Who you are telling this to 

Who are giving reasons for CA 🤪

Edited by Palak2812 - 1 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

Good....

Saare itv shows aise hi hote hai isliye sb PH ke bnd krdo...only Gul will not help

Kyunki every itv likes to glorify FL as mahanta ki devi and treats ML like a piece of shit so psedu feminist ke liye bnte hi nhi hai itv shows 😒

Rant krke mental peace se upar thodi hai pandya store ya raavi 😴

Discuss karke bahut mental peace mil raha hai meri psedu feminist aatma sukhi hojaati hai lagta hai aapki nahi horahi tu mat dekhiye hamara discussion 

Mental peace is above india forums ❤️

Shradha.08 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

If u see the episodes from the beginning, he was the only one who protected her from all the harm coming at her, may it be khandar, kidnapping or the human trafficking!

So u r cool, if u see ur partner suddenly going to a lonely place aloof from the surroundings and without informing anyone ..to a crappy lodge room!

Just try to put urself in Shiva's shoes ( though u won't fit into it) just imagine u are married and trying ur best to support ur husband in all possible ways, going against ur family and trying ways to understand his career and protecting her from the new world, u have lend ur hand wen he is in the deepest shit.. suddenly in a crucial situation in the hour of need if ur husband/partner says u r a dumb and I want to go to another woman..wud u be ok..Shiva still didn't felt bad and tried to go and help her 

But wat he got at the end, hiding things and tags of being egoistic

She has pushed him to the extreme level but ppl are justifying it!

I am a working woman myself and i clearly set boundaries with my colleagues and managers..my parents will be well aware of my business trips and my whereabouts everyday, it's not coz I have to but it's becoz of my respect towards them 

But here Raavi was totally disrespectful and provoking in every stage!

But here ppl jst shade all the wrongdoings of the favs till the end and waited for the result to throw mud on the one you hate!! 

Bhailbudhis in the true sense shouldn't even deserve to discuss regarding a heera!