Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Those who are accusing raavi for fanning Shiva's precious ego and his shakk have conveniently forgotten that the shak and his sulking started way before raavi started her supposed overfriendly behaviour with Arnav . It started from the very first meeting and after that Shiva kept sulking not realising how important it's for raavi to get that hacker caught it was all about him as always . 

Then he accused her when she refused to accept his apology he told her to eff off and told her ab jo kare tu karegi lol are u serious. Darling this is not how marriages work. Its a contract it's a promise it's an effort from both sides and Shiva clearly has been failing in it. If my husband tells me to go to hell and will not say sorry I will never ever tell him about my injury . Why would I and why would have raavi???? 

Even after all this when Shiva kept sulking poor raavi was the first to make an effort to get a gift for him atleast make a prayer for them  atleast told Arnav to stay away so that Shiva's mood is not spoilt on diwali 

Truth is Shiva only wanted to see what he had already in his heart .

.Sunrise. thumbnail

What is the procedure of discussing a fictional character ? 

Someone enlighten me on this please 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Also 

Plz tell me when has been KD be bashed for lines his character say to Raavi

I toh barely talk about any of the actors 

But from what I have read 

People have talked about his acting once in a while 

Editing of this show has been shit where the characters reaction doesn't makes sense in a while. 

Plz tell me 

I could have missed 

But when people went personal or bashed him for writing lines of the show ? 

Bcoz uske liye ✨️ ki bashing nahi hoti hain ? 🤔

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Bhai hum toh Raavi ki hiding few things ko crime maanenge 

But favorite ne joh CA 

On top of that accused her for being pregnant with another guy's baby

Ko equate karenge 🤪

Hum boxing match mein violence and slap in return of CA ko biggest crime and assault maange and issue banayenge (I am no fan of all these physical violence) 

But throwing water on face, throwing out of the house, manhandling and all the verbal and emotional abuses ko defend karne ke threads likhenge 

Will blame others if they say Raavi was going through violence due to their favorite 

We will gyaan to others about how what all heera beta did doesn't comes under DV but what Raavi does is the biggest mistake and heera beta is bechaara 🥱

We r blind u see😳..it was actually shivas dukh dard peedha that made him throw water, tomatoes, use danda..let his mom call her ganda khoon while he nods at it...CA her..blames her for having maje with tattto in mumbai..having hus baby behind shivas back...we r blind to not see heeras peedha in doing all that...he doesnt desweve this peedha...we r hypocrites and blind to call that as DV..🤪

I say rather be blind than be delusional..🤪

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Roohani27

Adding one more that you missed- Raavi who has slapped her husband thrice till now and ab toh khair literal maar pitayi.🤡 

Have different opinion here: Raavi’s was for me as a viewer as justified response to rather very frustratingly ghatiya blames that were put on her. Very ghatiya, in public. Full character assassination. 

Coming up is in boxing rink, and choubeys way to resolve this Mu. because they know nothing better. As to how to resolve the regressive Mu.  Looking at boxing game as abuse is rather too keyholed. 

For story: They have to move on to next Kaand: that is bringing back criminal as next Adarsh bahu.

ShiVi ka again khatam: until it is time to make baby for Bhabhi.

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
Roohani27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizey998

Silent reader here but this forum does go overboard with bashing KD for the dialogues which he has no control over. Implying that if he’s acting it out then he must agree with it is plain ridiculous. He’s just doing his job

Also bashing Shiva is 100% okay cuz you can’t forcefully make ppl change their opinions. If they dont like a character, then they dont like him.Simple. Stop being so salty and accept that not everyone is a shiva fan. If you’re this bothered about a fictional character getting hate, pls get some air

Shiva deserved all 3 of those slaps, 2/3 times he questioned her character and once when he was literally about to murder someone

If you hate Raavi then that’s okay too. Bash her here or wherever you want. That’s your opinion, voice it out

Then if you hate a character/actor accept it I won't mind but don't give lame reasoning is what I've been asking and not my problem that you loved his bashing silently that one post against raavi and you have to come out of the zone and defend her. Yet you call me bothered over fictional character. At least I don't bash the actor :)

Edited by Roohani27 - 1 years ago
Roohani27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

What if Arnav was not Ravi's colleague..what if he was her friend from college..will shiva be alright with her friendhsip then?

I don't know about Shiva but id have found her behavior justifiable then. Had he been her "friend"😊 but he's also friend se badhakar toh aage kyahi bole..

.Sunrise. thumbnail

To all the silent reader 

First of all bashing is violent assualt so that happening online not possible 

Nobody even bad mouths any cast member here 

Yes criticising happens and it happens in a proper way 

We all show disappointment with the actors but I don't think ki koi bura word bhi use hota hai first of all IF has some rules and them we have a very cultured set of people on india forums ( love to be here ) 

Galiyan dekhni hai tu twitter pe jaaye we all know where the word CKB came from and what's the full form of it 

Hardly anyone uses that here though we are also not very big fans of the 'other cast members' so plz practice before you preach 

Peace 💜

.Sunrise. thumbnail

I don't know about Shiva but id have found her behavior justifiable then. Had he been her "friend"😊 but he's also friend se badhakar toh aage kyahi bole..

Jab Shiva ke fans hi shakk karrahe hai fictional character raavi pe tu Shiva ka Haqq hi banta hai

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What is friend se badhkar? 
guru? Colleague with who you share same work frequency? Mentor? 

why assume a woman enjoying her work, getting along with co workers means sleeping around- as creatives conveyed through shiva’s dialogues?