Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roohani27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spdp

These ‘progressive family drama’ ke creatives Love violence.

Idhar udhar anytime by anyone chaanta is everyday thing .

Suman hits with danda 

Dhara’s danda kaand 

Gombi is into physical abuse  only one he doesn’t ever slap is Dev. Else Shiva & Krish are his punching bags. 
shiva goes off on Krish equally easily.

Next is boxing match. 

why & where they get such ‘creativity’ is beyond normal understanding. 

Adding one more that you missed- Raavi who has slapped her husband thrice till now and ab toh khair literal maar pitayi.🤡 

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

When you blame a fictional character the blame is automatically on the writer only 

Its their creation 

Lol 

What kind of absurd argument is this  

Matlab hum Shiva ko kuch na kahe sirf writers kahe 

Shiva ismein tumhara koi kasoor nahi yeh sab writers ki galti hai? 🤣 

Jo sab discuss horaha hai vo writers aur directors ka hi kiya dhara discuss horaha hai 

Or am I missing something  

And TBH so far no one has been really out of character 

Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Roohani27

You might disagree but practically no husband/wife would've, educated or uneducated. And NO I'm not implying here that doubting is a husband's nature. would a wife show the same understanding towards a husband who's over friendly with his female colleague? 

Raavi did mistakes and instead of correcting them she did blunders. Buying a same shirt for a boss and husband tops the list. Shweta wouldnt have been successful in changing the gifts if raavi hadn't purchased similar looking shirts *avoidable* her stance was clear na toh she  should've bring arnav home on Diwali and gave him gift in front of everyone. shiva had shaq ka keeda na not other family members toh problem kya thi? And please Im a working professional and unmarried yet I don't go hug my colleagues especially boss everytime I see them and lol what is the need when you are working with them, seeing their faces for 10 hours everyday, Kuch bhi.

Except couple of dialogues I didn't find her questions on point or anything they were somewhat hypocritical. Fact is it wasn't shweta it was Shiva and Raavi who are responsible for the mess their relationship is right now. 

I do agree that Raavi is partly responsible for this Arnav misunderstanding.  Raavi should have kept her relationship with Arnav proffessional.  Also Arnav knew that Shiva didnt like him hovering around Raavi but he still did.  This should be a red flag for Raavi when your work colleague gets overfriendly.  But Raavi is naive and very clean hearted.  She knew Shiva didnt like Arnav but didnt realise the extent of Shiva.'s feelings and that he would accuse her of adultery. .   Shiva needs to understand Raavi being firendly with a guy doesnt mean she is sleeping with him. He needed to trust her. Especially with that abortion report.  In this situation the report was manipulated but in normal circumstances errors do occur. You cannot CA your wife without further investigation. Also, she had another trusted family member  of his with her.  His handling of the entire situation was despicable.  Agreed that Arnav had been getting alot in Shiva's face but this doesnt get Shiva off the hook.  He should have handled the situation maturely.  Instead of talking to Raavi in their bedroom he rather walk around angry & yell at her in front of the family especially since he knows his mom will side with him. He needs to realise that walking around with an angry Day in and day out instigates his mother who still harbours ill feelings towards Raavi because of her maasi.    

Ria23 thumbnail

What happen if raavi beat shiva over there

He stupidly went there to get beaten up

I am pretty sure raavi punch wont hurt like those guys who r expert in boxing😆

Roohani27 thumbnail

Bash a fictional character like a real person and then say we're calling out the writers. yet till date it didn't feel like "backlash" towards the makers lol. I used to think only ✨ is delusional but was wrong.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What if Arnav was not Ravi's colleague..what if he was her friend from college..will shiva be alright with her friendhsip then?

Natalie_0 thumbnail

Silent reader here but this forum does go overboard with bashing KD for the dialogues which he has no control over. Implying that if he’s acting it out then he must agree with it is plain ridiculous. He’s just doing his job

Also bashing Shiva is 100% okay cuz you can’t forcefully make ppl change their opinions. If they dont like a character, then they dont like him.Simple. Stop being so salty and accept that not everyone is a shiva fan. If you’re this bothered about a fictional character getting hate, pls get some air

Shiva deserved all 3 of those slaps, 2/3 times he questioned her character and once when he was literally about to murder someone

If you hate Raavi then that’s okay too. Bash her here or wherever you want. That’s your opinion, voice it out

Palak2812 thumbnail

Bhai hum toh Raavi ki hiding few things ko crime maanenge 

But favorite ne joh CA 

On top of that accused her for being pregnant with another guy's baby

Ko equate karenge 🤪

Hum boxing match mein violence and slap in return of CA ko biggest crime and assault maange and issue banayenge (I am no fan of all these physical violence) 

But throwing water on face, throwing out of the house, manhandling and all the verbal and emotional abuses ko defend karne ke threads likhenge 

Will blame others if they say Raavi was going through violence due to their favorite 

We will gyaan to others about how what all heera beta did doesn't comes under DV but what Raavi does is the biggest mistake and heera beta is bechaara 🥱

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Roohani27

Bash a fictional character like a real person and then say we're calling out the writers. yet till date it didn't feel like "backlash" towards the makers lol. I used to think only ✨ is delusional but was wrong.

Its not our problem u dont 'feel' the backlash towards makers..

Roohani27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinderella100

I do agree that Raavi is partly responsible for this Arnav misunderstanding.  Raavi should have kept her relationship with Arnav proffessional.  Also Arnav knew that Shiva didnt like him hovering around Raavi but he still did.  This should be a red flag for Raavi when your work colleague gets overfriendly.  But Raavi is naive and very clean hearted.  She knew Shiva didnt like Arnav but didnt realise the extent of Shiva.'s feelings and that he would accuse her of adultery. .   Shiva needs to understand Raavi being firendly with a guy doesnt mean she is sleeping with him. He needed to trust her. Especially with that abortion report.  In this situation the report was manipulated but in normal circumstances errors do occur. You cannot CA your wife without further investigation. Also, she had another trusted family member  of his with her.  His handling of the entire situation was despicable.  Agreed that Arnav had been getting alot in Shiva's face but this doesnt get Shiva off the hook.  He should have handled the situation maturely.  Instead of talking to Raavi in their bedroom he rather walk around angry & yell at her in front of the family especially since he knows his mom will side with him. He needs to realise that walking around with an angry Day in and day out instigates his mother who still harbours ill feelings towards Raavi because of her maasi.    

Exactly. All I want is accept where raavi went wrong too. Shiva did the blunder on his part too but both are equally responsible. And now only Shiva who has understood his mistake and owning them NOT Raavi. I get it she's hurt with the CA but that doesn't mean you'll put all the blame on others.