Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Yeah...sure...

...and Sushant, too (he just wanted to know if his fan is well fixed and won't fall him on the head one day...).

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yeah...sure...

...and Sushant, too (he just wanted to know if his fan is well fixed and won't fall him on the head one day...).

what are you talking ? the world is not a place for conspiracies. it was an accident and suicide from day one, skewed and tampered by indian media for political gains.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

some wanted central government agency to investigate as they were doubtful about state government and cbi is a central government agency. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: snatch

some wanted central government agency to investigate as they were doubtful about state government and cbi is a central government agency. 

Now they are calling CBI as corrupt

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Money can buy everything..

Dirdam thumbnail
Dirdam thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Yasmin2186/status/1594968570152505344?t=vAiAdTDfWuVAOPK4sh1uMQ&s=19

I think that SSR knew what happened so they took advantage of the right moment to shut up his mouth.., many people claimed that Baby Penguin was one of them and that's why his father wanted to close the case quickly.

https://twitter.com/NikhilAnandBJP/status/1595316060260999168?t=B8k0DGWkBF92JfKmv9Q0qw&s=19

Other was Baby Penguin's bestie aka Jiah's murderer..(I won't be surprised)

https://twitter.com/_Sanatani007/status/1291677166762000384?t=aDfSQS8nPjvS0f75XFO4GA&s=19

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

oyebollywood, please don't be shocked...I just was a bit sarcastic... (I neither believe in an accidental death of Disha nor in Sushant's death by his own will...like I don't believe in a natural heart attack of Prabhakar Sail).

And no, Snatch, I won't discuss any conspiracy theorie but I bet that there is NO governmental institution (in the whole world) that is absolutely free of corruption, bias, cover-ups etc. Only because the CBI states that Disha died by accident doesn't mean that she indeed died by accident. And only because an agency thought to have proved that Rhea (or her brother) provided Sushant with drugs doesn't mean that Sushant's death was suicide.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Instead of blaming the outside people who was not even there, why they don’t question her fiancé? I remember seeing an article saying she was with friends and her fiancé 

Edited by Terenaina - 1 years ago