with nepo women, very very clearly. Wonder what his fans who hail him as The Outsider think about that. 😆😆 I find it terribly amusing but good for him I suppose? For playing the game.

What I find creepier still, about him, are the reports that state that he’s “a very controlling bf”. Idk whether it was KJo or not, but why were Jhaanvi & Sara always decked out in Indian when they were allegedly dating him? Well Sara also loves Indian wear clearly, but Jhaanvi very quickly changed her whole look lol. FUNNIEST though is how I’ll never ever understand WHAT these women see in him!!!! Esp Sara. Like WTF, Sara?! Look at yourself & look at him. 🤯

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

What I find creepier still, about him, are the reports that state that he’s “a very controlling bf”

Lowkey no one wants to accept this because he's the "golden boy" right now but there's ample evidence suggesting that he's a pretty bad boyfriend. Not just Kjo hinting he was controlling on KWK about Janhvi's dressing but even Varun indirectly said it on TKSS that he'd get angry at Sara if she tagged Varun in her IG stories. If I recall, there was also some video floating around during LAK promos of him and Sara fighting and then her crying and being consoled by her team. His model ex Dimple from SKTKS times and Sara both had also blocked him on Instagram then there was the whole messy breakup with Janhvi. Of course we don't know what went down and all....but I'm suspecting a trend here where none of his exes seem to be too fond of him post breakup.

Edited by HugeScarcity - 1 years ago