Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

What is the procedure of discussing a fictional character ? 

Someone enlighten me on this please 

By questioning Raavi for not keeping her husband over herself and her job but hyping him when he keeps his shop and everyone else over her. 

By ignoring all the kiss, hug, ramp walk, bike ride and engagement of heera beta but questioning and making crime that how dare Raavi didn’t told him about her non existent pregnancy without confirming. 

By calling Raavi egoistic for not listening and agreeing to her husband when he apologized once or twice that too dheere se after doing CA of her on top of his lungs and repeating the same shit. 

Most importantly 

Ask for another deewani for heera beta and talk about how Raavi talked about jaan le lungi of a girl 

But conviently ignoring Raavi has seen all the shit and heera beta and Disaster both are alive and itna kuch karne ke baad bhi she went through CA twice by him. BUt need to highlight Raavi ka jaan le lungi line and ignore Raavi knows about another deewani at shop still he is alive and it is only Raavi going through all the accusations 🤪

Aur bhi bohot hain 

But aur type karne ka man nahi hain 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Roohani27

I don't know about Shiva but id have found her behavior justifiable then. Had he been her "friend"😊 but he's also friend se badhakar toh aage kyahi bole..

Exactly..friends are not somebody who are made only before getting married..they can be made after marrg too..and a person who has influenced and helped her in the worst possible situation in her life..could be called more than a friend..but that doesnt have to mean she meant her lover..its really a very narrow mindset..its as spdp told abt herself..Arnav can be like a mentor in her life..which is more than a friend..can be like a brother..can be like a blessing..all implies more tham friendship..becz that comes from gratitude towards Arnav..

Funny it wouldnt have been so difficult to understand if Arnav was a girl..

Roohani27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Its not our problem u dont 'feel' the backlash towards makers..

Seriously????? Okay well let's call it a backlash 

Shiva = Pandya store.✌

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree. Ive always said this, it ain't fictional characters or actors but writers who deserve the hate and backlash but unfortunately that isn't the case. It's either kanwar's acting, bashing or CA of shiva has become a whole mudda of this forum forget the show, writers and other characters. 

Said it before and will say it again. Pointing out only Shiva's wrong won't make raavi right. It's true that IF wouldn't have much impact as much as big SM like twitter would but that doesn't mean you'll go on and on about and bring down one character and actor continuously. This is public viewing platform too and anybody can have access to this thread/forum. 

@Bold sadly the main issue, the pathetic writing was ignored and these questions were not highlighted rather I saw people giving justifications instead👏 because let's bash the Male lead, that's more convenient. 

We discuss writing the most here. We point out rights & wrongs of characters as different people perceive it. Healthy discussions, connecting realities, fictional references- everything.

This forum has open discussions. Way different from Blind force one faces on Twitter when try to voice different opinion. There is no bashing here. 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Seriously????? Okay well let's call it a backlash 

Shiva = Pandya store.✌

Shiva = a character of makers creativity🤪

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

To all the silent reader 

First of all bashing is violent assualt so that happening online not possible 

Nobody even bad mouths any cast member here 

Yes criticising happens and it happens in a proper way 

We all show disappointment with the actors but I don't think ki koi bura word bhi use hota hai first of all IF has some rules and them we have a very cultured set of people on india forums ( love to be here ) 

Galiyan dekhni hai tu twitter pe jaaye we all know where the word CKB came from and what's the full form of it 

Hardly anyone uses that here though we are also not very big fans of the 'other cast members' so plz practice before you preach 

Peace 💜

Bro they will equate Heera beta getting bashing to KD getting bashing 

But will go on to badmouth all the other cast members on top of that other actors of the show. 

But at the end IF Aunties are the worst people and they are all doodh ka dhola 

It is not on one person, so don't take it personally 

Natalie_0 thumbnail

Then if you hate a character/actor accept it I won't mind but don't give lame reasoning is what I've been asking and not my problem that you loved his bashing silently that one post against raavi and you have to come out of the zone and defend her. Yet you call me bothered over fictional character. At least I don't bash the actor :)

What you think is lame reasoning might not be for the other. It’s their opinion. You can’t everyone make see eye to eye with you. Everyone is free to give their opinions/bash fictional characters that dont exist. 

I never bashed the actor, dont know where you got that idea from

Palak2812 thumbnail

I don't think there is anyone who hates KD on this forum 

Roohani27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Exactly..friends are not somebody who are made only before getting married..they can be made after marrg too..and a person who has influenced and helped her in the worst possible situation in her life..could be called more than a friend..but that doesnt have to mean she meant her lover..its really a very narrow mindset..its as spdp told abt herself..Arnav can be like a mentor in her life..which is more than a friend..can be like a brother..can be like a blessing..all implies more tham friendship..becz that comes from gratitude towards Arnav..

Funny it wouldnt have been so difficult to understand if Arnav was a girl..

You're not getting the point sis you're just blindly defending what all raavi did at least I'm accepting Shiva's mistakes- CA, emotional violence. What raavi and had was not even proper workplace relationship. When did he even become her friend? Friendship form karne ke liye utna time toh dete toh audience could get a clue about their relationship is actually and see yet you're not saying it was all bad writing even in raavi's part. Proves my point.

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Those who call raavi's behaviour as inappropriate clearly don't know what actual inappropriate behaviour at work is . 

Honestly I take it was a personal attack . I used to work amongst the opposite gender . I identify as a muslim and free mixing of opposite genders is not much appreciated in our religion . But During my work I have interacted with all my male colleagues and with some there is a bond which is beyond work now very respectable and dignified but bond is . I look upto some , some look upto me even now when Iam on a break from work . They gave me very nice gifts on my wedding . I don't call everyone my brother just to prove my pure intentions or just that koi mujh pe shakk na kare  

Thank fully my husband never questioned me . 

I don't see raavi's behaviour in anyway different than this  inappropriate is when your intentions are wrong when your niyat is not saaf, if raavi has to give justifications for evey little thing then clearly Shiva is the problem