Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Dmart shopping ke wajashe episode dekh nahi paye .precap mein Admat moment hai kya?

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Haven't been watching the episodes recently. Honestly this show is quite boring. Jasmine is the biggest bore and her bring brought back is a big turn off. Nehkam just do not click for me as I don't feel their chemistry. Only thing that interests me is advait and his screen time is so minimal. I think I will start watching when nehvait marry. Only then will show be interesting.

Same here. I took a break as well. Waiting for Admat marriage.

If it happens 🤣🤣🤣

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

It's a weird connection here. 

Everyone wants Advait except for Nehmat. 

Mallika loves him. 

Naaz definitely has a soft corner despite being with Nikhil. 

And Now Jasmine wants Advait for Naaz. 

Poor Advait wants no body and frankly looks like he wants to escape half the time. 

The only one who genuinely has no designs on him is Nehmat and look at his luck🤣

Despite having so many people who want him, he is going to get hitched to the one who definitely doesn't want him and in fact is in love with another. 

That's what is called destiny 

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Dmart shopping ke wajashe episode dekh nahi paye .precap mein Admat moment hai kya?

There is no Nehvait moment in today’s episode or in the precap. It is all Nehkam. In the pre-cap, other than the Nehkam moment, a Sangeet scene is shown. Jasmine is dancing (her face partially covered). Satti points at Jasmine and tells her husband that Jasmine looks familiar. Naaz looks tense. She doesn't want Jasmine to come in front of her in-laws and destroy their relations. Also, Naaz got to know about Jasmine's new life and Harleen. Naaz asked Jasmine to go back to Canada and never return.

Jasmine has decided to observe the Kapoor family dynamics during Sangeet. 

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago
Harshu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did cvs changed the story.. Admat possible hone k naam or nishan nahi dikh raha..

Edited by Harshu55 - 1 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: gibige

There is no Nehvait moment in today’s episode or in the precap. It is all Nehkam. In the pre-cap, other than the Nehkam moment, a Sangeet scene is shown. Jasmine is dancing (her face partially covered). Satti points at Jasmine and tells her husband that Jasmine looks familiar. Naaz looks tense. She doesn't want Jasmine to come in front of her in-laws and destroy their relations. Also, Naaz got to know about Jasmine's new life and Harleen. Naaz asked Jasmine to go back to Canada and never return.

Jasmine has decided to observe the Kapoor family dynamics during Sangeet. 

boring episode in short..

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshu55

Did cvs changed the story.. Admat possible hone k naam or nishan nahi dikh raha..

sangeet ke waqt pata chal jayega..

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Harshu55

I feel the same and its getting boring day dy day 🤔🥱

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

boring episode in short..

Yes, the only noteworthy event was the argument between Jasmine and Naaz.